BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
Review for: Medium Sand
In love with it very easy to blend great coverage I totally recommend best foundation from all mine that I have tried. My skin is a mix of oily and dry skin and I feel like it is good coverage I recommend it very much.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
I recently received a sample of this product and loved it! I plan on purchasing the full foundation stick when I'm finished with my most recent foundation. I love that it's easy to apply. I recommended this product to a few girlfriends to try out
Juqee T.
Emeryville
Review for: Medium Neutral
First I picked up Tan Sand and tried it for a day. Color was a bit too dark so I realized I chose a wrong color so I went back to exchange it. I tried Medium Neutral at the store but it was a bit too light. Sephora staffs and I agreed that I'm perfectly in between Medium Neutral and Tan Sand so they suggested to get 2 of them or wait till new shades come up. (I'm perfect match to MUFE Stick Y405) I really really wanted to love this but unfortunately I had to return it. Such a bummer. As for the wear test it felt pretty good. Creamy but light, covers decent and it felt close to MUFE stick foundation except this might not lasts long compare to MUFE. I think this stick foundation is more ideal to dry skin like mine. Oily to Convo peeps might hate it. Tarte, please please make more shades soon!

(Left Top to Bottom) MUFE Y405 [*my perfect match], Tarte stick Medium Neutral, Tarte stick Medium Sand (Right Top to Bottom) Tarte stick Tan Sand, Tarte stick Tan Deep Honey
Amieé S.
Russellville
Review for: Medium Neutral
This just wasn’t a fave for me. It’s the most oily of all the formulas of foundation . I’ll use it in the winter , but it’s not a foundation I’ll use in the summer. It’s easy to apply . Must be set with a powder .
Virginia M.
Review for: Light Beige
This stick foundation is great it gives you a full matte look i bought it online the packaging was really great this foundation is last longing i do recommend for people with oily skin
#worksperfectly
Krystle B.
Caryville
I wanted to love this as much as I love all of my other Tarte products, but this was not good for textured skin or oily skin. It was patchy, clung to imperfections, and oily skin will shed this off in an hour.
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
The price is way over price for this king of product but I do think its worth the buy. Its so easy to use and blends very well. It makes my skin look good and feel good. It feels light on my face!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Tan Sand
This is one of the best stick foundations that I have tried. It is easy to to apply and so creamy on your skin. It does transfer a little bit so I always set mine with either a powder or a spray!
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Medium Beige
For someone with dry skin this is such a beautiful foundation! It keeps you hydrating without it looking to cakey and with a powder on top such a full coverage matte with a slight dewy glow to it
Taylee W.
Ogden
Review for: Light Medium Beige
Love this product!! It is very nice and creamy, stays on all day and is worth the forty bucks!! I would definitely purchase this product again! And I would highly recommend it to anybody!!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Is it actually full coverage?