BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carol X.
markham
Review for: Medium Sand more...
I love this creamy, thick, rich formulation. It gives medium to high coverage and blends like a dream! However it does crease a lot!! So be prepared to set immediately with a powder.
Liz c.
Marseilles, IL
I have oily skin and this was just a big no for me. It oxidized, looked patchy, wouldn't blend, and made my pres look huge even after using a pore filling primer.
Hanna S.
Rochester
Very expensive for something with not that much product in it, seems like I would run out of it within a month. It’s a bit too greasy/oily for my taste but would be good for people with dryer skin.
Emily W.
waterloo
love this so much!! it’s so creamy and the coverage is great! i don’t usually spend much money on makeup but i splurged for this
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I would have never actually purchased this product on my own because I'm oily and I just didn't think it would work for me. I received a sample and gave it a try, to my surprise I liked it. Had a nice finish and pretty good coverage. I loved how easy and convenient it was to use! Packaging was also nice.
Liga V.
Review for: Tan Sand more...
This literally goes on like a stick of butter. I love how smooth the coverage is. I do tend to get oily on my t-zone during the day and I noticed this does not hold up as well as the 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Foundation. The stick formula is a bit more moisturizing, which is nice. But i have difficulty making this last a full day on my face. I do love the finish.

I WISH IT WAS BIGGER. It doesn't last very long... at all. Also, which it matched other shades of tarte foundations. I would love if they had color consistency throughout lines. Would make life so much easier.
Jasmine A.
Love that there's a good selection of shades, not too heavy on the skin, great color, glides on like butter, the only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't full coverage. You can build it up but it can look cakey if you do. Probably works better for creme contouring.
Sydney O.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This product is flawless if you apply it the right way for your skin type! Since I have combination type skin I have to dab my beauty blender into some moisturizer and then blend the foundation out, i love the finish this foundation has but it’s a bit tricky at first if it is your first time using this product. Otherwise it is amazing!
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
I love this sick! It makes application so easy. I use this under my powder on days that I feel like I need more coverage. I think this product is affordable for its price. I got it in a set from QVC. My skin is combination skin and on oily days this can be a bit much, but overall I love this!
Toni R.
Monon, IN
This foundation is amazing for combo skin! It's not greasy or oily, and it's medium coverage. It blends out so great and makes my skin look amazing! One of my favorite foundations.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?