BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Review for: Light Medium Beige, Light Medium Neutral
Being a huge fan of Tarte cosmetics and travel friendly products I was super excited when they released this foundation.  Easy application builds and blends well, however as the day goes on my entire face ends up an oily mess (NOT the kind of glow I am looking for) and lots of separation around my nose.  I wouldn’t purchase again.
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This foundation stick is so unbelievably creamy and soft - it does not drag on my skin in the slightest. The coverage on me is medium but buildable to medium-full and it has a beautiful natural/dewy finish. It is not my most long wearing foundation, but it gives such a gorgeous healthy skin look.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
tarte Clay Stick Foundation

I ordered this online, the shade matches perfect for my winter skin. Also the packaging is heavy which I love. And the top lid has this really cool rubber feeling stamp thingy that looks like wood. So cool if you are a fidgety person like MUH SELF!

This foundation is NOT full coverage it is very sheer, it also makes my skin look a little oily which I don't enjoy but its not the worst thing ever since I do have REALLY DRY skin.
If you have oily skin or larger pores, I might stay away from this or try a sample out by going to ULTA or Sephora and putting it on then wearing it for the day. ( I have 0 shame and will do a full face at the places testing/wearing before I buy. )

All in all... I would prob buy again if it was a AMAZING discount. Otherwise I can live without it. It is beautiful though!
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! Its lightweight and provides good coverage. I can go light and just cover up my acne spots or build this up for full coverage and set it with powder. I love how this feels on my skin. It can hold up even on hot, dry las vegas heat!
Marie Eve P.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Fair Neutral
Oh good I have mixed feeling about this Foundation. Youtubers made me buy it like literally everyone is using it.. first time I used it it looked awful. It says it's fully coverage but that's so not true. It's more a medium but can be built into a bit more coverage. My pores were looking huges with that foundation.. you can see the effect on the picture.. so I traded the second time with a better primer for my pores and it was actually a bit better. But I feel like this foundation is not sticking in place all day long. It's melding and disappears. Definitely not a long time wear for this. Though I'll still give it another try.
Juqee T.
Emeryville
Review for: Medium Neutral
First I picked up Tan Sand and tried it for a day. Color was a bit too dark so I realized I chose a wrong color so I went back to exchange it. I tried Medium Neutral at the store but it was a bit too light. Sephora staffs and I agreed that I'm perfectly in between Medium Neutral and Tan Sand so they suggested to get 2 of them or wait till new shades come up. (I'm perfect match to MUFE Stick Y405) I really really wanted to love this but unfortunately I had to return it. Such a bummer. As for the wear test it felt pretty good. Creamy but light, covers decent and it felt close to MUFE stick foundation except this might not lasts long compare to MUFE. I think this stick foundation is more ideal to dry skin like mine. Oily to Convo peeps might hate it. Tarte, please please make more shades soon!

(Left Top to Bottom) MUFE Y405 [*my perfect match], Tarte stick Medium Neutral, Tarte stick Medium Sand (Right Top to Bottom) Tarte stick Tan Sand, Tarte stick Tan Deep Honey
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Beige
I love the functionality and the formula of this foundation. The consistency is very creamy and it glides right on. This foundation can be applied with a beauty blender or brush and both applications look seamless and just like your own skin. This foundation is also weightless and has a next to skin feel that lasts all day long without getting shiny or greasy. This is a must have foundation if you are a Tarte lover!
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
Review for: Medium Neutral
Giving it a 4 because it doesn’t give me a Matt finish, makes my face look oily and it gives a medium to almost full coverage. I had to add a second layer to get that complete full coverage. it’s cover light weight but sticky. The packaging is super cute. Paid $40 for it at Sephora & the shade is perfect, it goes with my neck shadetarte Clay Stick Foundation
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
#makeup and #skincare . #influensterbeautyawards #docce eyes #smashbox primer #evahairnyc hair mask #colourpop brows # L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Light Beige
My favourite foundation so far - I have typically dry skin and this product is great and moisturizing. It's long lasting but you do need to set it or sometimes it can move around. I will definitely be buying it again as I am almost out! I use it every single day. tarte Clay Stick Foundation
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Amin F.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?