Liv M.

What type of coverage is this. I really want to try a stick foundation but I don't love full coverage. I prefer a medium or sometimes a light:)

Aruna B.
Aruna B.
Portland, OR
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It is a medium coverage foundation which can be build upon to full coverage if needed. I am the same way like my base medium coverage and pretty natural. This does that perfectly for me.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
1 year, 4 months ago
The coverage is actually light for a stick. I just watched Lustrelux review this on YouTube and it was light buildable
Mohinur F.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
It is a full coverage foundation, if you want medium coverage I think you should use tarte water foundation
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
The coverage is very full, and does not sheer out at all. This probably isn't what you want for medium to light coverage :/