BY TARTE #12 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick foundatio...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but I'm not ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
Best foundation ever. I received this in a QVC order that had a full kit of products.This was a launch of their stick. This is supposed to be the same as the cream clay foundation. I like it better. Is goes on so creamy and then spreading it with a brush it just melts into my skin. It is a medium coverage, but you can thin it or add more coverage if you need. I have light medium skin, mature skin. No skin issues. I usually struggle with product being too heavy. This goes on and then you can't see it or feel it. I can even use it under my eyes and I do have dark circles. It covers perfectly. IN the winter I get fair....really fair, So I went back and ordered it again in fair. I now found that I can wear the fair under my eyes and the light under my cheek bones like a sculpting product. It works beautifully. It is so portable I can just throw it in my bag if I need. I love Tarte products. I generally never wore more than a tinted BB cream until I tried Tarte. QVC gives the best deals.
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I got this from the QVC kit as others have mentioned. I had wanted to try the foundation but it was so expensive that I put it off until the deal from QVC appeared. I am glad I did it that way because the foundation overall was just okay. It was too pale for me and would have been too much of a hassle to return as I would have to return everything and couldn't enjoy all the products. I found even by itself though it did not wear well through out the day. I have combo skin and thought if I would use it through the winter that it could help with some dryness and bring some life to my skin, but really it just never settled and moved around.  I ended up blending it with other foundations to use it since it did not  break me out. I was disappointed to realize how little product you got as well. If I would have loved this foundation, it would have been gone so quickly.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I recently got this product as a gift. I really like how easy it is to apply and because its in a stick it doesn't make a mess. I blend mine with a beauty blender. It is pretty buildable which I also appreciate. It is a bit thick, so places like around my eyes, nose, and mouth I tend to be very light with it because it will sink into the lines and wrinkles around. I also find on the places I get oily during the day it does slip off. I have to add some powder to those areas during the day to keep it from looking separated and uneven. I feel like I use less of this than most liquid foundations, which is nice. For the price, I'm not sure I would buy it again unless I was traveling and wanted something easy to apply. But overall if you have dry skin I would say this would probably work well for you.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
tarte Clay Stick Foundation

I ordered this online, the shade matches perfect for my winter skin. Also the packaging is heavy which I love. And the top lid has this really cool rubber feeling stamp thingy that looks like wood. So cool if you are a fidgety person like MUH SELF!

This foundation is NOT full coverage it is very sheer, it also makes my skin look a little oily which I don't enjoy but its not the worst thing ever since I do have REALLY DRY skin.
If you have oily skin or larger pores, I might stay away from this or try a sample out by going to ULTA or Sephora and putting it on then wearing it for the day. ( I have 0 shame and will do a full face at the places testing/wearing before I buy. )

All in all... I would prob buy again if it was a AMAZING discount. Otherwise I can live without it. It is beautiful though!
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I didn't love it.  I tried the Tarte Clay Stick Foundation in the color selected by the store clerk.  That was my first mistake.  I don't know why I always trust the store clerk to pick the right color.  They always go too yellow, but I'm guessing that's because they cake theirs on so thick.

That might have been my second mistake.  The consistency of this foundation was too thick for me.  I tend to like a sheer, complexion evening foundation. I prefer a natural look rather than to be "made-up," and this was definitely too much for me. Also, because it's clay based, it dried my skin out a little bit.
Rebecca V.
Love this foundation stick!! I purchased this through QVC in a gift set. They were out of fair so I opted for light in color. I am typically Fair light neutral in tarte Foundation, so I figured light would be okay. It was a bit darker than I would have liked but I have made it work. It is easy to use and very quick to use. It came with a foundation brush which is amazing to use as application. I have not tried to apply this in any other way other than with the tarte foundation brush and it works perfect. I would definitely purchase this product again but next time I might go for a lighter shade
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
Received this complimentary and decided to give it a try . I am a big fan of Tarte products and use them regularly so I was excited to try this . I liked the applicator tube , it was super easy to apply . I felt like once it was on , it felt kind of heavy and maybe slightly oily on my face . I used it until the tube was gone and it lasted quite awhile . I don’t plan to swap from my regular foundation( tarte hybrid gel foundation ) mostly due to the heavy feeling this gave my skin. Otherwise I was happy with the way this lasted , the color overall and how much product I received in one tube !
Janeigne N.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
While the packaging is beautiful, and the product itself is so convenient to travel with, the actual formula itself is a miss for me. It is sooo creamy going on, and feels really nice initially. However, it sort of just sits on top of the skin, and really never blends in. It also is quick to transfer, and clings to dry patches and acne horribly. If you are looking for a fantastic stick foundation, check out the ones from Lancôme. Honestly, love Tarte as a brand, but this foundation was horrible. Will be returning!
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This is my favorite foundation ever! It's so creamy and gives my skin a beautiful, glowing look that lasts all day (or night). I've seen other reviews saying that it's not full coverage, but it's incredibly buildable, so with 2 layers you can definitely achieve that full face look. My only complaint is that it's pretty expensive for the amount of foundation you get.
Kelsea J.
Athens, GA
THIS IS MY GO TO SUMMER FOUNDATION! This foundation is beautiful and creamy and their shade range is quite diverse to make finding your perfect shade easier. I usually blend it with a brush since it is a stick foundation but it blends outs seamlessly and perfect every time. I say this is my summer foundation because I dint have to layer any products over top to set it if I don't want to because it just stays in place and never looks oily or greasy. Im in love. Ive already gone through 2 of them.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
What's your favorite way to apply this?
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I heard this foundation stick was amazing. Is this worth the money?
Iris P.
Bronx
Do they sell this in sephora?
Jasmine S.
Mc Farland, CA
Does the foundation last good in heat?
Daniela M.