Madison C.
Madison C.
Review for: Fair Neutral
I am IN LOVEEEEE with this foundation!!! This is literally the best foundation that I have ever tried. Most recently I was using the dior forever foundation which wasn't bad but since I moved to a drier climate I found that it was clinging to certain dry spots and I just felt like I got really greasy by the end of the day like it didn't last well for me in the heat. So I decided to try the tarte clay stick foundation because I have heard so many good reviews about it and I felt comfortable wearing it in the heat since it is made with so many good products that it wouldn't break me out. First of all, this formula is soooooo unbelievably creamy and blends like a dream!!! You don't need too much foundation so start out with small swipes and then add more after you buff it out if you want to add more coverage. I love how this foundation truly just looks like your skin. It isn't cakey or creasy and it doesn't leave me greasy. Everyone should try this foundation because it is a holy grail! I love you tarte!!!!