BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof 12-hour smoothing eye shadow primer that locks eye shadow in place. This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear.

• Is Tarte Clean Slate 360 worth the price? My eyelids are ...1 Answers
  • Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked r...1 Answers
  • Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so ma...1 Answers
tarte Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place. I've never been able to wear a shadow longer than a cpl hrs until now. It really does last 12 hours!!" in 11 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer! I honestly cannot say enough good things about it. It is completely creaseless, makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long and has great anti-aging ingredients for that delicate eye area! I once used this product and worked out at the gym for literally 2 hours and I was completely soaked in sweat - BUT my eyeshadow was FLAWLESS! :) Bonus Jonas!" in 5 reviews
  • "Keeps eye liner and shadows from smearing and in place all day long." in 1 review
  • "This is the only other primer than urban decay that I've used and I would say it's equally as good. " in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place." in 1 review
Nina A.
I bought this primer in a sample kit to try and it was just fine. I didn't find that it did anything special or really helped with shadows all that much so I probably wouldn't buy again.
K P.
Las Vegas, NV
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
I love this primer! I’ve tried many different brands and this is my absolute favorite. No crease, no smudge, for at least 12 hours. Product def worth the price.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
My eyes tend to water at any little blow of the wind or air flow around my eyes, putting this on completely I have no creasing tears can produce. Love it!!!
Taylor M.
chesapeake, VA
This product was okay not the best really. It didn’t make my eyeshadow last all day and I was disappointed about that. Especially for the price I paid.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
It's a very nice soft concelear. I like how it leaves my eyeshadow I feel they last way longer they become easier to blend also I got mine at sephora
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
This keeps my shadow in place all day but it does dry very quickly and gives my lids a strange powdery cast over them before shadow is applied
I'm on my first tube and will definitely repurchase. This colorless cream does this trick. I never experience creasing and my color stays true.
ann r.
Cedar Creek, TX
Absolutely recommend this product! I love how it blends well into your skin doesn't get tacky and how it makes the eyeshadow blend beautifully!
Amy M.
Oily skin girls this is a great product to keep your eye shadows from creasing! All day wear, goes on smooth!tarte Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
Melissa W.
Edmond, OK
Does this eye primer help to prevent eyeshadow creasing?
Dina A.
Naperville, IL
How is this concealer on dry eyelids?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Jude D.
Leicestershire
Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so many good things about this and would love to try it.
Adrianna G.
Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked really liquidy and greasy, does it make your eyelids greasy???