BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Allie M.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Medium Sand
Okay so this is a light coverage to medium coverage foundation stick. It was sooooo creamy and easy to blend! It literally was my perfect match for my skin tone. It did last all day on me, and that's because I was out all day in the sun. I have really dry skin and it was perfect for me & I don't have a lot of acne so a light coverage is okay for me too, it was enough coverage to cover my freckles. But basically I'm in love with this product!
Enshlie M.
Enshlie M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Review for: Light Medium Beige
I love this foundation for my acne prone combo skin! The packaging is ok although I wish it was a bigger size compared to others it's pretty small...I bought this at Sephora the only reason I'm rating a 4 is because it tends to separate on my dry spots( which would be under my eyes) other than that it blends amazingly fast & covers my acne spots with only one layer I don't know if I will be buying this again but I think it's worth a shot!
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Review for: Other
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I gotta say I wasn't blown away like everyone seems to be. It's good but it's not as full coverage as everyone tends to say. It does last a good while but it seems to feel a little heavy to me. Also it doesn't blend very well. I used a sponge at first and that didn't work at all then used a brush the next day and it was way better but there were still some streaks that didn't blend out fully.
Averil B.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I love tarte products!!! The price point is great, packaging is nice and pleasing to the eye. The products don't claim anything they can't offer. This foundation is all around one of my top picks. I love a nice stick foundation. It's easy and practical and cuts down some time for you to apply. It's buildable, the coverage is not to heavy on the face. They offer many colors and you can carry it and re apply very easily in a hand bag!!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a fan of foundation sticks. Having five kids it makes doing my makeup a lot quicker. I was so excited when I heard Tarte was coming out with a foundation stick but I wasn't too impressed with it. The coverage is ok I definitely need more than one application. I'd honestly rather spend a few more dollars and get the hourglass vanish stick or the makeup forever foundation stick.
Ani A.
Ani A.
Tujunga
Honestly I tried this on my hand and it was sooooo creamy and bendable however trying it on my face after it made my skin so dry and horrible and I didn't enjoy it very much. I love tarte products but not everything is fit to be amazing for every skin. It is an amazing product just didn't work out for me and I will continue trying more in the future. I do recommend it however
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I was so excited to try this. I read some amazing reviews on it and had high hopes. I love how convenient it is and easy to apply. I didn't like how it wore on my skin as the day went on. I felt like it was not a long lasting one. Also, it clung to my dry areas. I tried using it with primer and without primer. I got the same results, also tried with setting spray. For the price point I feel like there are better stock foundations out there.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Salina
This has the best coverage! I had never tried it and heard nothing but good things. I am so glad my friend talked me into using it. Goes on so evenly and smooth and lasts all day long, I won't use any other brand now! I would recommend this to anyone especially the ones with sensitive skin. And it lasts all day long! Go buy some definitely worth it!
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Review for: Fair Beige
I am always very skeptical of stick foundations like this, but decided to give it a try anyway. I actually really love it. It has great coverage, matches my skin tone well, blends well, lasts all day, and doesn't feel too heavy on my face. The price point is pretty average for a prestige brand foundation ($39). I would say it's worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, but I know it's also available at Sephora and on the Tarte Website.
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is my ride or die foundation, and I honestly hate wearing foundation. I have very dry skin, even in the summer time (except for my chin area during the summer) but this does not cling to dry spots, looks COMPLETELY natural, and doesn't sink into my fine lines! It's also moisturizing and it's not full coverage (I prefer foundation to be sheer). This is my all time favorite foundation and it's so easy to blend and travel with.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Liv M.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
I have combination skin and tried this product but it left me oily. Anyone else had this result? Which primers do you suggest to wear under this?