BY TARTE #9 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ellie W.
Loved it but it was kind of greasy. I love how full coverage and easy it was to apply but you have to use a setting powder or else it’ll crease like no other.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I've been looking for a stick foundation to add to my collection and it was like God answered my prayers when I went into Ulta as this one was on sale and actually in my shade! I remember when the product first launched and the reviews were not great. I also didn't think the price was worth it. This is honestly probably the BEST foundation that I have ever used. I have a $5,000 makeup collection with Fenty Beauty, Too Faced, IT! Cosmetics, and many other top foundation making brands in it, and NOTHING compares to this product! It is so creamy, the coverage is absolutely perfect for me (not too full, but not too light), and the blending. Oh my gosh. I have never had to put so little effort into blending a foundation before. Now that I've found my holy grail though, I'm sure this will be discontinued since it is on sale. I hope if it disappears, I'm able to find another one like it.
Hayley W.
Los Angeles
This was my first time trying out a foundation stick and I loved it. I’m a fan of tarte products in general. It didn’t dry out my skin but it still gave me a beautiful matte finish.
Chevonne S.
ohio
Review for: Fair Beige more...
The color match on this product was great, and it was on sale so I was excited to try it. Sadly it broke apart after a short time and I had to return it. This may work better for oily skin yours, but it wasn't the right choice for my combo skin.
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: Fair Beige more...
Love this foundation easy to apply and great coverage medium to full. Took me 20 minutes to create this look. Foundation to mascara 20 minutes that all!!
Ally K.
Jackson, MS
This is my holy grail foundation of the moment! Medium to buildable full coverage! Blends like a dream!
Nathalia M.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Tan Sand more...
I hate this foundation. Literally is the worst foundation for combo skin - oily skin, leaves my face so greasy!!!!!! I hate that! Even if I’m using some laura mercier powder to try to seal my makeup, looks horrible on my face, I don’t recommend it, and it’s pricy.
Rebecca V.
Love this foundation stick!! I purchased this through QVC in a gift set. They were out of fair so I opted for light in color. I am typically Fair light neutral in tarte Foundation, so I figured light would be okay. It was a bit darker than I would have liked but I have made it work. It is easy to use and very quick to use. It came with a foundation brush which is amazing to use as application. I have not tried to apply this in any other way other than with the tarte foundation brush and it works perfect. I would definitely purchase this product again but next time I might go for a lighter shade
Kelly S.
This is a thick foundation stick and gives full coverage. It is not as moisturizing as I would have liked and caked slightly on my dry skin after several hours. But it goes on smoothly and is easy to use.

Plus Tarte is great for natural ingredients.
Julie w.
Review for: Fair Neutral, Fair-Light Neutral more...
It's a very nice quality foundation, I have very oily skin and this helps to control it. And they have many color optipns
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?