BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grace W.
Louisville
Love my tarte stick. Blends into my skin tone beautifully. Not too expensive and easy to find online or at your local Sephora.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
The color is perfect for me and I love the way it feels soft and smooth while applying, but no matter what I do it clings to dry patches on my face I didn't even know I had. Make sure to exfoliate before using this.
Lacey L.
Pasadena, CA
Did not love it. It was just oily for me. I really love the regular foundation though it was perfect
Maryam D.
Coventry, West Midlands
Review for: Medium Neutral
This stick foundation glides on your face like a dream! It’s so easy to blend and looks flawless. However I’m not sure about the staying powder of this foundation. It doesn’t last long and it gathers up in certain areas like your nose and around your mouth.
Robyn B.
Cameron, WV
I never used a stick foundation before until this one. The formula is very creamy and blends amazing for a stick. My pores are not accentuated at all and my skin looks very smooth. It's about medium coverage however it is buildable. It needs a little more lasting power to be a go to for me but I do like it, unfortunately I get a little shiny about the 6 hour mark.
Laura W.
Worcester, UK
This goes on beautifully but sadly doesn't last well on my oily skin. So disappointed because for a couple of hours it looks amazing.
Anna O.
Review for: Light Beige
Blends nicely, easy application, mess free. But... it starts braking up after two hours not lasting at all. If you are of oil skin I would steer clear oft this foundation. My face looked like a butter ball after a few hours.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Beige
I love the functionality and the formula of this foundation. The consistency is very creamy and it glides right on. This foundation can be applied with a beauty blender or brush and both applications look seamless and just like your own skin. This foundation is also weightless and has a next to skin feel that lasts all day long without getting shiny or greasy. This is a must have foundation if you are a Tarte lover!
Stephanie P.
Azusa
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I like the natural finish on my skin. It does not feel heavy at all.. I forget I am wearing it sometimes. I did have to play around with this for a while to figure it out though. I blend it on my face with a brush to get the coverage I want. But it seems like a medium coverage foundation. I then use a sponge to press it into my skin to get it to last.. then apply the setting powder and setting spray.
Fiona L.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: Fair Neutral
One of my favourite foundations ever. I was a little uncertain ordering online to not properly colour match my shade but thanks to their online guide found the perfect shade. So easy to apply and buff out. Foundation smells lovely and with it being Tarte you know it’s good for your skin. Highly recommend it!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?