tarte Clean Slate uploaded by Veronica F.

tarte Clean Slate

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stormy J.
Hanceville, AL
It goes on super smooth and does it's job. Not greasy. Smells good. I would and have purchase this product again.. And again. Lol.
Kayla B.
Richmond, VA
Amazing at filling in pores & giving a even slate! Helps foundation glide on flawlessly , gets a little oily after a few hours
Samantha G.
This was a good basic face primer. It reminded me of many of those clear foundation primers. Not bad and keeps makeup on.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Love clean slate primer because it's clear and feels like velvet. Glides on smooth and makes applying foundation easy.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Typical silicone based primer. I personally found it a bit too thick and flaky after adding foundation on top
Lora S.
Castlewood, VA
Great primer not my every day user because of price point but my go to for a night out of special occasion!
Katie F.
Sharpsburg, MD
Best product ever fills in wrinkles and gives me a very clean slate to start my makeup on love love love
Gina r.
God this as a sample, it works wonders . However wanted to by the bigger container and was a little pricy
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Nice product it does not give me any pimples or makes my skin to break out. It makes my skin look good.

Dinora V.
Zolfo Springs, FL
It leaves your skin clean and great color good to travel great price nice packaging good product
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
Why do you like this primer?