4 colors available

BY TARTE

Iconic budgeproof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Slaywithclay with this collection of creamy stay-put shadow liners. With classic liner shades, the cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cateye or you can blend it out to creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay & mineral pigments deliver even, longwearing payoff without the icky, bad stuff & you can use the waterproof, smudeproof formula to highlight & define the inner rim.

Black and Brown Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.  (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).

Bronze Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, mica, ozokerite,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Blackened Plum Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, mica,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Made in Taiwan.

• Could someone post a swatch of the purple gel eyeliner1 Answers
  • Is it really water proof? Is it soft when you apply the eye liner...1 Answers
  • Does it itch the eyes? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
Review for: Rose Gold
I purchase the cobalt, mint and rose gold shades and did a review on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle). I'm also about to purchase the white shade right now too.
This clay pot eyeliners are absolutely amazing they are waterproof, smudge proof and last all day. The cobalt shade is the most beautiful blue and is surprisingly very wearable and definitely my favorite. I also really love the mint color. I have worn the cobalt and mint colors as upper lash line liners and lower lash line and they perform great for both purposes. The white shade will perform just like the cobalt and mint shade.
The rose gold clay pot is beautiful but is a different texture and consistency than the other liners. I prefer to use it more as a pop of color on the lid or a as a highlight in the inner corner of the eye. I have used it as a liner but it is definitely more subtle and you have to build it up.
All liners do dry super fast and build up very nicely. Overall I'm so impressed with the quality of these clay pots and one of the best formulas out there.
Last, they perform best with a very precise brush that has a fine tip so that you can get the liner precise and make it as thick or thin as you want.
Can't say enough great things about these clay pots in general and these amazing limited edition colors.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
The one struggle I've always had with makeup is the eyeliner. I've bought so many different ones and although I'm used to my own eye and can put on eyeliner pretty well, whenever I'm lining someone else's eye, especially someone with more wrinkles on their eyes, it's a bit of a problem for me. This eyeliner is awesome. It allows me to create a beautiful, seamless eye look and the small brush that I bought with it (the angled brush) allows room for mistakes. The only problem is that the brush literally has to be washed every single time before use or it gets a little clumpy. This is one of the best eyeliners for me.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Review for: Blackened Plum
I. Am. Obsessed. These types of liners always intimidated me to be honest, but this one glides on like a DREAM and is so pigmented!! I have slightly hooded eyelids so sometimes applying liquid liners can be tricky for me, and let me just say.... These eyelids are in HEAVEN RIGHT NOW lol. I also love that it's a matte finish! I have a feeling it might be similar to the ABH Dipbrow in that it will get dry towards the end, but that can be fixed by adding a drop of oil to it, so it's a keeper. Tarte, you have yet to disappoint me!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt
I just want to brag on this color.
It looks amazing with blue eyes, it really gives them that "pop" and makes them appear brighter.
Clay pot eyeliners are great eyeliners once you can get the hang of them.
They are a little hard if you don't have a steady hand.
My first few tries were rough. I always started out with a thin line, and made it thicker as I worked. It seemed to help me get the hang of it better. But if you like smudge pot eyeliners or eyeshadow and can work with them, this brand it top notch
PINK Society Life L.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Cobalt
Love this eyeliner. I have it in the Cobalt and a dark brown color. I love that these liners are matte, the color if very true, and it is WATERPROOF. But it's easy to wash off with a little soap or cleanser. IT's a great product, very smooth application. It has also never bothered my eyes, which are very sensitive and will water up really easily. I've also used these clay pots for halloween makeup to draw on my face and body. Very easy to use. No complaints from me.
Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a sample of this in my 500 point gift from Sephora and have been using it repeatedly the last couple of days and I LOVE it! It's so pigmented and smooth to apply, and it's so easy to apply on my eyes to get a PERFECT winged eyeliner! It gives you a bit of play time after you apply it but then it dries and does not budge. I'm definitely repurchasing this in so many different colors because it's exactly what I've needed in my life.
Kasey E.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This is the eyeliner that made me perfect my wings. It's so easy to use. Before I found this product it was hard for me to do winged eyeliner. I have been through so many different liquid, felt tip and eyeliner pencils before I ended up in tartes lap. This is deffinetly my go to for wings and it's waterproof so stays on all night ! I recommend this to anyone out there struggling with learning to perfect wings.
Kalyn B.
Kalyn B.
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow White
I am absolutely in love with Tarte high performance naturals clay pot in the color white! I purchased it from Sephora with the intent of using it as a water liner. I thoroughly loved the smoothness of this liner. It stayed on all day but did lose a little bit of the brightness. I am highly impressed and I have added this to my makeup routine! I will purchase again!
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Rose Gold
Tarte is one of my favorite make up brands, i use their foundation most everyday! They are a little spendy, but its worth it. The product outcome is always true to the advertisements, and it works really well. The rose gold shadow line is so beautiful. I use it when im going to an event, or just out with my friends. It is waterproof so thats another plus.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
Review for: Limited-Edition Shadow Mint
I am not the biggest fan of gel liners, I have only a couple that are any good in my opinon. but these ones by tarte are ahmazinggggg. and the fact that they come in fun colors make them even better. they are smooth and very pigmented. slide on the lid nicely. if you need a nice pop of color or just your plain black these are defiently worth the splurge.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Elanora
How pigmented is this eyeliner?? Some look really black but can look washed out when you put it on.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Has anyone used this on their waterline? Does it stay? Is it actually water proof?
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Pittston, PA
Is this product vegan and cruelty free?
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I need a waterproof eyeliner that won't smear or run when I sweat does this eyeliner do that , will it stay on majority of the day and when I sweat down into my eyes , will it stay on?
Daly R.