BY TARTE #56 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

Monica B.
San Pedro
This was my first stick foundation and I thought this was great! Super easy to apply of course, just mark my face like I was contouring (well, a bit more than that but you get the point) and I blended with my fingers. I didn’t need the assistance of a blender nor brush and it looked pretty flawless. It didn’t feel sticky (I have combination skin) and I didn’t feel the need to set it with a setting powder either. I really like that it has skin care benefits such as the Amazonian clay!
Sam C.
Islip
I think stick foundations are perfect for the summer and for traveling. It’s perfect just to swipe and your on your way! When I first tried this I did find it hard to blend but I loved the coverage. The next time I used it I used a more silicone based primer and used a kabuki brush to blend it out and that worked like a dream! I love how you can pick how much coverage you want
Hannah K.
Holland
I use this stick foundation everyday. It stays on the skin all day long even through sweat. It makes my face appear some and silky. The color range is great for me too. I would recommend this product.
Esther R.
I tried this and did nothing for my skin it did not cover much it was more like a light coverage foundation and it exaggerated my pores and looked disgusting on my skin hated it. I love tarte products but this is the only product from tarte i have hated so far.
kayleigh k.
Jupiter , FL
Love love love. Makes my skin look so smooth. I get compliments every Time I wear it. It’s a little too light for me now but it still looks great! Stays on all night (I use primer and setting powder).
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my first stick foundation I have ever purchased and was very impressed with the outcome. It left me with a beautiful, medium coverage canvas. It’s very easy to blend with a beauty blender or flat brush. I’m more of a high coverage person so that was my only flaw with this product. Definitely suggest for those who like medium coverage foundation!
kate c.
I loved this foundation so much and I need to get more because it was so amazing! I just feel like stick foundation takes less time to apply and blend out???? I loved it!
Donna B.
This is a must foundation. It’s a constant part of my routine that I keep handy in my makeup drawer. I started using it approximately three years ago and always revert back to it after trying other products similar to it. Truly a fantastic product.
Abby B.
Atascadero
Worked like every other foundation, i really enjoyed the consistancy and product coverage. Sadly i would not purchase this again due to a higher liking of other products.
Lourdes L.
West Nyack
The best foundation ever!!!!!!!!! It’s so lightweight yet covers so much!!! It’s silky to the touching I love how my skin looks with it on. Definitely worth it