BY TARTE #11 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick f...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jazmine r.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation is my holy grail! It goes on so smooth like butter. It covers my eczema patches and is not drying at all! I would say this foundation is like medium to full coverage. You can layer if you want to build coverage.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love this foundation. I just hate how you don’t get a lot of product in it. I’m usually out after a couple months, and that wasn’t me doing it every day. My face turned dry, and I couldn’t find a good full coverage for dry skin that was light enough for me. Then Tarte came out with this, and I love it. It literally hydrated my face a lot, and I didn’t even have to use primer most of the time. It made my skin look flawless
Lydia G.
Review for: Fair Beige more...
I am always very skeptical of stick foundations like this, but decided to give it a try anyway. I actually really love it. It has great coverage, matches my skin tone well, blends well, lasts all day, and doesn't feel too heavy on my face. The price point is pretty average for a prestige brand foundation ($39). I would say it's worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, but I know it's also available at Sephora and on the Tarte Website.
stella r.
Chicago
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
i very much like this product, but my only issue is that it doesn't stick to my skin... it creases during the day, my pimples pop through, and if my face rubs against anything its gone. this is such a good formula i just wish it stayed longer:(
Alisa R.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
This is my current foundation is it’s awesome! Doesn’t look cakey and goes on like butter! I apply a lot because i like a fuller coverage. I would call it a medium dewy finish but you can build it up to full and set it with a powder for a matte finish. I havent had any blocked pores and my skin has looked great since I started using it! No gross scent and the price is good! I definitely recommend this!
Sydney O.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This product is flawless if you apply it the right way for your skin type! Since I have combination type skin I have to dab my beauty blender into some moisturizer and then blend the foundation out, i love the finish this foundation has but it’s a bit tricky at first if it is your first time using this product. Otherwise it is amazing!
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
Great coverage and pretty easy to blend. I have oily skin and it lasts a long time and doesn’t come off throughout the day. I chose the wrong shade (twice) so I need to find my real shade. But I will purchase again because it’s truly amazing.
member-6863a190e
This foundation stick is amazing. I think it is a semi matte finish and it doesn’t leave my skin dry at all. They have a nice shade of colors. It is so easy to use a stick foundation and less messy than a liquid foundation. I feel like I don’t even need to set it. Very good product.
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
Review for: Medium Sand, Tan Sand, Tan Deep Honey, Light Beige more...
This is a very versatile product. I have used these sticks to highlight/contour and as overall foundations and have come to enjoy the product. They are relatively long lasting, and the packaging is nice. They do tend to oxidize so I would go a shade lighter and set with powder to keep the oils at bay. My favorite application is using these sticks as highlight/contour on days you don’t want to go too heavy. They are light eight, offer medium coverage, and last well.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
This has been my go-to foundation for the last few months. It’s great for travel! The stick formula is comparable to their liquid formula. The coverage is medium to full. A little product goes a long way!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?