24 colors available

BY TARTE #48 in Lipstick

Longwearing color and moisture-rich full coverage lipstick in 24 creamy shades.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Olive oil: rich in antioxidants to help soothe and restore lips

Product performance: Discover longwearing lip color powered by H2O with this full coverage hydrating lipstick. The ultra-creamy vegan formula combines intense pigments and buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort-swipe color that locks in place with no feathering or bleeding. Make water work for you through each sea-inspired shade infused with regenerative lip-quenchers and the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help smooth the look of lip lines.

High dive, yachting, berry mojito, miami vice, beach waves, cruisin', vacay, escape, daiquiri, surf's up, set sail, 5 o'clock, siesta, colada, boardwalk, salt lyfe, shades, beach babe, pink lemonade, skinny dip, popsicle, island life Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcrystalline, hydrated silica, kaolin, water/aqua/eau, isohexadecane, silica, squalane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, algae extract, benzyl benzoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, ethylhexyl palmitate, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, gardenia taitensis flower extract, hydrogenated olive oil, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, mica, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, parfum/fragrance, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, shorea stenoptera seed butter, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan oleate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, tribehenin, VP/eicosene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).  ME110000101

Rum punch Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcrystalline, hydrated silica, kaolin, water/aqua/eau, isohexadecane, silica, mica, squalane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, algae extract, benzyl benzoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, ethylhexyl palmitate, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, gardenia taitensis flower extract, hydrogenated olive oil, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, parfum/fragrance, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, shorea stenoptera seed butter, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan oleate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, tribehenin, VP/eicosene copolymer, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (15850). ME110000111

Sunkissed Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcrystalline, hydrated silica, kaolin, water/aqua/eau, isohexadecane, silica, squalane, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, algae extract, benzyl benzoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, ethylhexyl palmitate, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, gardenia taitensis flower extract, hydrogenated olive oil, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, parfum/fragrance, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, shorea stenoptera seed butter, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan oleate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, tribehenin, VP/eicosene copolymer, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850). ME110000121

• I want to try these so bad! How long do they last and do they impro...2 Answers
  • Olá, meu nome é Maria e sou de Portugal. Amo tudo...Be the first to answer!
  • If you've tried this product, what colors are your favorite? I lite...10 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have the Vacay shade and love it! The shade is very pigmented. It's texture is soft and silky. It applies smoothly onto lips. I was watching a QVC YouTube video on this earlier, which stated this lipstick is 50% lip treatment and 50% color. That's amazing for a lipstick. When I first purchased, I was debating was it worth it. Should I return it? Is it like all the other lipsticks I have? After awhile of trying it and learning about it more, I feel like it was worth $21 and I'd buy more when I have the money. This is long wearing and doesn't flake or bleed. There are 24 shades and I found about 2-3 shades I may purchase later (not including this one). They have shades in nudes, pinks, mauves, berries, coral/peach, and reds. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a nice vegan free lipstick that also treats lips. The packaging looks gorgeous, too.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Can I just dive into these and swim round until I'm lost in the cool blue packaging?! Okay, aside from my absolute love for the packaging, the lipsticks themselves are beautiful and wear amazingly. They are creamy, pigmented, and just a wonderful set of colors. I picked these up from the Friends and Family sale for 30% off and I have 6 of them in Beach Babe, Vacay, Cruisin', Island Life, Escape, and Salt Lyfe. I did a swatch video on YouTube for these if you want to check it out (link is in my Influenster bio)(show me some love) to see if you want to pick any of these up. I have fair cool toned skin for reference. They are $21 dollars almost everywhere but QVC does have a trio deal as of this post. I love love love these lipsticks and would love to own the rest of the collection. Would totally buy again!!!
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Review for: Escape
The  tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick  is one of my favorite lipstick formulas around! This is one of the most hydrating lipsticks I own. It has a satin finish that is the perfect balance between creamy and matte. It almost feels like a lip balm, but just a tad thicker. It is also super full coverage! One swipe fully coats my lips.

