BY TARTE

An oil-free, iconic, budge-proof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow. This collection of creamy, stay-put shadow liners features classic shades and colorful mattes and metallic. Its cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cat eye, or it can be blended out to a creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay and mineral pigments deliver even, long-wearing payoff, and you can use the waterproof, smudge-proof formula to highlight and define the inner rim. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers, safe for the inner rim, and dermatologist tested.

• Can someone tell me if this is the only colors they have ...2 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation of these? Is it longwear?1 Answers
  • Is this really waterproof??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I think this product is pretty cool because it has so many different colors and it is very pigmented and plus it's waterproof cases also a good plus so like maybe you might want to go swimming and still have your liner on and you know just be great looking when you pop out of the water and I just be great" in 18 reviews
  • "Love having fun colours of gel eyeliner! So fun to play with and are particularly useful for a design on a cutcrease look" in 11 reviews
  • "I prefer brown or black but yes I would purchase this product again it last all day and it isn't to expensive" in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing. They didn't have the black one for my to pick but I use this for my winged liner and it comes out as u can see beautiful and precise. I have always been a huge fan of tarte clay pots because they are HIGHLY pigmented and they glide on smoothly and you don't have to go over it several times to get the blackest liner. I love black eyeliner and it has to be very black when applied and to make my eyeshadow standout whether I have done a neutral look or a soft shimmer look like this one. U can see how the clay liner really stands out and it gives my brows great definition. I highly recommend this to everyone who has it tried this. I cannot say enough about this product. It may be pricey for some but trust me...this is a MUST-HAVE and MUST-TRY liner." in 5 reviews
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Granite, Camo Cool, Cabernet more...
Are you kidding me!? Best gel eyeliner I have ever used. This was a first time trying gel eyeliner, and the formula is great but you have to really know how to apply eyeliner for this to look good. These are so fantastic and I agonized over having to choose colors because I want each one of them. I wasn't sure how I would feel because I do not usually use anything so bold but the pigments are gorgeous and absolutely perfect! I wish I used this more! I purchased the granite, cabernet and camo cool with the Tarte etch & sketch double-ended bamboo liner brush. It's not as pigmented as the Tarte metallic but you can play it up a bit by blending it with Tarteiest metallic shadows and my faves are the margarita, bubblegum, lucky penny pot, I used Tarte as a liner on my inner corner eyes and eyeshadow. It glides on easily and lasts all day. I love! It's so so smooth, creamy, and very pigmented. And it actually stays on which is a plus. Definitely a good buy.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Sugarplum more...
Good eyeliner!! I like how it comes in different shades there all really pretty. I love that it's dosent budge once applied because I do sweat alot and like to gonswimming alot so I like to use stuff that's gonna stay put and not transfer and this does just that! I went in the water and came out and it was still on. It did take a little practice when I first started using it but was super easy once I got it down. You really have to make sure when your done using it that you put the top on tight though because it does dry out really easily. All around I think this product is nice and I'd like to grab it in a few more colors. I do recommend it to others I purchased mines @ sephora.
Ashley N.
Review for: Camo Cool more...
I bought this & never used it because I just didnt know what to do with the color lol. But I used it to cut my crease & I think it made a nice base for eyeshadow and liner. I am giving it four stars instead of five because the color is more blueish than mint & the formula is a little... thin? Once it is blended out it doesnt have very much pigment.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I have this in brown. I like it, but I don't love it. It's a good liner, I'm just a liquid liner or quick pencil girl. This goes on easily, but does require some building to get a good strong pigment from it. If I'm doing more natural makeup, this is my go to.
Nicole A.
United States
Review for: Other more...
I've tried the white shade and the mint shade and I do really enjoy them! The white can be difficult to build up to opacity without it looking cakey, but it glides on really smoothly and is easy to work with. I've had mine for around a year and they haven't dried out at all. I haven't had any trouble with them cracking or flaking, but I haven't worn them for more than a couple of hours at a time. The main reasons I like them are because they are creamy and smooth, and because I love the beautiful colors!
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I have this in bubblegum, and it’s my new go to! Make sure you get tartes eyeliner brush too. I went from struggling to use pencils to making pretty decent eyeliner with this! I’ve received tons of compliments, and practice will make it even better! A little goes a long way. If you want to be even brighter, apply a second layer! I have two rushed layers on, if you can take your time it looks better! You can obviously go thinner too.
Stephanie Y.
Review for: Granite more...
I really loved this liner. It applies smoothly and generally stays put. It does take some practice with making sure it looks best and flawlessly applied. You also have to make sure that it is tightly sealed after each use or it will dry out. Color is rich and POPS!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I got the white waterproof claypot and it's definitely waterproof but I love how pliable it is in the jar but creamy! It goes on smooth and beautiful! Definitely want all the colors! I definitely think it's worth the price for the product and I will be buying more!
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
It looks good and stays put. I like how easy it glides on the eye. I have it tested out whether it is truly waterproof or not. It is a nice black and with the right brush this product looks beautiful on. The pot is small however you only need to use a small amount at a time so this will last me for a good amount of time.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Cabernet more...
These liners are very pigmented. They glide onto the lid easily for a precise line. They don't dry down to a complete matte finish, so if that's what you're looking for I would skip this product. But they are opaque with a long lasting finish. Great color selection
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Can someone tell me if this is the only colors they have in this?! I'm curious also to if this is the only ones sold. I don't see a black or blackest black? Is the granite a black or a dark grey? Just curious because i only use black or dark brown when it comes to liner and with all of the colors shown I didn't see anything that looked similar to what I use besides the granite and to me it looks grey not black:(
Isabelle N.
What's the best brush to use with this ?
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Does this smudge easily?
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Do they stay long time without base under them please
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
These look like they'd be really great. Do you recommend?