BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Madison C.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I am IN LOVEEEEE with this foundation!!! This is literally the best foundation that I have ever tried. Most recently I was using the dior forever foundation which wasn't bad but since I moved to a drier climate I found that it was clinging to certain dry spots and I just felt like I got really greasy by the end of the day like it didn't last well for me in the heat. So I decided to try the tarte clay stick foundation because I have heard so many good reviews about it and I felt comfortable wearing it in the heat since it is made with so many good products that it wouldn't break me out. First of all, this formula is soooooo unbelievably creamy and blends like a dream!!! You don't need too much foundation so start out with small swipes and then add more after you buff it out if you want to add more coverage. I love how this foundation truly just looks like your skin. It isn't cakey or creasy and it doesn't leave me greasy. Everyone should try this foundation because it is a holy grail! I love you tarte!!!!
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
It's a great foundation for light to medium coverage you definitely have to apply a lot of the product to get great coverage!! It applies smoothly and stays put ounces it's set!! I think the price is steep for the amount of product you get!! I will keep testing it for further review!!
Brandi S.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I tried this for the first time today we just got in at my sephora yesterday and I am so impressed! Good coverage and wears very well! No creasing or moving I really enjoyed it.
Ani A.
Tujunga
Honestly I tried this on my hand and it was sooooo creamy and bendable however trying it on my face after it made my skin so dry and horrible and I didn't enjoy it very much. I love tarte products but not everything is fit to be amazing for every skin. It is an amazing product just didn't work out for me and I will continue trying more in the future. I do recommend it however
Stephanie C.
Review for: Fair Beige more...
I am rewritting my previous review. I started a new skin care routine and it completely changed how this foundation worked on my skin. I now am obsessed with this stuff. I have been searching high and low for the perfect foundation for me. I've found it! It goes on smooth, I can build it up to full coverage, and it blends out so well on my skin. I also love the color selection. I'm a fair neutral skin tone, not too pink or yellow so it makes it hard to find a good foundation. 10/10!
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I received a deluxe sample of Tarte Stick Foundation from Sephora. So far I'm loving the coverage, makes my skin look smooth and natural. I've used it a couple of times, and got complemented by close friends! I'm definitely purchasing a full size. tarte Clay Stick Foundation
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a fan of foundation sticks. Having five kids it makes doing my makeup a lot quicker. I was so excited when I heard Tarte was coming out with a foundation stick but I wasn't too impressed with it. The coverage is ok I definitely need more than one application. I'd honestly rather spend a few more dollars and get the hourglass vanish stick or the makeup forever foundation stick.
catherine c.
lynchburg, VA
This foundation is as full coverage as it gets! I love the finish it gives me without looking too cakey. It covers my dark circles flawlessly! I love everything that Tarte makes- they do not disappoint me!!!!
Brittany J.
Oakdale, CA
Not for oily skin. It’s a nice color pay off and looks good in the beginning but after awhile it’s all oily mess
Ana C.
Tempe
Review for: Tan Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation my first time buy this it it amazing I also have the clay foundation from tarte it long lasting it is in the pricey side but it's worth it I highly recommend.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?