A big concern of mine with darker shades, especially creamy ones, is it bleeding everywhere and getting all over my mouth. Thankfully, this does not happen with this lipstick! I don't use a lip liner and have never had a problem with it bleeding or smudging everywhere. It also fades gracefully. It did not fully come off while I ate, and it also didn't just come off in the center of my lips leaving an outline. It just faded into a light layer. Then when I reapplied it lasted about 4 hours! I definitely recommend picking this up!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
First of all.. can we talk about the packaging?! Literally to die for. I want to buy every shade just to display these on my vanity!
Ok on to the actual product.. This lipstick is very creamy but not to the point of it moving around. I got the color 'rum punch' and at first I was a little upset that it leaned more brown but the more I use it the more I fall in love with it. It wears nicely - I ate a burrito and didn't look that crazy afterwards. Some lipsticks tend to build up and get really gross after a couple reapplications, but this lipstick reapplied BEAUTIFULLY. I don't even like lipsticks.. I rarely use lip color and if I do it's a liquid lip but I reach for this even on minimal makeup days. my HG lipstick without a doubt.
kenecia j.
kenecia j.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Salt Lyfe
I don't think people are talking about these lippies enough! I wasn't sure what to expect from this being that I prefer a matte lipstick! These are extremely pigmented and will last on your lips all day, even though they aren't matte! This is a very moisturizer lipstick which is perfect for the summer times or for those days your lips are chapped from not getting enough hydration! I think that the shade Salt Lyfe is a beautiful shade that compliments almost everyone! But if not, there are 20 something other shades, so you are sure to find the perfect shade that compliments your skin tone! There's everything from reds, pinks, purples, browns, and even nudes! I love this lipstick. I've owned maybe 5 of them already. I also grabbed mine from Sephora for anyone who wants to know and they retail for 21.00. Might seem like a lot for a lipstick, but these are totally worth it!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Richland Center, WI
I got a sample size of this lipstick and I was impressed enough to buy a full size. The shade that I received was island life. I was sure that I was going to hate it. It's a pink/orange  shade, but it almost looks red. I don't do brightly coloured lippy. I'm wear nudes, mauves, and neutrals. I decided to try it anyway, to see if I liked the formula and I couldn't believe how flattering this shade was on me. I finally found a bright coloured lippy that looks nice on me! The formula is nice too. It goes on smooth, stays put, and it doesn't feel dry like a lot of lipsticks can.

Vineetha V.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Surf's Up, Berry Mojito
I love these lipsticks. They are as good if not better than some luxury brand lipsticks. I love how creamy they feel but at the same time it is matte. Once this lipstick sets it does not come off until you remove it. It will transfer while your eating and drinking but it is so pigmented that when you look at your lips it doesn't even look like any of it transferred. I tried to love liquid lipsticks but I'm only a fan of a couple of them. I hate that excess drying feeling so I love when I find a true matte traditional lipstick that is actually long lasting. I also love the shades they have. I own two of them but I am definitely going to be purchasing a few more. Also the packaging is absolutely beautiful!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Louisville, KY
I've been looking for a replacement for my MAC Party Line lipstick (which I lost, ugh) and when I saw this tarte lipstick in Sephora in berry mojito I just HAD to try it! I love tarte products so this was a pretty fast sell for me. I've only worn it twice so far, but it glides on with intense color payoff! It doesn't seem too drying so far, and it lasted awhile although I noticed in some pictures during a night out it had faded a little. I'm pretty good about reapplying lipsticks though so I'll probably never get to see how long I can go without a second coat lol...would definitely recommend this to anyone! They have so many color options too, I'll probably be back for a second one soon!
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: Skinny Dip, Pink Lemonade, Rum Punch, Beach Babe, Colada, Sunkissed, Salt Lyfe, Beach Waves, Boardwalk, Siesta, 5 O'Clock, set sail, Daiquiri, Surf's Up, Escape, Vacay, Cruisin, Island Life, Berry Mojito, Yachting, High Dive, Popsicle, Miami Vice, Shades, Other
Received in my Glamp Out Play! By Sephora Box! I got the color set sail! It is absolutely perfect and a great color for my medium-tan skin tone! It's a medium berry with a deep nude undertone! Perfect for my summer nights out! It's so so smooth, but I wouldn't expect anyone less from Tarte!!!! It glides on perfectly and provides protection, and hydration for my lips, all while lasting for hours and hours with minimum touch ups! And that's hard to find with a regular lipstick that isn't liquid or made to last for hours! I love it and immediately purchased another online in the color vacay! Perfect! tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Orange, NJ
If you've tried this product, what colors are your favorite? I literally love them all on the website and from reviews I've seen so it's really tough for me to narrow it down.
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
How are the nude shades of Tarte? Tried one color but it was more a deep pink than nude
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these worth it? The packaging looks so cute and I've been into satin creamy Lips lately:)
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
What is the finish of these lipsticks? I want to try them! Are there a lot of nude shades?
barbie a.
barbie a.
would you recommend this lipstick ? what makes it good?