BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hope B.
Watervliet, NY
This foundation stick is very dry. I constantly have to wet my beauty blender with setting spray to allow this foundation stick to blend out upon my skin. It is very full coverage though!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation stick is everything! It is SO pigmented and goes on sooo easily! it is so very blendable, and it stays on forever!!! I first got this as a sample from Sephora, and then had to purchase the full size because I loved it so much! You need this foundation stick in your life!!!!!!
Liz c.
Marseilles, IL
I have oily skin and this was just a big no for me. It oxidized, looked patchy, wouldn't blend, and made my pres look huge even after using a pore filling primer.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this product soooo much. It medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. The product lasts all day, it is more on the heavy side but most medium to full coverage foundations are. Its not very hard to blend out with a kabuki brush and even easier with a beauty blender.
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I love this stick foundation. I in general do love stick foundations for the amount of coverage they give. I think you get a good amount of product in here compared to Hourglass stick foundation. this is long wearing and I love the color range. There are so many undertones to choose from!
Toni R.
Monon, IN
This foundation is amazing for combo skin! It's not greasy or oily, and it's medium coverage. It blends out so great and makes my skin look amazing! One of my favorite foundations.
Julie
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really wanted to love this foundation. I gave it multiple tries and different applications. I originally liked it when I tried it on in store but as I wore it throughout the day i felt it getting greasy on my face and accentuates my pores. I used it with different primers and powdered it with my holy grail laura mercier translucent powder. But this might only work for SUPER dry.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This Foundation has a dewy finish. It's very good for dry skin it feels very moisturizing. A blend very well with a foundation brush. The foundation holds up very well all day if set with powder.
Nicole B.
Bartlett
 I personally love stick foundations more than any other foundation so I try my best to use only stick foundation to me I love the stick foundation because it is easy to blend stays all day and it's just the perfect thing for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
This is an average product, it does not compare to the hourglass stick foundation however I was not extremely disappointed by the way my face looked after using. What I disliked most about this foundation is that it left my face feeling oily at all times and it is not a long-wearing product. I would not buy this again.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?