BY TARTE #45 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
I really liked this product. The color payoff was what I needed and the color match was almost spoton. I had some issues with dry patches using it, so I only use it when I’m well moisturized and exfoliated. That’s not a fault of the product so much as I’m just awful at taking care of my skin sometimes. It’s a lot of product for the price, so definitely worth trying if you’re interested!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
While the color of this foundation matches my skin tone perfectly, I dont like the texture of it. It goes on really thick, even when blended in and just sits on top of your face. It has a very light coverage and can be brushed off easily. If you’re looking for minimal coverage, this is a great option for you. I would not buy again, especially because it is a bit pricey.
hannah 🌻.
Grimesland
This product is amazing. The formula is creamy. I have used this proof to multiple times. My skin tone is a mix between cool and warm undertones and is oily. This product was so easy to use and helped magnify my skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Kristen M.
Newburyport
Definitely good full coverage, if I like the rainforest of the sea water based better only because this felt a little heavy on my skin. Very blendable and hydrating though.
Jessica M.
Silver Spring, MD
I wanted to be in love with this so bad but the color was all wrong. The color started off great for me but it takes a while to oxidize but then it does it does bad. And for someone who is fair it was really disappointing to go check me face in the mirror and see that i had turned orange.
Chelsey E.
New Bedford , MA
This foundation stick is so smooth to apply on the skin ! I have dry skin and it’s super good on the skin doesn’t cause any break outs ! It has full coverage and lasts all day long ! I recommend this to anyone that wants to try a stick foundation instead of liquid 😻
Samantha S.
Franklin
I love this foundation stick. It’s super easy to use, and blends out into a nice natural finish. The color match is perfect for me. It’s easily blend-able and is a light to medium coverage. I really recommend it.
Kamryn C.
LOVED this product! If you are looking for something that is lightweight on your face I wouldn’t recommend this, BUT if you are looking for full coverage and a flawless finish then I definitely recommend!!
Tia W.
Ukiah
I’m sad that I’m no longer tan enough to wear my shade I have. It’s a creamy formula that blends like a dream and it’s so easy to use and store. I will be purchasing my proper shade!
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
I really like this foundation stick, it's medium build able coverage. It's a dewy foundation that's easy to apply because of the stick form. It's good for dry to combo skins I would definitely purchase again.