BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Review for: Light Medium Beige, Light Medium Neutral more...
Being a huge fan of Tarte cosmetics and travel friendly products I was super excited when they released this foundation.  Easy application builds and blends well, however as the day goes on my entire face ends up an oily mess (NOT the kind of glow I am looking for) and lots of separation around my nose.  I wouldn’t purchase again.
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
This foundation stick is so unbelievably creamy and soft - it does not drag on my skin in the slightest. The coverage on me is medium but buildable to medium-full and it has a beautiful natural/dewy finish. It is not my most long wearing foundation, but it gives such a gorgeous healthy skin look.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
tarte Clay Stick Foundation

I ordered this online, the shade matches perfect for my winter skin. Also the packaging is heavy which I love. And the top lid has this really cool rubber feeling stamp thingy that looks like wood. So cool if you are a fidgety person like MUH SELF!

This foundation is NOT full coverage it is very sheer, it also makes my skin look a little oily which I don't enjoy but its not the worst thing ever since I do have REALLY DRY skin.
If you have oily skin or larger pores, I might stay away from this or try a sample out by going to ULTA or Sephora and putting it on then wearing it for the day. ( I have 0 shame and will do a full face at the places testing/wearing before I buy. )

All in all... I would prob buy again if it was a AMAZING discount. Otherwise I can live without it. It is beautiful though!
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this foundation! Its lightweight and provides good coverage. I can go light and just cover up my acne spots or build this up for full coverage and set it with powder. I love how this feels on my skin. It can hold up even on hot, dry las vegas heat!
Marie Eve P.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
Oh good I have mixed feeling about this Foundation. Youtubers made me buy it like literally everyone is using it.. first time I used it it looked awful. It says it's fully coverage but that's so not true. It's more a medium but can be built into a bit more coverage. My pores were looking huges with that foundation.. you can see the effect on the picture.. so I traded the second time with a better primer for my pores and it was actually a bit better. But I feel like this foundation is not sticking in place all day long. It's melding and disappears. Definitely not a long time wear for this. Though I'll still give it another try.
Juqee T.
Emeryville, CA
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
First I picked up Tan Sand and tried it for a day. Color was a bit too dark so I realized I chose a wrong color so I went back to exchange it. I tried Medium Neutral at the store but it was a bit too light. Sephora staffs and I agreed that I'm perfectly in between Medium Neutral and Tan Sand so they suggested to get 2 of them or wait till new shades come up. (I'm perfect match to MUFE Stick Y405) I really really wanted to love this but unfortunately I had to return it. Such a bummer. As for the wear test it felt pretty good. Creamy but light, covers decent and it felt close to MUFE stick foundation except this might not lasts long compare to MUFE. I think this stick foundation is more ideal to dry skin like mine. Oily to Convo peeps might hate it. Tarte, please please make more shades soon!

(Left Top to Bottom) MUFE Y405 [*my perfect match], Tarte stick Medium Neutral, Tarte stick Medium Sand (Right Top to Bottom) Tarte stick Tan Sand, Tarte stick Tan Deep Honey
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I wear medium neutral in this stick foundation. I think it has a little mote of a yellow undertone than most neutrals but it doesnt look bad. I grab this stick when Im in a hurry but still need to put a little makeup on. Coverage is medium but can be built up a little. Anything other than that doesn't look good to me.
Delilah S.
Beautful finish and formula. I like the consistency, not cakey, drying, it stays put. It's a medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage.
Meghana A.
Review for: Tan Sand more...
This really looks good on my skin tone and my face looks flawless with this foundation. My skin gets a little cakey around my Tzone due to my oily skin and that is why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it applies great, lasts most of the day and is a perfect match to my skin tone! tarte Clay Stick Foundation
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love the functionality and the formula of this foundation. The consistency is very creamy and it glides right on. This foundation can be applied with a beauty blender or brush and both applications look seamless and just like your own skin. This foundation is also weightless and has a next to skin feel that lasts all day long without getting shiny or greasy. This is a must have foundation if you are a Tarte lover!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?