BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tali K.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Medium Neutral
I received a deluxe sample of Tarte Stick Foundation from Sephora. So far I'm loving the coverage, makes my skin look smooth and natural. I've used it a couple of times, and got complemented by close friends! I'm definitely purchasing a full size. tarte Clay Stick Foundation
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Review for: Light Beige
I never tried a foundation stick before this so I really didnt know what to expect. It was a lot easier to work with than I thought, it buffed out really well with a foundation brush. It has medium to full coverage, definitely buildable, Only complaint is that it clings to dry patches so be sure to use a hydrating primer or a moisturizer before hand.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I feel like this product would be really good for somebody with oily skin because when I swatched it on my arm it felt really drying. It looked completely matte and blended pretty easily into my skin. I didn't try it on my face, but it seems like the product could be easily built up and would go better with setting spray than it would with a setting powder.
Nickie S.
Nickie S.
Review for: Fair Beige
Again; this product was hard to Match my skin tone and was too light. I didn't have the smoothie brush but used a beauty blender and applied like a dream. But as the Amazonian clay foundation does, it shows my pores too much. I would recommend to others though. This doesn't last long for me and transfers like crazy. I really wanted to love this.
LaTanya H.
LaTanya H.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Tan Sand, Tan Deep Honey, Deep Honey, Rich Honey
Super exited about finally being able to get my hands on a few tarte foundation sticks and the buffer Foundation brush.
I experimented with the sticks in Sephora at my local store associates loved the application method I used.
when tarte came out with their line I was all over it because of the reviews I seen but most of they are cruelty free.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation amongst other tarte foundations . The stick glides on super easily I'm a repeat user of the Amazonian clay foundation . I feel it's a good price. I deff would but it again . I'm really sensitive in my face but tarte products are so gentle to my face and give me the coverage I love . It also is oil controlling I love it !
ashley m.
ashley m.
Just tried out this foundation and it's definitely a good stick foundation. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because it does cling on to dry areas, so if you have dry skin I would recommend using a very moisturizing primer beforehand! It's easily blendable and feels light weight on the face. Really like this foundation overall!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
The Tarte Amazonian Clay stick is amazing! I was skeptical about it but, holy moly it’s awesome! It goes on so smoothly, buildable coverage, hydrating, made my skin feel & look airbrushed & it covered my blemishes. I highly recommend this foundation! As a freelance makeup artist, I will be purchasing several of these in multi skin tones to add to my kit!
Briana D.
Briana D.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I've never tried a stick foundation before but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I love it! First off the packaging is great for travel because it's a stick and takes up barely any space in your makeup bag. I have dry/sensitive skin and this foundation gives my skin such a pretty glow. I would definitely recommended you to try it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I'm a tarte girl, it is my go to brand for their ingredients and the way it makes my face feel, this can be layer so to me it is not full coverage which is fine by me I like medium,it is higher price for being just a stick but I love the brand.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Liv M.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
I have combination skin and tried this product but it left me oily. Anyone else had this result? Which primers do you suggest to wear under this?