tarte Color Correcting Brush uploaded by Wendy G.

BY TARTE #30 in Color Correcting

A 2-in-1 complexion tool to balance and correct discolorations while brightening skin.

Product performance: Everyday tartelettes™ can master the professional technique of color-correction with this easy-to-use complexion tool. The 2-in-1 brush is made with soft, cruelty free bristles and works across a variety of cream concealer and corrector formulas. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ wipeout color-correcting palette, the precision tapered tip helps target and cover acne, redness, dark circles and other imperfections or you can dot onto areas you want to strobe and brighten, such as the top of cheeks or under the eyes. The opposite, fluffy brush softens and blends over harsh lines and features an ergonomically angled tip to apply bronzing and highlighting shades all over the contours of the face.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
Great for the money because it's double-ended! It's gorgeous and you will feel so glam using it. It can be used with the wipeout color-correcting palette and works great with concealer as well! It's firm and sturdy.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
This brush is so innovative and nice to have if you're obsessed with color correcting your face. It picks up the perfect amount of your preferred color corrector and disperses the product over your skin beautifully.
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
Where can I find this brush.i need to but new ones but don't want to spend a lot of money.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Canton, MA
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
I use this color correcting brush with my green color corrector and this brush helps me get in small spots really well. The green color corrector is for redness and before using this brush sometimes the green would deep through my foundation. Get this brush because it eliminates that
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
It's a great brush super soft bristles and great quality. It's definitely very expensive but it is worth it compared to other brands comparable brushes it definitely is the better choice! I've been using a lot lately and Its definitely growing on me the more I use it.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Lusby, MD
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
PERFECT concealer brush! I'll never use another! I use with my Shape Tape under my eyes. Blends easily, soft and easy to clean. The other end is good for coverup spots. I've tried so many brushes for concealer and this is the best!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
Tarte brushes are always super soft and this one is perfect for concealer. Price could be better but the quality is decent enough to justify it. I think it pairs better with thicker concealing products but all in all I like it.
lura J.
lura J.
Erwin, TN
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
Absolutely perfect. Tarte always the best. This brush has many different uses much more than just color correcting I'm a firm believer in when spending a pricey amount on a product it should definitely be a multi-purpose tool
Nyomi L.
Nyomi L.
52229
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
If your looking for the perfect color correcting brush...you have found it. Such full coverage! I can't say to much about a brush because ya know..it's a brush but yes definitely would suggest you all to buy it
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
Review for: tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Color Correcting Brush
I love this brush so much. It is so soft. It’s good for every skin type. I use it for color correcting for my dark under eye circles. It works amazing. I love tarte’s brushes so much. Highly recommended!!
brittney d.
brittney d.
Does this brush blend out concealers better than a beauty blender?
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this brush work better than sponges for concealer ?