BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy R.
Amy R.
Mckeesport, PA
This was the first foundation stick I tried. I did a lot of research as to which brand I wanted to try and I heard a lot of amazing things about this foundation stick specifically. However it didn't work quite as well for me.. It broke up within the hour of being applied & I tried different setting powders, no powders, primers, etc. and just couldn't get it to work for me.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This was the first stick foundation that I have tried and it was so light weight and covered all my redness. It was perfect for a hot summer day. Adding a setting spray did help with the slip sliding of my makeup, but I will try it without a setting spray to see how it stands on its own. But as of now, it is a favorite!
Brielle H.
Brielle H.
I always have a hard time finding a foundation that is full coverage, and doesn't swipe off through out the day. This Tarte Foundation Stick is unbelievably good! I can workout and sit at work all day and still come home with a full covered face. I'm super pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it!
Kimberly g.
Kimberly g.
Review for: Medium Neutral
I just bought this product and am in love with it! QVC was having a great deal on a kit that included this and it was definitely worth it. It is very creamy and blends into the skin flawlessly, I used the Tarte foundation brush it came with. It lasted all day even in 90 degree humid weather. Would 100% buy it again
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Review for: Light Beige
I know that this stick foundation is meant for all skin types, but my oily skin still seems to break up the foundation after a few hours. I love the texture, coverage and how easily it blends out; but I can't get the wear time out of it that I want. I'll have to try out more mattifying primers, powders and setting sprays because I really want this product to work for me!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I am obsessed with this foundation! Normally, I hate the fuss of applying foundation but this stick makes it so easy! The formula is super creamy, full coverage and a little bit goes a long way. With a few swipes on my face, I was able to buff it out to perfection. Plus, the brand offers many shades! I highly recommend!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Review for: Tan Sand
I have seen really negative reviews of this product on YouTube but I love tarte, Ive used their clay foundation so i decided to give this a try. I LOVE THIS- it's so easy to apply. Its a medium/buildable coverage that doesn't separate or look dry on the skin. It leaves the skin looking dewy and naturally beautiful.
Susu S.
Susu S.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I hated this ! It exaggerated every pore and line on my face that I didn't even know I had . It's light coverage and u have to use a ton for a decent medium
Coverage and it doesn't look skin like and it picks up on dry patches and I don't like this and I love most tarte products and even after seeing bad reviews I still purchased it because I wanted to love it but I just couldn't .
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Medium Sand
I thought I was going to love this. However that wasn't the case. First of all the shade selection colors are not at all what they are represented as online when I revived my shade it was much lighter than I expected. Nothing I can't fix with bronzer but it also applied patchy and extremely dry! Total no for me.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love this foundation I have been using it non stop since I got it. I got a shade for contouring as well and love it for that too. I wish you got more product though. I hope this stick lasts me at least a month but we will see! I have a video on my YouTube channel about this product if you want to check it out
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Liv M.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
I have combination skin and tried this product but it left me oily. Anyone else had this result? Which primers do you suggest to wear under this?