BY TARTE #9 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
courtney L.
As much as I love tarte, I didn't fall in love with this one. It's decent but it doesn't have a lot of coverage like I want. It goes on well and blends easily (I usually use my beauty blender and a bit of face oil) and it smooths out to a nice finish. I tend to use mine as a concealer and then go over it with foundation to get the amount of coverage I like. But for light days it's not terrible.
Grace E.
Neptune, NJ
I absolutely love this foundation. It looks so beautiful with or without a primer and doesn't crease with wear. There are so many colors to choose from which makes it great for nearly everyone. I use it everyday and it lasts me so long. For the price and the quality, it is absolutely worth it. It also performs extremely well with other makeup even if it is not tarte brand.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Fair Beige more...
This foundation has become my new holy grail! I've been a powder foundation user ever since I started wearing makeup by default; every time I've tried a stick or liquid formula for heavier coverage they've all accentuated my pores and made my skin look flaky. This foundation is the first non-powder I've ever used that looks amazing on my oily-combination skin and provides great coverage without looking cakey or unnatural. This is a pretty small sized stick compared to other brands but a little of this formula goes a long way. I find I get the best application and coverage applying the stick directly to my skin and blending out with my Real Techniques sponge. This isn't quite full coverage but it's very versatile and buildable for sheer to medium coverage depending on your needs.
Carina T.
Saddle River, NJ
I love this foundation so much and it was my first foundation stick and only one I’ve own so far. It had amazing coverage my face looked so flawless and beautiful it looked as if I wasn’t wearing any foundation. I would honestly recommend it is a very good foundation, the only thing I didn’t like is that it doesn’t have that much product for the price but I still love it
Idiane M.
Tampa
Review for: Tan Sand more...
Seriously, it is my staple foundation and it will be for a long time! It is one of the few foundations that match my skin tone and it so easy to use. It takes only like a minute to apply and blend.  I also want to put it out there that this is almost full coverage without it being too cakey. Definitely buy this, because you will get your money's worth!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Medium Sand more...
I love Tarte liquid foundation and when a stick foundation came out I was excited to try it. The color I got was a match for me. The packaging is pretty cute and sleek. I love how easy the application is, and how smoothly it is on my face and did not cause me any breakouts which was my primary concern. Over all a great coverage and blends out so well.
Rozzie S.
Los Angeles, CA
The coverage is nice, the formula not so much. Very Shiney, melts off after a few hours, and is vastly different that the liquid cream foundation in the same shade. Very, very, orange. Idk what is up with tarte for skin tones deeper than a sun tan, but their formulas need work. Stick with the original tarte foundation in Amazonian Clay.
Jennifer C.
Altus, OK
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I struggle to find a foundation that I can truly get behind. I will continue to by this product. The coverage is nice and not too heavy which is nice for everyday wear. It doesn’t cling to my dry patches and is long lasting. While this product is buildable I would not recommend it for someone who wants a foundation with heavy coverage.
Amanda R.
I recently switched to this foundation and I’m loving it! I have combo skin and a T zone that becomes super oily throughout the day... I couldn’t find any foundations that worked for me until this one! By the end of the day my foundation still looks great! A little oily but nothing like before. Definitely recommend for oily skin!
Aubrey B.
Best foundation i have ever used in my life. I have super dry skin but this foundation stick covers it and keeps it from looking cakey. I use this every day it’s so easy to blend out and look so beautiful and natural. It also doesn’t seem to break me out which is huge for me because I sort of have a hard time finding a foundation that won’t break me out. Love love love!
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
tarte Clay Stick Foundation Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Are they worth it? How’s the coverage?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?