Tarte Clay Stick Foundation (Fair Beige ) uploaded by ang d.

BY TARTE #78 in Foundation Sticks

Clay Stick Foundation is a buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into your skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to... see more...

ang d.
New York
I have not yet tried this product. I have it in my collection that is still in the box I just hadn’t got around to try it out. I hope it is good for me but I’m not sure if it will because I have dry skin and usually liquid’s are better than sticks for me. But I love the packaging and it feels really creamy so I look forward to trying i
Erica M.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION STICK! It is the first stick foundation I have used and it provides such a beautiful coverage. I love applying this with a kabuki brush as it blends out so easily. It doesn’t blend as well with a sponge.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
This product is way too thick. It looks very cakey on my skin. I like that it’s all natural and it was easy to apply but I just couldn’t like it like I wanted to. I won’t buy this product again unfortunately.
Penny H.
Love Tarte Stick foundation. Quick and easy to apply. I purchased from Ulta online. The foundation runs around $42. Works well on my oily ,sensitive skin. It normally wear time for my skin is about 9 hours.
Alexandria A.
Logan
So far this product has lasted well on my oily skin, is easy to blend out, doesn't move when other products are blended on top, and doesn't get shiny too quickly. It doesn't last FOREVER but it does last quite a while.
Rachel M.
I get so many compliments on how creamy my skin is when I wear this, and it’s so convenient to travel with, especially as it works for concealing too. I tend to get a dry patch around my mouth, but using a beauty oil or hydrating primer prevents that, and it doesn’t happen in the summer at al (on my combo skin.)