BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha G.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation was super buildable, and very easy to blend. The only issue I had with it was that it’s difficult to apply the correct amount the first time. Like I said though, it’s buildable so even though it’s a cream and not liquid, you can still get the coverage you want. It also works very well with my skin which is combination.
Ana C.
Tempe
Review for: Tan Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation my first time buy this it it amazing I also have the clay foundation from tarte it long lasting it is in the pricey side but it's worth it I highly recommend.
Araceli A.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like this product I mean for a stuck foundation you only have to use a little bit because if too much gives a cake look which isn't my goal but it's a good foundation
Taya S.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I love all tarte products but this is one of my absolute favorites. It’s so simple to use as it just glides on and the coverage is surprisingly amazing! 100% would recommend.
Jaime C.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
These go on very easily and are easy to blend out. I really like the packaging and the little tiger eye on the top. I got mine from the Tarte website so I accidentally got a shade too light but I just use it for highlighting. For my oily skin this foundation is a bit too heavy if I use enough to make it full coverage.
Amy R.
Mckeesport, PA
This was the first foundation stick I tried. I did a lot of research as to which brand I wanted to try and I heard a lot of amazing things about this foundation stick specifically. However it didn't work quite as well for me.. It broke up within the hour of being applied & I tried different setting powders, no powders, primers, etc. and just couldn't get it to work for me.
Kimberly g.
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I just bought this product and am in love with it! QVC was having a great deal on a kit that included this and it was definitely worth it. It is very creamy and blends into the skin flawlessly, I used the Tarte foundation brush it came with. It lasted all day even in 90 degree humid weather. Would 100% buy it again
Hanna S.
binghamton
Very expensive for something with not that much product in it, seems like I would run out of it within a month. It’s a bit too greasy/oily for my taste but would be good for people with dryer skin.
Teresa T.
San Francisco, CA
Definitely love this foundation stick, really cuts down my getting ready time and it just feels good on my skin. Good color shade and blends well, plus it’s cruelty free! Totally recommend it.
Hadlie F.
Logan
I used this foundation for my engagement pictures and I LOVED it so much! It looked like airbrushed foundation. Goes on like butter and blends out very well and it is so comfortable to wear!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?