BY TARTE

Iconic budgeproof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Slaywithclay with this collection of creamy stay-put shadow liners. With classic liner shades, the cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cateye or you can blend it out to creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay & mineral pigments deliver even, longwearing payoff without the icky, bad stuff & you can use the waterproof, smudeproof formula to highlight & define the inner rim.

Black and Brown Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.  (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).

Bronze Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, mica, ozokerite,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Blackened Plum Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, mica,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Made in Taiwan.

• Could someone post a swatch of the purple gel eyeliner1 Answers
  • Is it really water proof? Is it soft when you apply the...1 Answers
  • Does it itch the eyes? 2 Answers
tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Shadow Liner
  • "I am not the biggest fan of gel liners, I have only a couple that are any good in my opinon. but these ones by tarte are ahmazinggggg. and the fact that they come in fun colors make them even better. they are smooth and very pigmented. slide on the lid nicely. if you need a nice pop of color or just your plain black these are defiently worth the splurge." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this clay pot!!! I have been searching for years for the perfect cobalt eyeliner and this is it! Definitely an HG. I love the beautiful, vibrant cobalt color and it is truly waterproof and smudge proof. I have very oily eyelids and it did not budge! One of my favorite eyeliners hands down! I will be doing a review on this soon, so stay tuned!" in 10 reviews
  • "Saw this and had to grab it right away. Limited edition, the colour is beautiful. This liner glides on really easily and effortlessly. Makes it easy for anyone to do a winged liner. It will stay put all day and comes off easily when removing with makeup remover. " in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great and the color is beautiful. It's super creamy and blends really well for the first minute or 2 but once it dries it won't go anywhere. I accidentally slept with it on and when I woke up it was still perfect. It also stays in the waterline really well. This product is a must have " in 8 reviews
Jenifer R.
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt more...
I use the shade Cobalt for my blue eyebrows, since there really aren’t any products for colored brows yet. (April 29th Kat Von D Artistry collection. 💙).
I put a bit of eyeshadow primer over my brows and then use a very thin eyebrow brush to create the perfect (or as close as I can get) arch for my eyebrows.
It lasts all day, doesn’t smudge or melt all day and looks as good at the end of the night as it does in the morning. 💙
Worth the price especially considering how hard it is to find products for colored eyebrows that last all day.
Nic G.
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt more...
These Tarte Clay Pots come in a lot of different shades, and can be used with your preferred brush in whatever application you desire. The magical part though is how well they dry down and lock in place for the long haul. They're a creamy gel consistency that is easy to blend and apply, but then after a few minutes, (not a race against the clock,) they set and are budge/waterproof. Cobalt in particular is the perfect bright blue with a subtle shimmer that I like to apply with my Luxie 215 for eyeliner or 221 for a smudged look. They can be opaque immediately for a crisp wing or built with additional layers for more intricate editorial styles. Or, they can even be sheered out for eyeshadow, where the dry-down effect then gives you buildable colors that will play well together without being pushed around. It's not a product I gravitate towards all the time, because application is more time consuming, but when I do use it, I love the result.
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
I use the white shade to prime my eyes for when I use color eyeshadows and want them to pop out more. I really enjoyed using this I just wish they made it a bigger size. For it's price I would just stick with the Ben Nye clown makeup stack it has a white in it and you get a lot of product.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
tartecosmetics waterproof clay pot liners in the shades 'lucky penny & mint' perfect for the summer months! It's beyond waterproof and is perfect for added pops of colour!

It's FREE of PEGS, Mineral Oil, Talc, Parabens! 🐰
Ryan J.
Madison
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I bought this product at the Sephora Sale that happened recently. It was $12, well, less because the extra 20% off. I use this as a shadow. I don't think it's very good as a liner. For a cream eyeliner, it's too light. It's super easy as a shadow. I just get some on my finger and pat it on my lid. It doesn't crease and it looks amazing. It's one of my favorite colors to wear alone. I carry it in my purse for when I don't have time to do much. All in all, it's wonderful!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt more...
Beautiful application and gorgeous packaging. I love how you can screw it back on to make sure the eyeliner doesn’t dry out and get all crusty. It’s taking a bit to get used to just because I usually use a liquid eyeliner- but it’s a great product!
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to liner. It is creamy and goes on very smooth using both an angled brush and a small liner brush. It dries down fairly quickly, but can be smudged out. It takes a light hand and a very small amount of product. It also works well as a lid shadow or base if you apply with your finger.
Alicia M.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Rose Gold more...
This product is easy to apply, but you have to put a couple coats on to make it super pigmented. It’s a good sized liner pot if you’re looking for something outside of your normal black liner. I would purchase this again.
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I'm honestly confused as to why anyone would like this. I got this as part of the Tarte Build-Your-Own-Beauty-Kit only because there weren't any of the usable colors available. Here are my major problems with this product:

1. It's basically a glitter bomb. This looks on the surface like it's going to be pigmented, but when I put it on or touch it its basically tinted vasline with glitter thrown in. No matter what brush I tried, the glitter got EVERYWHERE and ruined my eyeshadow looks.

2. This color makes ZERO sense as an eyeliner. It honestly doesn't show up at all no matter how much I use. You can't tell that it's pink, all you see is messy glitter.

3. It bunches up and won't spread/apply properly. On the website, they show someone with a perfect wing using this eyeliner, and I don't see anyway to make that happen with this product.

4. It also does not work as an eyeshadow. They say you can use it as an eyeshadow, so I tried that too. I put it all over the lid, and when it dried, it became SO sticky and uncomfortable and itchy. It also didn't look good. It looked wrinkly and odd

Obviously, I'm not a fan of this product. Maybe if I tried one of the actually usable colors like black or brown I might like it better, but on the whole, I wouldn't recommend it.
Rebecca T.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt more...
I bought this because it's hard to find a cobolt blue that doesn't get muddy when blended. This product is amazing and a lot goes a long way. It stays put all day long!
Tracy M.
Elanora
How pigmented is this eyeliner?? Some look really black but can look washed out when you put it on.
Michelle N.
Has anyone used this on their waterline? Does it stay? Is it actually water proof?
Sabrina P.
Pittston, PA
Is this product vegan and cruelty free?
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I need a waterproof eyeliner that won't smear or run when I sweat does this eyeliner do that , will it stay on majority of the day and when I sweat down into my eyes , will it stay on?
Erin W.
Kirkland, WA
How does this wear throughout the day? I'm looking for a good gel liner that won't smudge/smear and doesn't need touching up through the day!

tarte cosmetics