BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte clean slate poreless 12-hour perfecting primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles for a healthy, seamless complexion. Prime the skin for an overall soft-focus effect as you extend the wear of your makeup. Ideal for all skin types, but perfect for those with fine lines and pore problems, this waterproof primer contains natural fruit-and plant-derived extracts to deliver anti-aging and skin-restorative benefits to your skin. This high-performance, skin-perfecting, mattifying base is not only a longwear primer, but it also refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and masks imperfections--just one application leaves skin looking instantly smoother, softer and refined. Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer.

• I'm looking to start using a BB cream, but I have combination/oil...12 Answers
  • does this primer really make a difference on how long my make up ...1 Answers
  • Does this primer work well? 2 Answers
Gina G.
Review for: tarte clean slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, 1 oz
If you're looking for a light, moisturizing, non-silicone primer, this is a must-try! The texture of this primer is more of a light lotion, that goes on super smooth and sinks into the skin quickly for a bit of moisture and "glow" before applying makeup. While it does feel moisturizing, it has never left my skin feeling greasy or slippery. I do have oily skin, especially in the warmer months, so this is a big plus for me! The scent is amazing as well - just a really light, citrusy smell. I much prefer this to silicone-based primers, which do a better job of blurring and filling in pores, but tend to break me out and feel too slick and oily on my skin. This tarte primer feels much more light and nourishing - like skincare, not makeup. It definitely isn't a pore-minimizing or blurring primer, but it does give my skin a radiant, brightened effect, and helps my makeup stay on all day. That's a win for me!
Jon S.
Floresville, TX
I just started using this primer and I really liked it.. However I did feel like it didn't hold up in my T-Zone. Everywhere else it worked wonders. I was pretty impressed by it. I had only ever used the Dr.Brandt Pores No More Foundation Primer and The Benefit Porefessionals which are both more on the creamy side and this one was more of a gel like substance. Overall for majority of my face I loved this product but I want a product that will hold up throughout my face. But I will use and recommend this primer.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Poreless Perfecting
This does cover my pores well, BUT, I really don't see the difference in this than any other silicone based primer I have. It's nothing really special, there are so many drugstore dupes. The thing with this primer is it's super thick and a little goes a long way, it hides my pores but when I apply my foundation my foundation sits weird in my face (like I can rub it off) I returned this right away! Try the maybeline baby skin primer it's the exact same!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this primer because it did not leave my skin greasy. This primer has a light citrusy scent. It left my skin with an "opalescent" effect which I found both cool and useless because when I wore foundation over it obviously that effect was covered up. I would consider repurchasing sometime in the future after I'm done with my current stash of primers thanks to beauty boxes I may never have to buy another primer again.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Poreless Perfecting
I have ginormous pores and never got the smoothness I wanted until I stumbled across this product. honestly, just a little bit of product really goes a long way. once I put tarte's poreless primer on and then my tarte foundation my face instantly looked smooth and, well, poreless! I felt confident and since that ground breaking moment I will stay loyal to this wonderful product moving forward! Definitely worth the buck!!
Liz R.
Review for: Poreless Perfecting
This primer. GOD this primer! I absolutely positively adore it! It blurs your pores making them appear not as large while making skin incredibly soft. When I go to take my makeup off at night (about 15 hours after putting it on in the morning sometimes) there's still pretty much all my foundation left on there. It works so incredibly well. Not to mention the size of the tube for the price is an amazing deal!
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great primer for smoothing out your skin and it makes applying foundation easy. My only concern with this product is that it clogs my pores. Every time I used this foundation I would get clogged pores that would lead to acne. If you have problematic skin like me, I would recommend to stay away from this or to just use it for special occasions.
Wrayn V.
Review for: tarte clean slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, 1 oz
If you have dull skin like I do this will brightening your skin up!☀️ This primer also contains vitamins A, C, & E that will help with fine lines and wrinkles👍🏻I used it today and loved how bright my skin looked! A little goes a long way and you get a ton of product. Perfect for pictures 📸 I would defintley recommend this for wedding pictures!
Iqra P.
Plano, TX
Review for: Poreless Perfecting
I have been using this Tarte primer for ages now and it still has yet to run out! It works wonderfully at minimizing the appearance of pores, especially on the T-zone. It works well layered under other Tarte products, such as the 12 hr Amazonian Clay foundation, as well as other foundations like the MUFE HD Liquid Foundation.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: tarte clean slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, 1 oz
This is hands down the best primer of all time j can't believe people even think about using a different primer bc This basically can cover up anything it's that good I use this all day long every day of the week I tell people they need to get on to going down and buying one be they don't know what their missing out on
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking to start using a BB cream, but I have combination/oily skin so I'm looking for a product that isn't too thick. Would this be a good choice?
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work? Does it keep your make up on and keeping it clean? I have very oily skin will this work good?
kay m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been interested in trying tarte for awhile now. I just wanted to know what people think of this product.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
Does this primer last 12 hours like it claims it does?
Amanda A.
Zachary, LA
I'm using a mac primer product as of now but I've been thinking of changing things up.. how does this compare to mac products ??