BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I love this lipstick!!! I seriously am so happy I purchased it! I purchased this lipstick in the shade Ocean Floor (my personal favorite) and Pink Sand. This lipstick is so cool, unique compared to other lipsticks I own. It has a really beautiful iridescent sheen to it without looking childish or like glitter. The shade Pink Sand is a beautiful rose gold and looks lovely. Ocean Floor is more of a Merlot shade with a blue sheen to it but for me it's the right mix of subtle and bold and just all around gorgeous. Hands down ocean floor is my new favorite lipstick. The popular opinion when I read reviews on Tarte's website was that Pink Sand was the favorite of the shades, for me, I love a deeper color and preferred ocean floor to the warm tone of Pink Sand... but you can't go wrong with either. The formula is moisturizing and pretty long lasting for a standard lipstick. Also, the packaging is well made and is pretty too! Super happy with this purchase! Highly recommend!
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I’m very picky about my lipsticks, so when i found this one i was really impressed with the formula and how pigmented it was without the streaky look! I love the packaging, the smell doesn’t bother me either, and for the quality of the lipstick the price is fair! I also love the color range that they have put out for this line! I have gotten mine from Sephora, but online you can order it as well as ulta may still have it too.  tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipsticktarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipsticktarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these lipsticks! I got the shade bodysurf and it’s a metallic golden bronze color and it really can go with any look! The formula allows it to glide on very smoothly and feel good on the lips! With just one or two swipes of lipstick you can see the pigment and the sparkle!
Crystal E.
Santa Cruz
OBSESSED! This is the most beautiful rose gold you could ever imagine! A really cool shimmery metallic look that’s very wearable. The formula is quite nice for this type of finish, much smoother/comfortable & more moisturizing than most brands trying to pull this off. Packaging is just as beautiful! It’s rare I appreciate the tube but this is one of those times. I’m very disappointed that these were limited edition :(
Angelica D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love love love the formula. I purchased this through Sephora online and since I heard some wonderful things about Tarte I decided to get a travel size kit. Anyways I love the way it makes my lips feel and look. It moisturizes your lips and it gives it a gloss.
Kassy G.
Laredo, TX
I like these lipsticks but they wear off through out the day. They come in a very nice light blue cover.its very summertime vibes. It did meet the expectations. I am a repeat user of the product but it’s not for a all day use. Maybe just for lunch.
Amanda R.
This lipstick formula is really great! It’s pretty long lasting and the color payoff is awesome. It feels hydrating on the lips and is very comfortable. I had to reapply once or twice throughout a long day of work but that doesn’t bother me.
devan t.
Bloomington
I love this collection! I think it is some of the best lipsticks. I got one to try when tarte was having a sale and it was even better than I had expected. So easy to use and the shades are perfect. I think I would buy it again
Kendra C.
Henderson
I love tarte products, and this is no exception! I adore the way this bounces light off the color to make my pout pop even more! The color is beautiful and rich for a more simple pink hue, so it’s great for dressing up or down.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Soft, moisturizing and the prettiest combinations of shimmery color. It is a bit expensive for lipstick.. $21.. but I find it to be worth it. It’s long-lasting for a lip color, but you do have to reapply throughout the day after eating, etc. Ocean Floor is my new favorite lipstick. It is the perfect mauve color with a gorgeous shimmer.
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting lipsticks? Which shades have you tried and how do the formulas feel on? tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application
Victoria F.