BY TARTE #14 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick f...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Peggy M.
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
This was my first stick foundation, and I did not like it. I have a lot of texture in my skin, and it did not make my skin look smooth. It was easy to apply, but felt a little unsanitary. It had medium coverage, and definitely was buildable, but took a lot to become full coverage.
Kaylah R.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This product is my go-to when I am in a rush and need to look good in seconds! It blends so easily and is super easy to apply. I have dry skin and it does a good job of not making my skin look dry. I would recommend this product, especially if you are looking for a foundation that is not liquid.
Aliyah S.
I bought 2 of these in different shades, and they both matched with my skin pretty well. I use them when I run out of liquid foundation. They spread pretty easy with a wet beauty blender. They’re a quick go to if you’re in a hurry too.
Michella N.
miami
I can’t believe I’m out! Time to get a new one. This foundation stick has to be my favorite hands down. What I love about this product is that not much product has to be used to cover up. Even with red pimples it still covers! Very easy to apply and is very light so it feels like you are wearing literally nothing! It’s very minimal in shades, I was lucky to match with the light medium.
Andria C.
Rocklin, CA
Really loved this foundation. Got it from a friend and the color was perfect. Really good coverage without feeling too heavy.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Light Beige more...
I ordered this from Tarte about a month ago, and I keep trying to love it. I heard good things about it, but honestly it's just not what I was expecting. It's very greasy after a while and it's not really buildable for if I want full coverage. It's super thin.
Arcelia O.
This is a good on the go foundation. It has medium coverage but its buildable so it can also be full coverage. I recently went on vacation & I took this foundation since its great for on the go. Its not messy, easy to apply & the tube fits in you purse without taking much space. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because at the end of the night it cracks on the side of my nose but then again I have dry skin. It will more then likely look great on oily-combo skin.
Audrey S.
Kansas City
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is the right color and all! Love it tarte Clay Stick Foundation took me forever to find good foundation and this is good and last long all day!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I was very intrigued by stick foundations after seeing everyone rave about the Hourglass foundation stick. The Sephora around me doesn't carry Hourglass for some reason, but they recommended this Tarte foundation in its place. I think the coverage could be better, but the product blends out really nicely. I have to use a lot of the product in order to get the full coverage look I like.
Jordan S.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This foundation makes my skin looks glorious, i kid you not, even with breakouts too. I always get compliments when I wear it. Full coverage, it works great with my pale, dry/combo skin. It does get a bit dewy looking towards the end of the day, though.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?