BY TARTE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Buy on Sephora
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Moriah M.
Indianapolis
I honestly am wanting this product to work for me soooo bad. I use it constantly trying to make myself like it and I can't. I'm probably using it wrong though.
Amy K.
Coon Rapids
It made my lips soft, supple and the way I applied it, made it look as though my smaller lips looked full & voluptuous! No awful taste just pouty lovely lips!!
Daniela V.
orlando
I liked it the only thing is that it was just a regular lipstick it did what some drug store lipsticks do but oh well I guess you’re also paying for packaging
Andrea S.
Orchard Park, NY
I love love love tarte products! I’ve tried this one a couple of times, and loved it as much as I love all the other tarte lip products! Always a good go to!
Danie m.
Cannon Falls, MN
I am obsessed with the pink sand. It's a very soft pink that is almost natural but the gold little shimmer is just beautiful and takes it to the next level.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
I love how comfortable this is to wear and the sheer, buildable quality. Works for a natural look, or something more glam. The finish is natural, but lovely.
Bethany K.
Stilwell
This is a very beautiful lipstick. It applies smoothly and even puts moisture on your lips. It's a beautiful color and would go well with most skin tones!
Paige C.
I like this shade because it isn’t too much of a huge pop but it also adds that little bit of ‘oomph’ to your look and allows you to play up subtle looks.
Mildred G.
nashville
My favorite forever, it’s so beautiful and smells nice tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick the colors are so great. I definitely recommend it
Lindy C.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THESE! I received one in my Sephora Play box and ended up buying the full size. Rum Punch and Beach Babe are my favorite neutrals!
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long lasting????
kellen i.
ESte produto deixa a boca com toque rosa ??
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application

back