BY TARTE #69 in Blush

tarte’s original award-winning cheek stain for a natural-looking flush in one brush-free application – just smile, dot & blend!. Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• t5 super fruit complex™: a proprietary blend of the five most active antioxidant-rich super fruits –  maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola and pomegranate – to deliver nourishing and replenishing benefits to skin

The stain that started it all! This iconic cheek stain first put tarte on the map for its innovative, straight-to-cheek applicator and lightweight, skin-loving formula that dries down quickly and lasts for 12 hours. Available in a range of shades and finishes, it imparts a natural-looking tint to brighten and flatter any complexion for a fresh and glowing appearance. Powered by tarte’s proprietary t5 super fruit complex™, this skinvigorating™ best-seller delivers a surge of moisture and five of the most active antioxidant-rich super fruits so you’ll get nourishing, skin-restorative benefits with each brush-free application. Just smile, dot, blend along the apples of your cheeks & go!

Blushing Bride, True Love, Tickled, Flush Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Red 40 (CI 16035), red 33 (CI 17200),  yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410).

Tipsy Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 lake (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Blissful Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, citral, citronellol, linalool, stearic acid, PVP,  tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 40 (CI 16035), iron oxides (CI 77491), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200).

Awakening Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Exposed Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Natural Beauty Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil laurate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, cera carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, glyceryl oleate, trihydroxystearin, parfum/fragrance, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, lycium barbarum fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, carmine (CI 75470), Iron oxides (CI 77492).

Fearless Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Nonyl Nonoxynol-150, Glycerin, Mica, Sodium Stearate, Laureth-23, Parfum/Fragrance, Barium Sulfate, Stearic Acid,  PVP, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Glisten Ingredients: Glycerin, water/aqua/eau, propylene glycol, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, citral, citronellol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, limonene, linalool, lycium barbarum fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, palmitic acid, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, punica granatum extract, PVP, stearic acid, tin oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 6 (CI 15985), red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410), carmine (CI 75470), barium sulfate (CI 77120), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

tarte Cheek Stain
  • "i had never tried a cheek stain before and was a little hesitant. i have a medium light skin tone since i tan often and i was worried it would be too pink on my skin but it actually went on really well and looked great! i had to watch a youtube video on how to apply it the correct way but once i did that, it was easy & lasted all day!" in 34 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to someone who does not wear a lot of make up because it tends to mess up already applied makeup " in 1 review
  • "I've never used a cheek stain before, and I'm not too sure if I even know how to correctly apply this product, but what I did use of it it had a great color pay off, and it smelt really good!" in 1 review
  • "Blissful looks very natural on my very pale skin." in 1 review
Liliana A.
Winter Park
Review for: Fearless (pink coral) more...
Despite buying hundreds of dollars worth of Sephora products per year, I have never written a review. However, I always read up extensively on any product I buy outside of the store. I believe reviews are essential for online makeup/skin care purchases. This product is definitely worth the honor of being my first review of hopefully many more to come. I have extremely dry skin to the point that my lips are constantly cracking and my face is constantly peeling. It is very frustrating, and although my father is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, we have not found a product that completely alleviates the extreme level of dryness I experience daily. (C E Ferulic comes very close, but at $200 a bottle I really feel like it should be doing more) I have a yellow undertone, but I am not of Asian ethnicity. The flush stain is the perfect compliment to my skin tone, and it lasts long into the night after early morning application. It must be used very sparingly and applied very delicately due to the concentration of the pigment. You can always add more, but if you do too much you risk having to start your entire routine over. I purchased this product with my sephora beauty points, but I will absolutely be buying the full sized bottle again as soon as my sample size runs out. I do not wear foundation, but I do use a primer (primers are essential for even makeup application) and bronzer powder. The stain does not mess up my powder, and I also really love using it when I don't want to put on my entire face and just need a little color in my cheeks. I truly have a passion for makeup, and I think the flush stain is universally complimentary for all skin tones. I have been working on collecting makeup for my optimum beauty routine since my mom first took me to the Clinique counter when I was in 7th grade. This product absolutely made the team!tarte Cheek Stain
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
Review for: Blushing Bride (rosy pink) more...
I’ve a pale rose undertone and I must say this is by far the best “to go” product on my purse! It’s super lightweight, non-oily and with a natural finish! I think what I love it’s the subtle of the color on my skin, it feels really natural, almost “sunkissed” style but pink (you get my point). It lasts a LOT! And actually you don’t need to apply much on your face, I always press it really gently against my cheeks and then finish it with my fingertips (super simple!).

Pd: I play with it from time to time and I also have used it on my eyes and lips! And it gives a beautiful quick natural no make up makeup!!!
Molly H.
I have been using these cheek stains for years since they used to have the original formulas. It's the only blush I'll ever use because it's impossible to make yourself look like a clown and yet you can still tell that it's there. I put it on and immediately rub it along my cheekbones, and within minutes it sinks in just the right amount so that I'm perfectly blushed! Also one tube will last for years even though I use it every day, so it's a great value!
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
Review for: Exposed (nude pink) more...
I bought this in a holiday kit that came with a monochromatic look, and the only thing i wasn’t stoked about was this product! Of course i had to try it though, and i love it! It blends like a dream and doesn’t move my foundation even though it’s a cream product! The color pay off is amazing! Highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Fearless (pink coral) more...
I believe, don’t quote me though, that I got this in a Birchbox box one month; so that’s how I personally got introduced to the product. And though I still have it, I don’t have intentions of ever buying a full size one in the future when I use mine all up. I’m not a super fan of Cream blushes so maybe I’m biased, but because I have oily skin, I much prefer powder blushes! I do have to say, which is why I didn’t give it any less than 3 stars, these blushes do blend out like a dream. In fact, they blend out so well, that it almost disappears into the skin!
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is my favorite blush for summer. That no foundation, dewy, natural summer looks. It glides on to any skin type easily, blends superbly, and despite because a gloss blush it doesn’t sit on the skin and transfer a lot.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I wasn’t expecting much with this but it was on sale so I decided to give it a go since I liked tartes clay blush. This looked great on my fair skin and lasted all day. It blends easily and last all day. I would and have recommended this to friends.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This is a product I've purchased more than once. A little product goes such a long way because of how pigmented this is. The application is easy and the looks are endless. Lip and cheek stain. Name a better 2-in-1 face product . Because I can't. You can sunstrip , blush, contour, have fuller lips or even use this as a color corrector under your make up. I have to have this in my collection .
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blushing Bride (rosy pink) more...
Not only is this the most gorgeous blush ever, it also smells incredible and lasts for a long time! I bought this as part of the blushing brides kit and it is by far one of my favorite blushes to use! That being said, you cannot apply this if you have any powder on your face, so you will need to use liquids and set your fave AFTER using this. It really is a gorgeous, glowy shade!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Is it easy to blend using a brush?
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Where do i buy this?
Kianna F.
How well does this stain blend out?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colors?
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I've never really used a cheek stain but the color looks beautiful. Could you use this as a lip stain also?