BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla O.
Love this product for contour and highlight! If you haven't tried it yet you need to it will change your makeup game. Was a little pricey but I still love it packaging was nice needs more product for your money. But over all I would defiantly buy again!
Erin K.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I really wanted to like this product since i spent a good amount of money on it. And I really do. You just need to blend with a brush which is pretty simple. I don't do too much make up but this covers your face and evens out the skin tone which is half the battle
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Tan Deep Honey
I loved this foundation. It was my first ever Stick Foundation and I was not at all hesitant about using it because it was the Tarte brand. It was so creamy and very blendable. I would say the coverage is medium to full. It works great for oily skin.
Sarah B.
Austin
Review for: Medium Neutral
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY STICK. I wear it as a base for everything it blends very well and gives you a complete look. The only problem is that it runs out very fast, but I would definitely buy it again because it is one of my favorite foundation.
Mikayla B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I cannot begin to describe how much I love this product. The packaging is beautiful and the application is so easy to apply, it blends so easily, and looks flawless on the skin. It covers everything and doesn't move all day. It doesn't transfer and keeps my face matte all day.
Breanna H.
Review for: Fair Neutral
This foundation is super easy to apply and blend. I'd recommend using a beauty blender to apply. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because my oils broke through and made the foundation break up. I'd recommend for normal to dry skin
Maggie M.
Mercer
Love how this foundation goes on- its smooth and blends easily whether with a blender, brush, or your fingers. Can build coverage if needed and feels while wearing it. I'd buy it again and will once my skin tone changes for the winter
Kelly D.
Panama City
Review for: Fair Beige
I tried this foundation out today and I think I like it better than the amazonian clay foundation in the same color. It held up just as long but it made my skin look almost flawless. So glad I picked this on a whim at Ulta. New fave!
Cortney L.
I picked this foundation up about a month ago. I hadn't had much luck with stick foundations so far, because my skin is very dry & they looked terrible on bad skin days. NOT THIS ONE. Tjis foundation left me looking glowy & smooth.
Ami D.
Review for: Light Medium Beige
So I recently got this from online ordering..I really feel like you have to use a ton to get to the medium coverage which is sad. It also settled in all of my creases and oxidated almost immediately on my nose and cheeks. I am most likely returning it. Sad.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?