Tarte Clay Stick Foundation (Light-Medium Neutral ) uploaded by Jennifer I.Tarte Clay Stick Foundation (Light-Medium Neutral ) uploaded by Cynthia M.Tarte Clay Stick Foundation (Light-Medium Neutral ) uploaded by Miranda w.

BY TARTE #39 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

Gabby C.
This clay stick foundation has great coverage, and is buildable depending on the look you’re going for. What I love about it is the ease of use! I apply it to my face and it blends out so quickly and smoothly. This foundation is great for all skin types as well. If you are looking for a foundation that’s easy to use and has great coverage, give this a shot! The Amazonian clay in it makes it long lasting and oil absorbing as well. I will definitely repurchase this when mine runs out.
Claudia L.
Houston
Got this as part of the recent tarte special. Been wanting to try out stick foundations and this one did not disappoint. The only thing is that I can’t use it over a hydrating primer, it gets too shiny and oily looking and I feel like it cakes around my nose. I have to use a pore filling type primer with this. The finish of the foundation is beautiful.
Giselle S.
Tampa
The foundation applies beautifully, it just takes some work to blend out. I find it works easier with a dense brush. The wear time is about 5 hours before it starts to get shiny on me and i have oily skin. The color range isn’t the best . Does work well with the clean slate primer for oily skin.
Candice C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is perfect for when I go to a photographer event. I have a beautiful complexion when wearing it. It is a little heavy so people wanting light weight this isn’t for you. I did find that it didn’t last me very long as far as the quantity, but that won’t stop me from purchasing again.
Livvi D.
I bought this foundation in three shades Tan sand, medium sand, and deep honey. It works so well as a foundation on its own and it is the first time I have ever found a perfect match for my skin tone. I also use the lighter shade and darker shade as a concealer and contour and they both have not failed me.
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
This stick foundation goes on very well and looks great. However, it did not wear well for me. It fades throughout the day and turns very oily in areas. I will not be repurchasing this foundation, there are just too many great foundations to fuss with the ones that are lacking.
Emily S.
Las Vegas
I love this foundation because it does not crease around my dry spots and gives my skin a nice glow. It lasts all day too without touching up. It’s buildable medium coverage. I use this almost every day. The packaging is compact so I am able to easily put it in my purse.
Samantha S.
I love this foundation!!!! Never thought I would make the switch after using liquid all my life but this formula is soo creamy and glides right on. I even am able to use my fingers to apply it and I don’t feel like I need a beauty blender or brush. It’s great for a perfect dewy look!
Sol R.
shepherdstown
GREAT PRODUCT. i’ve tried many different foundations and this is by far my favorite. it’s so smooth to apply and medium to full coverage, very buildable. lasts all day!! i just love this product and would for sure recommend it to anyone!!
Danielle R.
Kelso, WA
I actually really like this foundation stick, I use it when I want a fast light coverage of foundation just to even things out and I think it’s great, looks natural too and lasts a good amount of the day for me as well.