BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Review for: Light Beige
I love this product soooo much. It medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. The product lasts all day, it is more on the heavy side but most medium to full coverage foundations are. Its not very hard to blend out with a kabuki brush and even easier with a beauty blender.
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I love this stick foundation. I in general do love stick foundations for the amount of coverage they give. I think you get a good amount of product in here compared to Hourglass stick foundation. this is long wearing and I love the color range. There are so many undertones to choose from!
Larissa S.
Mckinney , TX
Review for: Light Beige
So I picked this up yesterday and I'm so impressed with it. The packaging is perfect for travel and sleek as heck. It's super easy to blend and has lasted for 4 hours (so far) with no touch ups needed. This is the first foundation stick I've ever used and I just became a huge fan!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Review for: Tan Sand
To be fair, I’m a Liquid Foundation girl. This product just isn’t for me.. all products aren’t for everyone. It doesn’t stay on all day and doesn’t have the build able coverage that I like so I’m not a big fan of it. If you like stick foundations, I’m sure this would work great for you.
Nicole B.
Bartlett
 I personally love stick foundations more than any other foundation so I try my best to use only stick foundation to me I love the stick foundation because it is easy to blend stays all day and it's just the perfect thing for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Foundation has a dewy finish. It's very good for dry skin it feels very moisturizing. A blend very well with a foundation brush. The foundation holds up very well all day if set with powder.
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This is an average product, it does not compare to the hourglass stick foundation however I was not extremely disappointed by the way my face looked after using. What I disliked most about this foundation is that it left my face feeling oily at all times and it is not a long-wearing product. I would not buy this again.
Melanie A.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
The convenience of this stick is only outdone by its coverage. I generally use a full coverage liquid foundation but a few swipes of this stick and all of my imperfections are gone. The finish is very natural looking and I think looks better not being set with powder
Hannah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing foundation. It has the same awesome coverage as the original Amazonian Clay foundation but is much more hydrating. It is a little pricy, but that is to be expected for high end makeup. It blends out amazingly!
Maggie B.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This product is one of those that get all hyped about for no reason. It lasts for the first few uses and then the coverage just goes away and then you try to blend the makeup but you get fine lines everywhere. And I just this this product need a little help.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Amin F.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?