BY TARTE #12 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
megs🌻 B.
Century, FL
Personally this is horrible for oily skin, HORRRRRRIBLE. However, I’m a freelance makeup artist and I use this on one of my dry clients and it works for her! The coverage is medium to full. But by using enough to make it full you will use a ton of product very quickly, which is never good!
Adrianna M.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is my first foundation stick ever. I really like it. Feels really creamy and I like when it's put on it's cold so it has this cooling sensation. I have many freckles and hated them as a kid but grown to love them so I'm happy how it doesn't cover all of them. Gives me a bit of a natural look. I would continue buying this!
Lindsay C.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This foundation just melts into the skin and has a very natural finish. The price point ($39 via Ulta’s website) is a little higher than I would personally prefer but it has become my go-to foundation due to the long wear, natural finish, and it’s ease to blend. Will definitely repurchase when I’m done with this product.
Nicki J.
Scottsdale , AZ
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
Love this foundation! The formula is smooth and blends nice and even, the only complaint I have is that it seems to run out quick. For the same price you can get the liquid clay foundation and it lasts a lot longer, but I prefer the way the stick foundation sets better.
Jasmine A.
Love that there's a good selection of shades, not too heavy on the skin, great color, glides on like butter, the only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't full coverage. You can build it up but it can look cakey if you do. Probably works better for creme contouring.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I think it’s because I added it to my list? so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great!
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stick foundation. It's so easy to apply. Just draw on your face and blend in. It feels so light too, like you aren't wearing anything. The amazonian clay doesn't make my face get itchy or break out either, which is why tarte is my favorite for foundation
Erica M.
Review for: Fair Beige more...
This was the first stick foundation I ever tried. I was very skeptical and concerned about how it would blend out. This blends so easily with a sponge or brush. I use a brush more with this because it gives a more full coverage, and it doesn't look cakey.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Medium Sand, Tan Sand more...
I recently started using Tarte stick foundation and I have to say I love the coverage. A few of my clients have purchased it after I used it on them. I think the price point is great for how long the product lasts. I will definitely purchase this again!
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I should start by saying I was blessed with both dry flaky skin and large pores... I really wanted to love this foundation. It's creamy and has amazing coverage but by the time I've applied to my entire face it's already started flaking between my brows and looking cakey everywhere else. I've tried 2 different foundation brushes and a beauty blender yet it's never smooth. I've tried different oils and primers as well as moisturizing multiple times before applying. It just doesn't look great on my skin.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?