BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A trio of Tarte's deluxe-size Clean Slate Primers in new and improved formulas. Infused with naturally derived ingredients that will power through the day, these primers help you to achieve a flawless "pore-less" and "crease-less" creaseless look for up to 12 hours. Improve the texture, wear, and feel of your foundation or eye shadow as you prep and prime skin with these primers, which each target a specific skin concern. This set contains: - 0.09 oz Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer- 0.25 oz Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer- 0.25 oz Clean Slate™ Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles for a healthy, seamless complexion. Prime the skin for an overall soft-focus effect as you extend the wear of your makeup and mask imperfections. Ideal for all skin types, but perfect for those with fine lines and pore problems, this waterproof primer contains natural fruit-and plant-derived extracts to deliver anti-aging and skin-restorative benefits to your skin. Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer helps makeup stay in place longer while brightening skin for a healthy, glowing complexion. Ideal for all skin types, this hydrating base not only helps keep your makeup in place for up to 12 hours of perfect wear time, it's also a quick fix for tired or sallow skin. Just one application makes the face look instantly brightened and healthy. Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer truly locks eye shadow in place while preventing fallout and migration for true shadow payoff. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear time. Clean Slate Creaseless can be used as both a shado

tarte Clean Slate™ Deluxe Primer Trio Set
  • "this is a really good primer to use is you have dry skin. my face is really oily and only made my face look oilier which is gross in my case. i won't be buy again" in 3 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is such a great set to test out to see if you would like it. I love the idea of this set. Of course, none of the products worked for my skin. I was living in Alaska. All of them were not meant for hard winters like they have up there. If I had the option to test it out now. I would. I live in Texas now.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This trio is all you need to prep and prime you face. Great size to throw in your make up bag and go. The Poreless Perfecting Primer, Eye Primer, and the Clean Slate brighetn were the first primers I learned to work with and it kind of spoiled me because a lot of other primers don't compare. The tiniest amount of this can smooth over a larger enough area. It covers out old acne scares and large looking pores from your face in seconds. The eye primer is great to keep my shadows in place all night. They all drys matte instantly which I love, you don't have to wait long to start your make up. Its long lasting and allows your make up application to stay in place longer. I have bought these individually so many times over the years. There is no shine because they finish matte, but won't dry out your skin and you don't cause any break out. I have dry skin worked perfectly for me.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I love this trio! I think it's a great value and it gives you a chance to try out the different primers without breaking the bank on paying for a full-size product. Depending on your skin type, you may have different needs and I feel like this set really covers all the bases.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
Just started using this and have already noticed a difference on how long my makeup is lasting!!! My favorite is the purple one! I love how it has a lotion feel and smells amazing!!!! Would recommend!!!!
Mayra B.
AMAZING PRODUCT!! ITS CRUELTY FREE! Smells great! Works great! & it leaves your face feeling very moistuarized throughout the whole day! Would definetly recommend! I know I will be buying this product again in the future. tarte Clean Slate™ Deluxe Primer Trio Set
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Hands down my favorite primer. I wasnt sure if this primer would be good but i decided to give it a try and now it is seriously my favorite. I always go for the purple one which is for larger pores. It completely fills in my pores and keeps my skin smooth and perfectly prepped for foundation. It also lasts all day and maybe even the next day if you dont wash your face.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
I got this as a Christmas gift and really enjoyed using it. I don't wear eye primer, so I gifted to my sister. I liked getting to try both face primers. Both were nice, but the brown tube is my favorite! I wear it everyday & have since purchased a full size tube!
Iris M.
Mission, TX
Great facial primers. It really helps set you makeup and make it last longer. Having the combination pack is perfect! I would really recommend it to everyone as it is easy to apply!!! Recommend!
Zuleyma D.
I love tastes primer the u help keep my oils in control it's pretty price so I don't buy this frequently but I recommend for anyone looking for a good oily primer
Monique B.
This is a really good primer to use is you have DRY SKIN. My face is really oily and only made my face look oilier which is gross in my case. I won't be buy again
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
Out of this trio which one is the best for poreless and less texture? Which is the best hydrating without feeling too heavy?
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
What does this trio all come with, I used to wear Tarte Amazonian clay foundation but due to it feeling heavy for the summer I switched to a different brand.
Madison K.
Does this primer have maracuja oil in it?
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Does anyone know if they are selling this in both Ulta and Sephora?
Patricia14598 I.
Do these products have a natural finish?