BY TARTE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Laura G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
i have NEVER gotten as many compliments on my makeup as i do when im wearing this - my skin looks absolutely amazing. the finish is great, dewy/glowy and feels so lightweight. it lasts the full 12 hours with a few touch ups here and there, but i expect that from most foundations. its very easy to blend out, but i would recommend blending it out with a brush. tarte’s clay foundation formula tends to stick inside of beauty sponges and makes it hard to clean.
Anna O.
Review for: Light Beige
Blends nicely, easy application, mess free. But... it starts braking up after two hours not lasting at all. If you are of oil skin I would steer clear oft this foundation. My face looked like a butter ball after a few hours.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Medium Sand
First off I am super impressed at how well this blends out and how creamy it is. It is so breathable and natural looking. Feels and looks wonderful on my skin. Very long lasting and not heavy on the skin.
Amber B.
Billings
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
Not my favorite foundation. It didn't cover my blemishes well. I have fairly light skin and received this in a set, otherwise I would have never purchased. I bought this off QVC in a set that I was interested in.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
This is the first foundation I've found that really works for my skin! I have fair, combo skin, and it's perfect, creamy, buildable, and blendable coverage. I like to blend mine in with a brush. It can be bought at Sephora, and is reasonable in price. I will definitely buy another.
Lydia L.
Review for: Fair Beige
I am always very skeptical of stick foundations like this, but decided to give it a try anyway. I actually really love it. It has great coverage, matches my skin tone well, blends well, lasts all day, and doesn't feel too heavy on my face. The price point is pretty average for a prestige brand foundation ($39). I would say it's worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, but I know it's also available at Sephora and on the Tarte Website.
Stephanie P.
Azusa
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I like the natural finish on my skin. It does not feel heavy at all.. I forget I am wearing it sometimes. I did have to play around with this for a while to figure it out though. I blend it on my face with a brush to get the coverage I want. But it seems like a medium coverage foundation. I then use a sponge to press it into my skin to get it to last.. then apply the setting powder and setting spray.
Hania B.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Medium Neutral
I really wanted this foundation to be my everyday go-to foundation but it doesn't last long as I need it to. It also breaks apart easily on my face. I find that the application is convenient being that it is a stick foundation but for me, it is difficult to blend in. For the most flawless finish I have to blend in with a brush and then pat it with a beauty sponge to get rid of streaks.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this foundation! Its lightweight and provides good coverage. I can go light and just cover up my acne spots or build this up for full coverage and set it with powder. I love how this feels on my skin. It can hold up even on hot, dry las vegas heat!
Crystal G.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I wanted to love it. I was excited when I finally got it but it was horrible. It applies super patchy, I tried different primers, setting sprays, sponge vs brush it just looked horrible. It doesn't last even after setting it with powder. Worst part is when trying to blend it it starts to ball up.... plain horrible. I gave it 2 stars just because it didn't break me out, and that is always a plus.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Wilmary G.
How does this compare to the 12 hour Amazonian clay foundation?