BY TARTE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christine B.
Review for: Tan Deep Honey
Light to medium coverage very skin like not a matte finish more a satin matte last 7 hour mark blends like a dream pairs well with tarte brush to be accompanied with foundation stick purchased at Sephora tarte and ulta would recommend to dry to combo skin
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
#makeup and #skincare . #influensterbeautyawards #docce eyes #smashbox primer #evahairnyc hair mask #colourpop brows # L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Myka P.
Silvis, IL
Review for: Light Medium Beige, Medium Sand
Just purchased a few weeks ago and I can already tell it’s my favorite foundation. Once applied it looks like skin, it’s not cakey, it’s buildable and long lasting! You should try it!
Jayline R.
Miami
I like this product. It's easier to apply than most. It leaves my face with a smooth finish and I have combination skin. It comes in a nice package and I would recommend to others.
Austin M.
Ewa Beach
Review for: Other
IF YOURE OILY, STAY AWAY LOL 😂 Omg I have super oily skin and this is a no go for me hunty. This is a build able coverage Stick foundation that has a natural finish. The colors do run light for it so it's kinda irritating. It's like they have 20 shades of patty mayonnaise. TARTE GET WITH IT. It smells like paste like elementary school paste lol It feel super oil-like on my skin considering it has oil controlling particles in it. I tried using a brush to blend, it made hella streaks. I used a beauty blender and that's the way to go girl lol. I set this product with so much Powder but when I felt my face afterwards it still felt damp, if that makes sense 😂Never have I ever had a foundation that separated within 3 hours for me! HOLY COW. It creased and I was look CRAZY. I used my normal routine products that usually work well on me so I know it's the foundation lol this is just my honest opinion home gir
Alyssa A.
Review for: Light Beige
I really love this foundation. The coverage is great, color match is near perfect, applies and spreads nicely - works better with a brush. Doesn't feel cakey or he's y on the skin and the staying power is great.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Medium Sand
I love love love this foundation stick by tarte. It allows me to cover up acne scars and also acne and gives me an even all I bet coverage. The formula is also really nice.
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Review for: Fair Beige
LOVE this foundation. I have dry skin but this foundation is a natural matte. a little pricey but sooo worth it. it looks like skin!!! a little goes a long way. I'd buy again. Good coverage, too!
samantha h.
Review for: Light Beige
This stick has great color, I'll give it that. But even after using a matte primer and setting powder, this foundation still manages to melt off my skin and look shiny.
Steph C.
Review for: Light Beige
Not sure how I feel about this product yet. Have tried multiple times to use it and I can't get it to look right on my skin. It's my first time using a stick foundation so it may just be me.
Liv M.
What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How do you recommend applying? Beauty blender or brush?
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I have an extremely oily t-zone. I love full coverage to hide my dark spots and I expect a matte look. Would it meet my expectations?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin?p
Is it actually full coverage?