BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Medium Sand
First off I am super impressed at how well this blends out and how creamy it is. It is so breathable and natural looking. Feels and looks wonderful on my skin. Very long lasting and not heavy on the skin.
Kasey J.
I'm such a huge fan of tarte! And I was dying to get my hands on this considering I've been looking for a less expensive stick foundation. If you are a full coverage girl this is the product for you! I feel like it could even be used as a concealer it so full
coverage. It is on the thick side but nothing a little facial oil can't fix
Morgan W.
Great coverage, made my skin look absolutely flawless & it lasted all day. I do recommend covering with a setting powder though. Just to lock it in, I bought it at Ulta & I highly recommend this to others.
Gemya G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love tarte products but this stick as one flaw. (For me at least ) It is just not as hydrating as most stick foundations should be. But overall it has really nice coverage and lasts mostly all day if your skin gets oily.
Shenita G.
Review for: Rich Honey
I just got this product and I'm super satisfied with my purchase! I have combination skin and I haven't gotten any breakouts so far. It blends super nicely with my skin tone and has a lot of coverage, as well! I would definitely buy this again and look forward to experimenting with it!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Medium Neutral
*UPDATE: This product applies best directly into the skin and blended with a beauty blender! I still believe that this product wears the same, etc. But application is best with the said method. ❤️

I had never tried a stick foundation before so when Tarte released this product, I knew I had to give it a go! The packaging is very sleek. There's a bit of weight to the product to give it the luxury feel. Plus, I like the natural amber detail on the tube. Classy. The formula? Just "okay" for me. This has a surprisingly dewy finish. And yes, it is pigmented. You'll sure be able to get high coverage with this product. It was able to cover my acne scars with one layer. Con? It definitely looks like makeup and feels like it too. It felt as if the product just sat on top of my skin... not letting it breath. Because of that, the wear time wasn't that impressive. I've recently developed combo dry/oily T-zone skin and this product didn't do much for it. By the end of the day, my makeup looked cakey and a bit too shiny. It also grabbed onto some dry patches also. I'll try more application methods with this, just in case. I really want to like it, but for now? Meh.
Austin M.
Ewa Beach
Review for: Other
IF YOURE OILY, STAY AWAY LOL 😂 Omg I have super oily skin and this is a no go for me hunty. This is a build able coverage Stick foundation that has a natural finish. The colors do run light for it so it's kinda irritating. It's like they have 20 shades of patty mayonnaise. TARTE GET WITH IT. It smells like paste like elementary school paste lol It feel super oil-like on my skin considering it has oil controlling particles in it. I tried using a brush to blend, it made hella streaks. I used a beauty blender and that's the way to go girl lol. I set this product with so much Powder but when I felt my face afterwards it still felt damp, if that makes sense 😂Never have I ever had a foundation that separated within 3 hours for me! HOLY COW. It creased and I was look CRAZY. I used my normal routine products that usually work well on me so I know it's the foundation lol this is just my honest opinion home gir
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful finish. Easy to use. Easy to carry for touch up or travel with. Good coverage. A variety of skin color. Great for dry to combo skin but if you are oily, might not like it. Not a lot of oil control for some reason. Used an oil control primer but still get the same result.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This is the first foundation I've found that really works for my skin! I have fair, combo skin, and it's perfect, creamy, buildable, and blendable coverage. I like to blend mine in with a brush. It can be bought at Sephora, and is reasonable in price. I will definitely buy another.
Madison C.
Review for: Fair Neutral
I am IN LOVEEEEE with this foundation!!! This is literally the best foundation that I have ever tried. Most recently I was using the dior forever foundation which wasn't bad but since I moved to a drier climate I found that it was clinging to certain dry spots and I just felt like I got really greasy by the end of the day like it didn't last well for me in the heat. So I decided to try the tarte clay stick foundation because I have heard so many good reviews about it and I felt comfortable wearing it in the heat since it is made with so many good products that it wouldn't break me out. First of all, this formula is soooooo unbelievably creamy and blends like a dream!!! You don't need too much foundation so start out with small swipes and then add more after you buff it out if you want to add more coverage. I love how this foundation truly just looks like your skin. It isn't cakey or creasy and it doesn't leave me greasy. Everyone should try this foundation because it is a holy grail! I love you tarte!!!!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Amin F.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?