BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tara D.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Tan Sand
To be fair, I’m a Liquid Foundation girl. This product just isn’t for me.. all products aren’t for everyone. It doesn’t stay on all day and doesn’t have the build able coverage that I like so I’m not a big fan of it. If you like stick foundations, I’m sure this would work great for you.
Diana L.
Review for: Tan Deep Honey
I absolutely love this foundation. A little goes a long way and the coverage is wonderful. The price isn't bad for the use you get out of it. It lasts forever! I also don't feel it cakes on at all. I have an oily face and it's never shown through this foundation. Huge thumbs up!
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This Foundation has a dewy finish. It's very good for dry skin it feels very moisturizing. A blend very well with a foundation brush. The foundation holds up very well all day if set with powder.
Nicole B.
Bartlett
 I personally love stick foundations more than any other foundation so I try my best to use only stick foundation to me I love the stick foundation because it is easy to blend stays all day and it's just the perfect thing for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This is an average product, it does not compare to the hourglass stick foundation however I was not extremely disappointed by the way my face looked after using. What I disliked most about this foundation is that it left my face feeling oily at all times and it is not a long-wearing product. I would not buy this again.
Melanie A.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
The convenience of this stick is only outdone by its coverage. I generally use a full coverage liquid foundation but a few swipes of this stick and all of my imperfections are gone. The finish is very natural looking and I think looks better not being set with powder
Hannah C.
Amazing foundation. It has the same awesome coverage as the original Amazonian Clay foundation but is much more hydrating. It is a little pricy, but that is to be expected for high end makeup. It blends out amazingly!
Maggie B.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This product is one of those that get all hyped about for no reason. It lasts for the first few uses and then the coverage just goes away and then you try to blend the makeup but you get fine lines everywhere. And I just this this product need a little help.
Iveth B.
Sacramento
Review for: Medium Neutral
I have oily skin and although this product isn’t matte it doesn’t make my face look any more oily it actually gives me a nice subtle glow from within. It blends so evenly and doesn’t crease or dry up my skin. I totally recommend this product to oily people.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Fair Beige
Never in my life has my foundation looked even better at the end of the day until this wonderful, amazing foundation! I have combo soon but much more on the dry side so I was fully expecting this to be a disaster for me. This is also the first cream foundation that I have tried in about 7 years, and my early experiences with any creamy products where horrible, this had changed everything!

My skin is very dry everywhere around my nose, and I get very oily in my cheek and chin area. I am used to having flakes of makeup around nose and absolutely nothing left in my oily areas at the end of the day. This didn't budge, fade, melt, become transparent, crack, flake or anything!!!! My makeup was flawless, and actually looks even better as the day goes on and the natural oils activate the Amazonian clay.

Also a little goes a long way! I do two little lines on each cheek, a dab on my chin, and a swipe across my fivehead. I use a beauty blender damp and it blends out like nothing. I am used to using liquid foundations and would be blending for eternity, this blends out incredibly in a fraction of the time. Coverage is buildable but I have found I really love a one layer coverage with this, even on my Rosacea!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?