BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
The price is way over price for this king of product but I do think its worth the buy. Its so easy to use and blends very well. It makes my skin look good and feel good. It feels light on my face!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Tan Sand
This is one of the best stick foundations that I have tried. It is easy to to apply and so creamy on your skin. It does transfer a little bit so I always set mine with either a powder or a spray!
Taylee W.
Ogden
Review for: Light Medium Beige
Love this product!! It is very nice and creamy, stays on all day and is worth the forty bucks!! I would definitely purchase this product again! And I would highly recommend it to anybody!!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
#makeup and #skincare . #influensterbeautyawards #docce eyes #smashbox primer #evahairnyc hair mask #colourpop brows # L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Myka P.
Silvis, IL
Review for: Light Medium Beige, Medium Sand
Just purchased a few weeks ago and I can already tell it’s my favorite foundation. Once applied it looks like skin, it’s not cakey, it’s buildable and long lasting! You should try it!
Austin M.
Ewa Beach
Review for: Other
IF YOURE OILY, STAY AWAY LOL 😂 Omg I have super oily skin and this is a no go for me hunty. This is a build able coverage Stick foundation that has a natural finish. The colors do run light for it so it's kinda irritating. It's like they have 20 shades of patty mayonnaise. TARTE GET WITH IT. It smells like paste like elementary school paste lol It feel super oil-like on my skin considering it has oil controlling particles in it. I tried using a brush to blend, it made hella streaks. I used a beauty blender and that's the way to go girl lol. I set this product with so much Powder but when I felt my face afterwards it still felt damp, if that makes sense 😂Never have I ever had a foundation that separated within 3 hours for me! HOLY COW. It creased and I was look CRAZY. I used my normal routine products that usually work well on me so I know it's the foundation lol this is just my honest opinion home gir
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Review for: Fair Beige
LOVE this foundation. I have dry skin but this foundation is a natural matte. a little pricey but sooo worth it. it looks like skin!!! a little goes a long way. I'd buy again. Good coverage, too!
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
The honestly need a better range for darker skin tones. There's only like 4 different shades of your skin tone is on the darker end. Which is a bummer if there's not one to match your skin tone. But overall I believe that the application of the foundation is so smooth and blends like butter. After using your skin looks flawless and doesn't cake up. Not even around the few dry and patchy parts of my skin. My t zone is soooo oily and usually by the end of the day it's shining through the roof but It was very long lasting and I think by the end of the day I just had to dab off the excess oil. I think I paid a little over $50 for this foundation so I was praying that it would turn out good and it actually wasn't a disappointment. My best friend was upset because there wasn't one for her shade.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This stick foundation definitely lives up to the high claims. It's highly pigmented, last all day and it's so creamy which makes for a blendable application. My only issue is that you pay $40+ for a concealers worth of foundation! Even if I had double the income I have right now I couldn't justify repurchasing this foundation. So my solution is to solely use it as a high coverage concealer for special occasions and night outs. Thankfully I bought a shade too light for my skin tone so it's perfect as a concealer. I'm sorry but I just can't get over the price!:(
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light Beige
I received this as a sample from Sephora. Which is plenty of me to use for a while because I don't wear make up everyday. When I first used this I didn't really like it. It felt dry for some reason and it was too dark for my skin tone. But I have found a way to work with it by blending it in with BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh I basically apply the stick and just put a couple of drops of the becca on top and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives me a natural dewy look. I really enjoy it now and I'm able to blend it out and not make it too noticeable that it's a little too dark. I plan on buying the full size and the full size of the becca and using this as my go to make up look.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Amin F.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?