BY TARTE #12 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda R.
I recently switched to this foundation and I’m loving it! I have combo skin and a T zone that becomes super oily throughout the day... I couldn’t find any foundations that worked for me until this one! By the end of the day my foundation still looks great! A little oily but nothing like before. Definitely recommend for oily skin!
Marisol L.
Redding
This foundation is great! It is a dewy foundation so if you don’t like that, just set it with powder! It is definitely full coverage and make sure to blend it out with a brush and not a sponge because with the beauty blender sponge it doesn’t blend it that well. But anyways love this foundation! And hope everyone else likes it too
Aubrey B.
Best foundation i have ever used in my life. I have super dry skin but this foundation stick covers it and keeps it from looking cakey. I use this every day it’s so easy to blend out and look so beautiful and natural. It also doesn’t seem to break me out which is huge for me because I sort of have a hard time finding a foundation that won’t break me out. Love love love!
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
This foundation stick is amazing to apply as use. The shade range is amazing and the foundation formula is very moisturizing. If you have drier skin it’s perfect. It has a dewy finish and it is very full coverage. I really enjoy using in the winter when my skin gets super dry! Very easy to blend out, very easy to apply.
Rosanne I.
Stick foundation is a huge weakness for me. I ended up getting this in a set from QVC. The foundation is really oily, even though it says matte. It disappears in a couple hours. That's even with primer and setting spray. It also amplified any texture on my skin. There are way better versions at the drugstore.
Tonya W.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This is a great foundation if you have combination skin. My skin is typically very dry but during the Summer months I can get slightly oily in my t-zone. I use this one in my t-zone and a more moisturizing foundation in my drier areas. They work beautifully together and has become my everyday Summer routine.
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I would have never actually purchased this product on my own because I'm oily and I just didn't think it would work for me. I received a sample and gave it a try, to my surprise I liked it. Had a nice finish and pretty good coverage. I loved how easy and convenient it was to use! Packaging was also nice.
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I would give this five stars but it starts to look cakey as the day goes on. In the mornings it looks stunning, but then when I get home my face looks like it’s melting. The color matched me super well and it’s great coverage, so I wish it lasted longer. I would like to try it with another primer.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I’m so disappointed in this product. It does not buff out evenly on my skin and it seems to sit on top of my skin instead of sinking in. Feel greasy and uneven. I bought it with a kit that includes a buffing brush. The brush is great but unfortunately this foundation stick is a huge miss for me.
megs🌻 B.
Century, FL
Personally this is horrible for oily skin, HORRRRRRIBLE. However, I’m a freelance makeup artist and I use this on one of my dry clients and it works for her! The coverage is medium to full. But by using enough to make it full you will use a ton of product very quickly, which is never good!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?