BY TARTE #14 in Foundation Sticks

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this stick foundation better than other brands stick f...1 Answers
  • I really want to try the tarte Clay Stick Foundation but ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin?p3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
Best foundation ever. I received this in a QVC order that had a full kit of products.This was a launch of their stick. This is supposed to be the same as the cream clay foundation. I like it better. Is goes on so creamy and then spreading it with a brush it just melts into my skin. It is a medium coverage, but you can thin it or add more coverage if you need. I have light medium skin, mature skin. No skin issues. I usually struggle with product being too heavy. This goes on and then you can't see it or feel it. I can even use it under my eyes and I do have dark circles. It covers perfectly. IN the winter I get fair....really fair, So I went back and ordered it again in fair. I now found that I can wear the fair under my eyes and the light under my cheek bones like a sculpting product. It works beautifully. It is so portable I can just throw it in my bag if I need. I love Tarte products. I generally never wore more than a tinted BB cream until I tried Tarte. QVC gives the best deals.
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
I wanted to like this stick foundation because it was on sale and I’ve seen so many bad reviews. You can’t see in this picture but my texture on my skin was so much worse with this foundation. It was a struggle to get it to cover my acne (even though my acne was worse than normal on this day but still). It wasn’t bad don’t get me wrong but I’m definitely returning it :/
Primer: BOBBI BROWN To Go-Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Brows: NYX Micro Brow PencilBENEFIT COSMETICS Ka-Brow! Created by 287s (03 Medium)
Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist 18hr Lash Extension Mascara
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Setting powder: Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Contour/Bronzer/ Highlight: Morphe 8H Hi-Fi palette
abbey r.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I recently got this product as a gift. I really like how easy it is to apply and because its in a stick it doesn't make a mess. I blend mine with a beauty blender. It is pretty buildable which I also appreciate. It is a bit thick, so places like around my eyes, nose, and mouth I tend to be very light with it because it will sink into the lines and wrinkles around. I also find on the places I get oily during the day it does slip off. I have to add some powder to those areas during the day to keep it from looking separated and uneven. I feel like I use less of this than most liquid foundations, which is nice. For the price, I'm not sure I would buy it again unless I was traveling and wanted something easy to apply. But overall if you have dry skin I would say this would probably work well for you.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
tarte Clay Stick Foundation

I ordered this online, the shade matches perfect for my winter skin. Also the packaging is heavy which I love. And the top lid has this really cool rubber feeling stamp thingy that looks like wood. So cool if you are a fidgety person like MUH SELF!

This foundation is NOT full coverage it is very sheer, it also makes my skin look a little oily which I don't enjoy but its not the worst thing ever since I do have REALLY DRY skin.
If you have oily skin or larger pores, I might stay away from this or try a sample out by going to ULTA or Sephora and putting it on then wearing it for the day. ( I have 0 shame and will do a full face at the places testing/wearing before I buy. )

All in all... I would prob buy again if it was a AMAZING discount. Otherwise I can live without it. It is beautiful though!
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
I didn't love it.  I tried the Tarte Clay Stick Foundation in the color selected by the store clerk.  That was my first mistake.  I don't know why I always trust the store clerk to pick the right color.  They always go too yellow, but I'm guessing that's because they cake theirs on so thick.

That might have been my second mistake.  The consistency of this foundation was too thick for me.  I tend to like a sheer, complexion evening foundation. I prefer a natural look rather than to be "made-up," and this was definitely too much for me. Also, because it's clay based, it dried my skin out a little bit.
Amber E.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral more...
This looks so natural it blends out like a dream it covers amazingly and looks so natural and Dewey. I would recommend this for normal to dry skin, for someone with oily skin it may work but you would just need some setting powder or setting spray I have always used liquid foundations and I was going crazy noticing all of my pores and looking so unnatural this looks like I have nothing on while covering everything this is my new favorite i use every day. Not to mention the ingredients in this foundation stick are all very good for your skin and not made with any of the yucky stuff that clogs your pores or not good for you.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Review for: Light Medium Beige more...
Received this complimentary and decided to give it a try . I am a big fan of Tarte products and use them regularly so I was excited to try this . I liked the applicator tube , it was super easy to apply . I felt like once it was on , it felt kind of heavy and maybe slightly oily on my face . I used it until the tube was gone and it lasted quite awhile . I don’t plan to swap from my regular foundation( tarte hybrid gel foundation ) mostly due to the heavy feeling this gave my skin. Otherwise I was happy with the way this lasted , the color overall and how much product I received in one tube !
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This is my favorite foundation ever! It's so creamy and gives my skin a beautiful, glowing look that lasts all day (or night). I've seen other reviews saying that it's not full coverage, but it's incredibly buildable, so with 2 layers you can definitely achieve that full face look. My only complaint is that it's pretty expensive for the amount of foundation you get.
Kelsea J.
Athens, GA
THIS IS MY GO TO SUMMER FOUNDATION! This foundation is beautiful and creamy and their shade range is quite diverse to make finding your perfect shade easier. I usually blend it with a brush since it is a stick foundation but it blends outs seamlessly and perfect every time. I say this is my summer foundation because I dint have to layer any products over top to set it if I don't want to because it just stays in place and never looks oily or greasy. Im in love. Ive already gone through 2 of them.
Michella N.
miami
I can’t believe I’m out! Time to get a new one. This foundation stick has to be my favorite hands down. What I love about this product is that not much product has to be used to cover up. Even with red pimples it still covers! Very easy to apply and is very light so it feels like you are wearing literally nothing! It’s very minimal in shades, I was lucky to match with the light medium.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
I'm excited to try this foundation, does anyone know for what type of skin it is?
bern a.
Is it drying like it says clay
archana c.
Seattle, WA
How is this compared to IT cosmetics cc cream...i like it for its natural and light coverage.Does it have a light natural coverage or is it oretty thick like normal foundation?
Jemma L.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Are these easy to blend out cause they look quite dry?
Pearl C.
Union city, CA
I have combination skin and tried this product but it left me oily. Anyone else had this result? Which primers do you suggest to wear under this?