BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danielle B.
Winchester
Love love love this product! Goes on so smooth and is a full coverage foundation. If you have dry skin l wouldn’t recommend this foundation but if you have normal this foundation is wonderful!! Would def buy again
Lydia G.
Review for: Fair Beige more...
I am always very skeptical of stick foundations like this, but decided to give it a try anyway. I actually really love it. It has great coverage, matches my skin tone well, blends well, lasts all day, and doesn't feel too heavy on my face. The price point is pretty average for a prestige brand foundation ($39). I would say it's worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, but I know it's also available at Sephora and on the Tarte Website.
Sydney O.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This product is flawless if you apply it the right way for your skin type! Since I have combination type skin I have to dab my beauty blender into some moisturizer and then blend the foundation out, i love the finish this foundation has but it’s a bit tricky at first if it is your first time using this product. Otherwise it is amazing!
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I like the natural finish on my skin. It does not feel heavy at all.. I forget I am wearing it sometimes. I did have to play around with this for a while to figure it out though. I blend it on my face with a brush to get the coverage I want. But it seems like a medium coverage foundation. I then use a sponge to press it into my skin to get it to last.. then apply the setting powder and setting spray.
The Glittering Pygmy ..
South Texas
This foundation is amazing. The application is so smooth but I have to use a brush rather than a beauty sponge to blend it out. It is matte but it' s not drying at all. It is comfortable to wear all day.
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I was so upset when @benefitcosmetics discontinued the play stick foundation it was my all time favorite stick foundation. I tried a few other sticks but they weren't living up to my standard's. Then I tried out this stick foundation and fell back in love. It is so creamy and not heavy what so ever. Buildable and pigmented. It is long wearing but you do need to set your face. Great for dry skin!
Arielle B.
West Babylon , NY
Really great medium to full coverage foundation. Glides onto the skin so smoothly and blends perfectly. I definitely find it hard to match my shade using a single foundation stick, I usually have to blend so it would be nice to have some more variety in the shades. Give a dewy finish but is easily mattified with setting powder. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This one is not for dry skin. It looked very patchy and cling to every dry area I had. I’ve tried using it with oils which was a bit better at first but then still got dry and clingy as the day went on. This does have a pretty finish and looked nice and flawless from far away but up close this was a mess! I do think it is due to my skin type so I would say more oily to normal skin types may have a better experience.
Robyn B.
Cameron, WV
I never used a stick foundation before until this one. The formula is very creamy and blends amazing for a stick. My pores are not accentuated at all and my skin looks very smooth. It's about medium coverage however it is buildable. It needs a little more lasting power to be a go to for me but I do like it, unfortunately I get a little shiny about the 6 hour mark.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
i’ve only used this a few times, but i’ve noticed as you put it on it shows all your pores. once you blend it out it’s not so mad, but i would definitely say this is medium coverage, but it’s buildable. i haven’t used it with a beauty blender yet. this feels like it just sits on the skin, rather than sinking into my pores. i will update as i use it more.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?