BY TARTE #12 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Donna B.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This is a must foundation. It’s a constant part of my routine that I keep handy in my makeup drawer. I started using it approximately three years ago and always revert back to it after trying other products similar to it. Truly a fantastic product.
Starla W.
Lufkin
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This foundation is do-able, it would become patchy even I I had primer and setting spray on. It goes on the skin very well, and it takes a bit to blend. I love how it feels in my skin when applying! I use it more as a “concealer” for eyebrows since this foundation does match my skin very well!
Christina L.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I've been really into stick foundations lately and this one has got to be my fav. I don't actually own this product since I just ran out of a sample I had but I really hope to get another one soon. Would definitely recommend.
Lynne C.
West Lothian
Review for: Fair Beige more...
This foundation is my everything! For an everyday look I apply this lightly to problem areas/pigmentation and blend it out with my beauty blender. For a more glam look I go all over and use it along with shape tape to give me the full coverage look. I have very dry skin and love this product as it leaves me looking dewy and gorgeous!! Got a great deal on QVC of a Tarte set just I was running low on this so I'll be set for the next few months :)
Emma S.
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really like this foundation. It has more product than it seems, and the finish is so pretty. However, I have noticed that it caked up on my face a little and shows some texture. Overall, I enjoy using this foundation and I love how compact the packaging is! So easy for on the go.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
Great coverage and pretty easy to blend. I have oily skin and it lasts a long time and doesn’t come off throughout the day. I chose the wrong shade (twice) so I need to find my real shade. But I will purchase again because it’s truly amazing.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This has been the only foundation that I have found that doesn’t start to pull up or flake off. Serious full coverage and still feels airy and not caked on. It’s not the cheapest foundation out there but it sure gets the job done and gives you that perfect base.
Loren M.
Peoria
This is essential when I don’t have time to get ready for work at home. I keep it and it’s brush in my purse so I can get ready in my car while driving to work. No mirror needed.
Brenda M.
Review for: Light Medium Beige, Other more...
This is my favorite product for an everyday look. It is lightweight and not too full coverage. It looks very natural on the skin and very easy to blend. And you can build it up if you would like more coverage and it won’t look cakey.
Caty S.
Fruitport
Holy crap! I have nothing but amazing things to say about this product. I have super dry skin and have struggled with finding the right foundation. When I came across the tarte stick foundation I figured I'd give it a try and man am I glad I did! This is a must have product.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?