BY TARTE #82 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

Nicole M.
Wildwood, MO
It has a bit of a dewy finish but can begin to look wet several hours into wear...so I have to set it with a good setting powder. The formula is buildable and blendable and oh so creamy! However, I feel like it is a bit orange and I wish they had more shade ranges. It's pretty full coverage in my opinion, but you can have a natural look if you just use a few swipes and buff/blend it in.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
I recently bought this from alto because it was on sale for only $25 so I thought why not. Loving it so far, definitely impressed. I have court oily skin and this stuff is great to throw my purse and do touchups as the day goes on.
Marissa D.
Boston
This foundation stick didn’t seem to blend well at all and kind of looked cakey. I definitely had trouble putting it on and didn’t even bother to wear it outside of the house. I returned it a day later, unfortunately
Danielle C.
This foundation stick will work for all skin types. I have oily skin and never have any problems with this foundation stick. My foundation stays in place and doesn’t dry out my skin.
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
Awesome product! It’s creamy, medium to full coverage. I try to make it as light coverage as possible but what can you expect from a stick foundation. Blends easy, color is slightly dark for me. Tarte’s line should have more color selections.
Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
This will forever be my favorite foundation. By itself, it looks like I have flawless skin. It’s medium coverage, it is buildable but I doubt it’s full coverage. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for a foundation that is touchable.