BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Madelynne J.
Review for: Medium Sand more...
I’m not usually a fan of stick foundations, but this one is amazing! I have extremely oily skin and the formula is the perfect natural finish on me. It’s easy to apply and the coverage is beautiful. Perfect for summer!
Adriana P.
This foundation is actually great for dry skin so long as you hydrate! It covers nicely and lasts a long time.
Shantall M.
Miami
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I have been using the regular Amazonian Clay foundation until the stick first came out. I gave it a try and I actually like it better! This foundation stick had full coverage and I LOVED IT ! The Amazonian Clay foundation and the foundation stick has the same great formula but I find the stick much easier to apply. The stick also lasts me longer because since I am applying it on.. I am not wasting any product!
Monica B.
Review for: Tan Sand more...
I recently purchased this foundation is not my top favorite but it does the job I don’t like the fact that is not a full coverage other than that the application is very simple.
Kristie G.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I have combo/oily skin and I would not recommend for us oily guys and girls. I think this is more suited to dry skin, even though it says for all skin types. The shade range is okay but could be better. The product is oily and greasy and I find it doesn't sit right on my skin and breaks up on my chin and around my mouth and doesn't apply on my nose at all. Not impressed :(
Sally K.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I tried so many products of this brand and I believe this foundation is not as good as Tarte shapes.
Bree 👩.
Austin
Review for: Tan Sand more...
I just got this foundation stick and it’s actually the first time I’ve ever used one, I’m liking it so far, it’s very comfortable feels like I don’t have anything on
Josie S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This foundation is THICK. It covers imperfections really well, but it can look cakey in the summer while sweating. It also did not last as long as I had hoped, which was a bummer since it was pricy.
Victoria W.
Suffolk
I love the foundation stick a lot! It's easy to apply and rub in to look great. I use a brush to rub in and no streaks
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Medium Sand, Tan Sand more...
I recently started using Tarte stick foundation and I have to say I love the coverage. A few of my clients have purchased it after I used it on them. I think the price point is great for how long the product lasts. I will definitely purchase this again!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?