BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof 12-hour smoothing eye shadow primer that locks eye shadow in place. This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear.

• Is Tarte Clean Slate 360 worth the price? My eyelids are ...1 Answers
  • Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked r...1 Answers
  • Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so ma...1 Answers
tarte Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place. I've never been able to wear a shadow longer than a cpl hrs until now. It really does last 12 hours!!" in 11 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer! I honestly cannot say enough good things about it. It is completely creaseless, makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long and has great anti-aging ingredients for that delicate eye area! I once used this product and worked out at the gym for literally 2 hours and I was completely soaked in sweat - BUT my eyeshadow was FLAWLESS! :) Bonus Jonas!" in 5 reviews
  • "Keeps eye liner and shadows from smearing and in place all day long." in 1 review
  • "This is the only other primer than urban decay that I've used and I would say it's equally as good. " in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place." in 1 review
Olivia C.
This primer is perfect for me, and even though the tube is small it has lasted me SO long. Really good bang for your buck! Keeps my eyeshadow from smearing/melting/falling so I can look on point all day long.
The Glittering Pygmy ..
South Texas
The cream is white but didn't dry down white. It's not heavy like most primers. I feel like I don't need to set it because it isn't sticky or greasy. It keeps my eye makeup from creasing all day.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is truly some amazing stuff! It is a tried-and-true staple in my collection! It is a little bit expensive for me personally but not insanely expensive it's worth it in my opinion. If you have fine lines or pores that show through your makeup and don't allow you to get that flawless finish then you have to try this! It's like a miracle primer! I kind of press it into the skin instead of rubbing it in like you do with normal primers, but this formula is a little different it is pretty thick but it leaves you with a clean smooth canvas to layer makeup down on and even if you have large pores or acne scars or fine lines you can still achieve that Flawless natural clean face of makeup if you use this first. It is truly an amazing product! Five stars all the way! ❤❤❤Amazing❤❤❤
Bianca M.
I like applying it when I’m not wearing eyeshadow. I like the way it makes my bare eyelids look. It doesn’t work when I apply eyeshadow and definitely does not last the 12 hours
jess m.
NORCROSS, GA
I think is an okay primer but it does not help my eyeshadow stay vibrant and stay in place. It doesn't smooth my eyeslids at all and it just doesn't do anything for my eyeshadow to stay looking great after a few hours. If a dab of water or tear goes the wrong way oh lord the eyeshadow will disappear where I touch my eyes to dry. Anyways, I have tried many eye primers and this guy just didn't work for me. I have dry eyelids.
Rosalba M.
I'm obsessed! This makes my eyeshadow last for ever! Dries pretty matte, not greasy at all. Makes your eyeshadow blend like a dream and I feel that really makes the colors pop! The only thing I don't like is the packaging, because it's kind of hard to squeeze, and you might put out too much product accidentally.
Janice W.
Love, love, love this product. It's so sheer you'll think it's not doing anything but my eye makeup lasts all day and is so much easier to apply. Thank you Angie at Hot and Flashy on YouTube for introducing this primer to me.
Chelsea R.
Nashville, TN
I think I really expected this to help the dryness and wrinkles under my eyes from concealer but I don't see a huge difference after I use it. It's lightweight and hydrating but doesn't really seem to change my concealer application.
Jane B.
I received a deluxe sample size of this product. There was simply nothing impressive about it, so I would never spend the money on a product like this, when I can buy one very similar to it at the drugstore.
Andrea C.
moreno valley
This is such a good eye primer it definitely makes my eyeshadow pop after I apply , and it’s just the best I wouldn’t use any other , my eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop , what other things makes brown yes pop come on now girl !!! Y’all need to get this 😍🔥🔥
Melissa W.
Edmond, OK
Does this eye primer help to prevent eyeshadow creasing?
Dina A.
Naperville, IL
How is this concealer on dry eyelids?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Jude D.
Leicestershire
Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so many good things about this and would love to try it.
Adrianna G.
Indio, CA
Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked really liquidy and greasy, does it make your eyelids greasy???