Tarte Clay Stick Foundation (Light Beige) uploaded by Lesly E.

BY TARTE #71 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

Kassy I.
Las Vegas
I was very hesitant because of the price ($39) but im so happy I took the plunge! This formula is very creamy and goes on and spreads around nicely. I used to use a cream to powder foundation from a different brand that wasn’t working for my skin anymore and this Tarte foundation stick was an awesome replacement! It lasted me through an entire night out and didn’t budge one bit. Def worth the try!!
MelissaAnd I.
Irvine
I loved the on the go packaging, and it's convenient size. Tarte products never let me down. I use everything tarte daily from the maracuja eye cream to the foundation I use. I'd definitely refer a friend to use the product. I also love it's natural clay.
Sarah P.
This is an excellent foundation. I have oily skin and somehow this keeps my oils under control for about 6 hours. After that, my natural oils come through gradually and I have a nice dewey look. The shade match is perfect for me as well.
Kir w.
I love this foundation stick. It works great and blends out easily. My only complaint is that I go through it too quickly. I don't think there is enough product.
member-a1b7f
Since I live in a climate where my skin gets dry, I found that I had to use a face oil in combination with this product to prevent from drying out. Also, the shade was a bit too light and made my face look white in photos.
Lesly E.
Newport News
Love this foundation stick. Works well with my dry skin & has great coverage. Easy application & perfect match to my skin & undertones. Does transfer a bit so make sure to set well. I will definitely repurchase!!
Erin M.
Lynn, MA
I like the stick. I like that’s it’s full coverage and easy to apply and use. Takes some getting used to blending wise but overall not bad. Definitely not cakey
Haley B.
Napoleon, OH
I only use this product because I couldn't throw it away. There just isnt anything that makes me love it, but I dont hate it.
Kristen O.
Oakton
Goes on like a dream and blends effortlessly into my skin. Matches my shade perfectly so that blending out is easy.
Melissa R.
Richmond
Wears well on the face throughout the day, even with my combination skin. Blends into the face with a brush or sponge.