BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Buy on Sephora
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I’m very picky about my lipsticks, so when i found this one i was really impressed with the formula and how pigmented it was without the streaky look! I love the packaging, the smell doesn’t bother me either, and for the quality of the lipstick the price is fair! I also love the color range that they have put out for this line! I have gotten mine from Sephora, but online you can order it as well as ulta may still have it too.  tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipsticktarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipsticktarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick
Meghan M.
Loretto
I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so stunning and gorgeous! I like to use it as a topper over some of the nude shades of the original Rainforest of the Sea collection, just to enhance the shift and add more depth to the look. I bought mine on the Tarte website and I get SO many compliments on it whenever I wear this product! I highly recommend this gorgeous lippie to all of my friends!
Angelica D.
Milwaukee , WI
I love love love the formula. I purchased this through Sephora online and since I heard some wonderful things about Tarte I decided to get a travel size kit. Anyways I love the way it makes my lips feel and look. It moisturizes your lips and it gives it a gloss.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these lipsticks! They are very hydrating and the color range is so beautiful. If you like wearing solid lipsticks, these are definitely some of the best. They are worth the price and I would highly recommend. Also the packaging is perfection they are always on display!
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Abigail W.
Hickory
Beautiful colors and definitely hydrating. I feels like a lip balm and I love that my lips don’t dry out when I use it. The only issue I have is that it does not last all day! I would recommend this product if you want to take a break from regular lipsticks for one that is hydrating AND beautiful!
Rebecca B.
['Buckley ', ''], WA
I love this formula. It’s nicely pigmented, glides on the lips easily and feels very comfortable. The wear time is decent for a traditional lipstick and it doesn’t settle into the lines on my lips too bad. I need to pick up more shades in this line!
Amanda R.
This lipstick formula is really great! It’s pretty long lasting and the color payoff is awesome. It feels hydrating on the lips and is very comfortable. I had to reapply once or twice throughout a long day of work but that doesn’t bother me.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love how this lipstick is called rain forest of the sea I personally think that’s a really cute name the shade with the pretty pink. It was very easy to use a little bit pricey but tarte products are amazing products with great quality.
Kristin A.
Homewood
One of the best lipsticks to ever have been created! So nice and creamy on the lips, super comfortable, long wearing, and such beautiful shades to choose from. It’s the closest thing to a perfect lipstick that’s on the market today. Pick up as many of them as you can while they’re still available. My favorite shade is Salt Lyfe. The packaging is gorgeous as well. Guaranteed you’ll have nothing like it in your collection!
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long lasting????
kellen i.
ESte produto deixa a boca com toque rosa ??
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application