BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof 12-hour smoothing eye shadow primer that locks eye shadow in place. This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear.

• Is Tarte Clean Slate 360 worth the price? My eyelids are ...1 Answers
  • Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked r...1 Answers
  • Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so ma...1 Answers
tarte Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place. I've never been able to wear a shadow longer than a cpl hrs until now. It really does last 12 hours!!" in 11 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer! I honestly cannot say enough good things about it. It is completely creaseless, makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long and has great anti-aging ingredients for that delicate eye area! I once used this product and worked out at the gym for literally 2 hours and I was completely soaked in sweat - BUT my eyeshadow was FLAWLESS! :) Bonus Jonas!" in 5 reviews
  • "Keeps eye liner and shadows from smearing and in place all day long." in 1 review
  • "This is the only other primer than urban decay that I've used and I would say it's equally as good. " in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place." in 1 review
Kindra T.
Binghamton, NY
I decided to try this primer because I ran out of the one I used prior (Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion) and because I use Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, and wanted to see if this would work better to help the concealer go on smoothly (figure they're the same brand, so maybe they'll work better together?) This primer does the job with helping my concealer go on smoothly (if you've ever tried that concealer, you know it's thick and sticky). The primer itself is very smooth, light and silky and I've never experienced any irritation from it (I have pretty sensitive skin). It gets 4 stars from me because it does what I need it to on a daily basis (help with my concealer). It doesn't get 5 stars because when I have used it as shadow primer (About once a week) it definitely doesn't make it last all day.
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
11/10 recommend. It is light, goes on easily and lasts forever since you don’t have to use a ton each time! It really doesn’t help keep my eyeshadow in place all day. Affordable and highly recommend!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I swear by this eye primer - even more so than the Urban Decay one! It's seriously the best! My eye shadow stays on for hours and doesn't crease! Definitely worth the buy and I recommend!!
Becky B.
Lake Charles, LA
I wanted to like this but the consistency is weird. It also left a weird color mark on my face if I accidentally got it anywhere other than my eyelid and would make my face look splotchy.
Rikki J.
I have to say I am really disappointed in this product. It is ok. But for $20 it should be more than ok. This goes on really thin and is easy to spread on the eye. However, the primer itself is white and it seems to dry clear or somewhat transparent at least. I really wish it was tinted more as I need something that will cover discoloration and veins. This really doesn't cover anything. And it made my eyeshadow a lot harder to blend than other primers I have tried. But most disappointing of all is that it did not keep my shadow in place. I tried this for a week straight, and every time my shadow would crease, transfer (I have slightly hooded eyes), and even pigments were faded within 3 hours. I really expected more from Tarte.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Love this for under eye to add a light tint and blend my skin and keep the concealer in place all day, received this for the first time through ipsy and I have been purchasing ever since.
Mercedes G.
Federal Way, WA
A Tarte spokesperson in Sephora recommended this to me when I told her I was searching for eyeshadow primer. I would say that it is my 2nd favorite primer, 2nd only to MAC Paintpot.
Kaitlyn S.
This stuff is wonderful! I use this on clients with all kinds of different skin types and even though I'm dry and it works wonderful on me, it excels and shows its true colors on oily skin tones. I have had clients say their eyeshadow was still vibrant after returning home from weddings where they've been dancing and crying! My last client told me she couldn't believe this stuff because her eyelids are oily and her eyeshadow always creases and fades and she fell in love with this stuff! Highly recommend! A little bit of product goes a long way!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I really do love this eyeshadow primer, at first when I first applied it, I thought it was going to be a little bit to oily because when i squirted some out on my fingers, it felt a little slick, but once I applied it, it felt nice and soft and smooth and I've noticed that my eyeshadow has lasted a really long time. I first put my eyeshadow on around 4pm and it's 11pm right now and it stills looks super vibrant and colorful as if I had just applied it! I have to buy me a bottle of this, all I have is a little sample that I got some Sephora but a little bit goes a long way so it'll last me a little while! :)
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
Literally the best primer I've used. Keeps your shadow from creasing. The tube lasts forever so the price point is definitely worth it. I would highly recommend!
Melissa W.
Edmond, OK
Does this eye primer help to prevent eyeshadow creasing?
Dina A.
Naperville, IL
How is this concealer on dry eyelids?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Jude D.
Leicestershire
Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so many good things about this and would love to try it.
Adrianna G.
Indio, CA
Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked really liquidy and greasy, does it make your eyelids greasy???