Amber J.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Fair Beige
Never in my life has my foundation looked even better at the end of the day until this wonderful, amazing foundation! I have combo soon but much more on the dry side so I was fully expecting this to be a disaster for me. This is also the first cream foundation that I have tried in about 7 years, and my early experiences with any creamy products where horrible, this had changed everything!

My skin is very dry everywhere around my nose, and I get very oily in my cheek and chin area. I am used to having flakes of makeup around nose and absolutely nothing left in my oily areas at the end of the day. This didn't budge, fade, melt, become transparent, crack, flake or anything!!!! My makeup was flawless, and actually looks even better as the day goes on and the natural oils activate the Amazonian clay.

Also a little goes a long way! I do two little lines on each cheek, a dab on my chin, and a swipe across my fivehead. I use a beauty blender damp and it blends out like nothing. I am used to using liquid foundations and would be blending for eternity, this blends out incredibly in a fraction of the time. Coverage is buildable but I have found I really love a one layer coverage with this, even on my Rosacea!