BY TARTE #84 in Blush

tarte’s original award-winning cheek stain for a natural-looking flush in one brush-free application – just smile, dot & blend!. Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• t5 super fruit complex™: a proprietary blend of the five most active antioxidant-rich super fruits –  maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola and pomegranate – to deliver nourishing and replenishing benefits to skin

The stain that started it all! This iconic cheek stain first put tarte on the map for its innovative, straight-to-cheek applicator and lightweight, skin-loving formula that dries down quickly and lasts for 12 hours. Available in a range of shades and finishes, it imparts a natural-looking tint to brighten and flatter any complexion for a fresh and glowing appearance. Powered by tarte’s proprietary t5 super fruit complex™, this skinvigorating™ best-seller delivers a surge of moisture and five of the most active antioxidant-rich super fruits so you’ll get nourishing, skin-restorative benefits with each brush-free application. Just smile, dot, blend along the apples of your cheeks & go!

Blushing Bride, True Love, Tickled, Flush Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Red 40 (CI 16035), red 33 (CI 17200),  yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410).

Tipsy Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 lake (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Blissful Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, citral, citronellol, linalool, stearic acid, PVP,  tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 40 (CI 16035), iron oxides (CI 77491), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200).

Awakening Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Exposed Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Natural Beauty Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil laurate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, cera carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, glyceryl oleate, trihydroxystearin, parfum/fragrance, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, lycium barbarum fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, carmine (CI 75470), Iron oxides (CI 77492).

Fearless Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Nonyl Nonoxynol-150, Glycerin, Mica, Sodium Stearate, Laureth-23, Parfum/Fragrance, Barium Sulfate, Stearic Acid,  PVP, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Glisten Ingredients: Glycerin, water/aqua/eau, propylene glycol, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, citral, citronellol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, limonene, linalool, lycium barbarum fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, palmitic acid, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, punica granatum extract, PVP, stearic acid, tin oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 6 (CI 15985), red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410), carmine (CI 75470), barium sulfate (CI 77120), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on ULTA
  • "I would recommend it to someone who does not wear a lot of make up because it tends to mess up already applied makeup " in 1 review
  • "I've never used a cheek stain before, and I'm not too sure if I even know how to correctly apply this product, but what I did use of it it had a great color pay off, and it smelt really good!" in 1 review
  • "i love stains in i have to say this is one of my favorite it looks very natural its perfect for every day use whether its summer or winter just great " in 1 review
  • "love using this when i forget my blush brush- can use fingers or my beauty blender to get the exact opaqueness wanted " in 1 review
  • "Blissful looks very natural on my very pale skin." in 1 review
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Alpharetta, GA
Love these! Love tarte bcc they are a natural line, with awesome product, they have come a long way. In the line of these cheeks stains there are two different types one is a Chel comes off a little more sheer and one is a creamy or more pigmented formula. Have two of these stains, one of each.. one is from when they did the true blood line and one from their Blushing Bride kit... Love both, the true blood one is a gel, it's a nice true red, blue undertones. Blushing bride is what I wear almost every day, nice rosy pink, it has a nice pearlescent quality looks natural, if you build up the color, it reminds me of a doll... Cute pink cheeks. Looks good on lips too.

FYI I'm 29, VERY fair and I have blonde hair blue eyes. My skin is combination/oily. I worked for Sephora for 5 years, as a freelance makeup artist for almost 10, so I have tried, seen, or own A LOT of makeup, skincare & fragrance. This is just my opinion based on my experience.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a lot of other stains out there - high and low. Benetint, Pixie gel cheek stain, Revlon, Maybelline...nothing stands up to this and I find that I am wasting money trying to find something cheaper. Nothing does the job. I would say this stain and my mascara are my dessert island products. I'd rather have this than foundation if I had to choose. And I'm a full face of spackle type of gal.

This product is iconic for a reason! Even my mom loves it and she doesn't deviate from the same makeup she's worn for twenty years! I have very oily skin and this does not break me out. Ever. Love it! PS I would say that Blissfull is the most wearable, everyday shade that looks good on cool, neutral, and warm types. I have warm toned skin but the pink in this peach colored tint also looks great on my friend who has cool toned skin
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
I've wanted to try some type of cheek stain for a while, so I bought one from tarte in "tipsy" and I absolutely love it! The color is like a peachy pink with light shimmer that lasts all day long, and looks great with a tan or when paired with a bronzer! I've made this product a must in my every day makeup routine. It gives your comp!exion a dewy look without over doing it or looking too red & flushed. Even as a quick pick me up in the morning or on the go, it can be dabbed on in a pinch to give your face subtle color eben without putting your full face on. And it also smells pretty good too! I love it,definitely will buy over and over.
Liza P.
Liza P.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Glisten (shimmering peachy pink)
I think I just found my HOLY GRAIL cheek stain. I am NC 42, and the shade Glisten gives me a warm pink/bronzy glow. I surprisingly haven't seen many reviews on this color, because I think it would work well on other skin tones as well. When properly primed, this will last all day. I dab it on my cheeks, blot the edges with a skunk brush, and sometimes add a touch of powder blush on top to set it. I put this on first thing in the morning, and I go to the gym at lunch time at work, and still never need to reapply throughout the day. It just doesnt get any better than that.
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took me a while to come around to this one. At first I found it too sticky-- it just felt gross to put on. It smells like candy and it kind of feels like it, too. I don't wear it when I'm doing a full face, just with tinted mouisturizer or nothing at all. It leaves a nice, just in from the cold flush. And I set it with a little bit of powder that helps to combat the tackiness of it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I have this in "blushing bride". I had never tried a cheek stain before this one. I have pale skin with freckles and it showed up okay on me. It has a sheen to it, but not sparkly or glittery. It's a sheer wash of color, so may need to later on darker skin which could cake up, but that's just me hypothesizing because it did work well on me. I think I'll stick to powders though.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give it a 4 stars because i do not like how greasy it feels after putting it on. My face broke out on the area I put it on and it was not good for a summer use. It is great to use during winter when my skin is dry and beggingg for some oil. It does smell nice and has a NICE color stain but other than that, you'd have to learn how to work with it on your skin type.
Reilly M.
Reilly M.
Surfside Beach
This stuff makes me feel like a princess. Seriously the best finishing touch to facial makeup. Whenever I'm in a rush or royally effed up contouring (which is a lot), this little guy comes to the rescue. The stickiness has advantages, like looking amazing and giving a glow, and disadvantages, like hugging awkwardly to avoid sticking to someone's shirt.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Glisten (shimmering peachy pink)
I was not a big fan of this product but it's only because I don't like cream blushes. The product is very pigmented and is perfect for someone that knows how to apply cream blush. I had a hard time with it. It felt really thick on my face even after blending it. I will not purchase this again but will continue to buy the powder blushes from tarte
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
My favorite blush. The perfect shade of rosy cheeks - the color is so natural! This is a creme style rouge not a powder. So expect to use your hands and rub this stain into your cheeks. Imagine the consistency of a dense and thick foundation. Seriously try one of the Tarte cheek stains. This one is my fave but all the colors are gorgeous.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to blend using a brush?
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Where do i buy this?
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
How well does this stain blend out?
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I've never really used a cheek stain but the color looks beautiful. Could you use this as a lip stain also?
Jackylinn Marie G.