BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof 12-hour smoothing eye shadow primer that locks eye shadow in place. This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear.

• Is Tarte Clean Slate 360 worth the price? My eyelids are starting...1 Answers
  • Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked really li...1 Answers
  • Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so many good ...1 Answers
tarte Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place. I've never been able to wear a shadow longer than a cpl hrs until now. It really does last 12 hours!!" in 11 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer! I honestly cannot say enough good things about it. It is completely creaseless, makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long and has great anti-aging ingredients for that delicate eye area! I once used this product and worked out at the gym for literally 2 hours and I was completely soaked in sweat - BUT my eyeshadow was FLAWLESS! :) Bonus Jonas!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this is perfect to keep my eyeshadow in place." in 1 review
  • "Keeps eye liner and shadows from smearing and in place all day long." in 1 review
  • "This is good, however for me, my eye makeup did not stay on or color did not look as vibrant as when first applied, by the end of an 8 hour day." in 1 review
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This was first high-end eyeshadow primer I purchased after an associate at Ulta recommended it to me. A little definitely goes a long way and really locks in my eyeshadow. I rarely have creasing but I've noticed because I've used too little. It gives so much color vibrancy to brighter colors. Unfortunately they discontinued this product.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really can't believe they discontinued this product. It works so well. I am very curious as to why. I'm not even really that big into primers and I wasn't expecting much but this really gave me that extra smooth look on my eyelids with my liner and shadow. My eyes appeared more youthful as a result. I have down-turned eyes so I am already at a disadvantage when it comes to eye make up but this product made that a little less evident. Not only that but it stayed in place all night and didn't smudge at all. My eyes also didn't feel dry, irritated or gunky which is also a plus.
Minerva C.
It is great to prime your eyes and it gives great color to those hard to use shadows. I loved it but I had a big downfall and that means I was allergic to the product it made my eyes itch and my eczema flare. I would recommend it to people who don't have sensitive skin like I do.
Jasmine M.
Covina, CA
I prefer toofaced insurance or whatever it’s called. This one’s white and if you touch it after it drys a little it sticks to your finger and you need to take it off and reapply. Same thing happens if it touches the top of your eyelid. It works it’s just annoying. The pros are that the tube lasts a pretty long time and it doesn’t have a smell to it.
Tatianna F.
This is an ok product. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. The product is very watery and I used it for my eye looks and it still creases. I bought it from Sephora. I would never buy this product again.
Sheli W.
Louisville, KY
I am so sad that I can't buy this anymore!  It was a great performing primer and it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes!  I hope that Tarte will consider bringing it back.  I know I am not alone among women in their 40s who appreciated this great product.
Kacy S.
I wear this weather I wear eyeshadow or not. Prevents creasing of foundation or concealer if you aren’t wearing eyeshadow. If you are wearing eyeshadow, It also prevents creases and prolongs the wear as well. Lasts all day
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
11/10 recommend. It is light, goes on easily and lasts forever since you don’t have to use a ton each time! It really doesn’t help keep my eyeshadow in place all day. Affordable and highly recommend!
Olivia C.
This primer is perfect for me, and even though the tube is small it has lasted me SO long. Really good bang for your buck! Keeps my eyeshadow from smearing/melting/falling so I can look on point all day long.
The Glittering Pygmy ..
South Texas
The cream is white but didn't dry down white. It's not heavy like most primers. I feel like I don't need to set it because it isn't sticky or greasy. It keeps my eye makeup from creasing all day.
Melissa W.
Edmond, OK
Does this eye primer help to prevent eyeshadow creasing?
Dina A.
Naperville, IL
How is this concealer on dry eyelids?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Jude D.
Leicestershire
Is this available anywhere in the UK? I have heard so many good things about this and would love to try it.
Adrianna G.
Just bought this but when I squeezed some out it looked really liquidy and greasy, does it make your eyelids greasy???