BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Rich Honey
At first I liked, but didn't love this foundation. I tried it alone, and then with a luminous primer and it was just okay. THEN...I tried it with a pore filling primer and BINGO! Let me tell you, absolute perfection. Wears like iron for a full day of work and beyond! No oily spots, no clinging to dryness. It's all about the primer, people - find the one that works and you're golden!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love and not so love this product. I have oily skin so Sephora recommended this foundation stick to me, it goes on and blends out super easy, but for me doesn't stay on. It breaks up on my nose, chin and for head only after a few hours of the day. When first put on and set it looks beautiful, but after only a few hours it doesn't really look the same :( tarte Clay Stick Foundation
Bee S.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Medium Neutral
I was a bit worried at first that this foundation had a little to much yellow undertones... but I'm so happy that you're able to apply it and mix/blend as needed to match your skin tone. Definitely a great stick foundation. I also love that I'm able to reapply this product and build it up to cover my annoying acne! It says that it is great for all skin types, I tend to have oily skin and so far it's held up well.
Katie O.
Review for: Light Beige
So I have a bad habit of buying something as soon as it becomes available without waiting for some reviews to come in on the product first, and I end up disappointed a lot... that was not the case with this. I am an avid tarte user and I love this stick! It is super easy to use and made me look airbrushed. It blends amazingly. It's like a miracle eraser. The consistency is bomb, so smooth and leaves you looking fresh. I've been telling everyone about this and I would absolutely recommend. You'll thank me later.
Corissa R.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I wanted to like this product. I tried with and without the radiance drops but I did not think it was long lasting. The radiance drops almost made it slough off. I have very dry skin so I was not expecting that to happen. It did not look even on my forehead or nose at all. It is easy to work with and move around on the face. I used a brush. I tried to set with powder and it still didn't wear the length of a work day. I may give it another shot... but probably won't change my mind.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
Review for: Tan Deep Honey
I've really been liking stick foundations lately. Most of them work really well and this one by tarte is no exception. It's so convenient to just "draw" on your face a bit and then blend with an oval brush. This foundation has a natural finish and does not settle in to any dry areas. It's has medium yet buildable coverage. Highly recommend!
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Medium Sand
This is too yellow on me, I should have gotten medium neutral. I'm MAC NC35 for reference. My rating is for the consistency though and the amount of product in the tube. I have combination skin and this left me very greasy. The coverage isn't as full as I'd hoped even though I layered it on. My real gripe is that for the price point, you get a very small amount of foundation. I really want to like this though so I think I will give it another try since I love Tarte products.
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation amongst other tarte foundations . The stick glides on super easily I'm a repeat user of the Amazonian clay foundation . I feel it's a good price. I deff would but it again . I'm really sensitive in my face but tarte products are so gentle to my face and give me the coverage I love . It also is oil controlling I love it !
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Medium Neutral
I love this stick but it might not be for everyone. You can get a sheer to medium coverage out of it, which I like since I don't like to wear full-coverage. It dries down to a more powdery finish but if that's not for you you could probably make it more dewy by adding a beauty oil or a more moisturizing primer. The price is a little higher than I'd expect for the amount of product you get but if you're not looking for full-coverage you don't need to use a lot each time.
Kevin M.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sticks have really awesome coverage and a skin like finish, that I really really love. It's not a flat matte finish at all. It also applies nicely overtop of itself, so you can layer it to achieve more coverage.

However, i do wish they would expand the shade range though, so more people could use the product.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Amin F.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?