BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hope B.
Watervliet, NY
This foundation stick is very dry. I constantly have to wet my beauty blender with setting spray to allow this foundation stick to blend out upon my skin. It is very full coverage though!
Vee T.
Review for: Light Beige more...
I was nervous to try this. It's so creamy and easy to blend around using a brush. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and the coverage is decent. I think this would be nice for all skin types
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This one is not for dry skin. It looked very patchy and cling to every dry area I had. I’ve tried using it with oils which was a bit better at first but then still got dry and clingy as the day went on. This does have a pretty finish and looked nice and flawless from far away but up close this was a mess! I do think it is due to my skin type so I would say more oily to normal skin types may have a better experience.
Makeup g.
Az
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
Really good foundation only tried it a few times but it’s nice❤😊️😊 I got mine at Ulta .
Taylor Z.
Princeton, IN
I use this almost everyday in my makeup routine and I love it. I love that I’m using makeup that is good for my skin. It has buildable coverage and has a nice finish!
Danielle E.
This is my favorite foundation. It is not too thick and last a long while. It isn’t the best to blend but is stil a very good foundation.
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
I have been using tarte's clay stick for a while now and while I was aprehensive at first because of the texture it has grown to be one of my favorite foundations by far. It is medium to full coverage and buildable Blends out easy and sits well throughout the day. I use shape tape and lock it setting powder on top and I'm still good at the end of the day. I am very fair and this actually comes in a shade light enough for me so that's always a win. Love tarte, love this stick foundation.
kyrsten 🌻.
I love this stick foundation! It glides on like a dream. It is so creamy without ever being cakey or thick. The only thing that is does negatively is accentuate dry spots. So if you have dry skin be sure to moisturize before using this obe! Another perk to this stick foundation are the skin loving ingredients in it's formula. So natural and healthy!
Janelle B.
Oroville
I didn’t enjoy this. It made my skin oily and slid off after a few hours. It also made my face look cakey around the nose.
Angie S.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
Awesome product. Can’t go wrong with this product. Great price and excellent quality. Always perfect. Highly recommend and will buy again!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?