BY TARTE

tarte’s original award-winning cheek stain for a natural-looking flush in one brush-free application – just smile, dot & blend!. Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• t5 super fruit complex™: a proprietary blend of the five most active antioxidant-rich super fruits –  maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola and pomegranate – to deliver nourishing and replenishing benefits to skin

The stain that started it all! This iconic cheek stain first put tarte on the map for its innovative, straight-to-cheek applicator and lightweight, skin-loving formula that dries down quickly and lasts for 12 hours. Available in a range of shades and finishes, it imparts a natural-looking tint to brighten and flatter any complexion for a fresh and glowing appearance. Powered by tarte’s proprietary t5 super fruit complex™, this skinvigorating™ best-seller delivers a surge of moisture and five of the most active antioxidant-rich super fruits so you’ll get nourishing, skin-restorative benefits with each brush-free application. Just smile, dot, blend along the apples of your cheeks & go!

Blushing Bride, True Love, Tickled, Flush Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Red 40 (CI 16035), red 33 (CI 17200),  yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410).

Tipsy Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 lake (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Blissful Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, citral, citronellol, linalool, stearic acid, PVP,  tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 40 (CI 16035), iron oxides (CI 77491), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200).

Awakening Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Exposed Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Natural Beauty Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil laurate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, cera carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, glyceryl oleate, trihydroxystearin, parfum/fragrance, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, lycium barbarum fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, carmine (CI 75470), Iron oxides (CI 77492).

Fearless Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Nonyl Nonoxynol-150, Glycerin, Mica, Sodium Stearate, Laureth-23, Parfum/Fragrance, Barium Sulfate, Stearic Acid,  PVP, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Glisten Ingredients: Glycerin, water/aqua/eau, propylene glycol, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, citral, citronellol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, limonene, linalool, lycium barbarum fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, palmitic acid, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, punica granatum extract, PVP, stearic acid, tin oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 6 (CI 15985), red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410), carmine (CI 75470), barium sulfate (CI 77120), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Who is fan of this product???1 Answers
  • Is it easy to blend? Is the pigmentation subtle or too mu...2 Answers
  • This looks like a deodorant stick but instead of using it...2 Answers
tarte Cheek Stain
  • "i had never tried a cheek stain before and was a little hesitant. i have a medium light skin tone since i tan often and i was worried it would be too pink on my skin but it actually went on really well and looked great! i had to watch a youtube video on how to apply it the correct way but once i did that, it was easy & lasted all day!" in 34 reviews
  • "Blissful looks very natural on my very pale skin." in 1 review
  • "I've never used a cheek stain before, and I'm not too sure if I even know how to correctly apply this product, but what I did use of it it had a great color pay off, and it smelt really good!" in 1 review
  • "i love stains in i have to say this is one of my favorite it looks very natural its perfect for every day use whether its summer or winter just great " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to someone who does not wear a lot of make up because it tends to mess up already applied makeup " in 1 review
Sydney H.
Review for: Tipsy more...
I got this when I “built my own kit” on tarte.com. The packaging does not feel cheap, to use the product you must push the bottom up. It does come with a lot of product and I feel that I won’t run out very quickly.

The actual product it’s self is rather sheer with a pink shimmery tint to it. It is a more natural looking blush because it is not as pigmented, however, it is very buildable. To blend it I use a damp beauty blender which I have found works the best because it is creamier compared to a powder blush.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
Review for: Blushing Bride (rosy pink) more...
I’ve a pale rose undertone and I must say this is by far the best “to go” product on my purse! It’s super lightweight, non-oily and with a natural finish! I think what I love it’s the subtle of the color on my skin, it feels really natural, almost “sunkissed” style but pink (you get my point). It lasts a LOT! And actually you don’t need to apply much on your face, I always press it really gently against my cheeks and then finish it with my fingertips (super simple!).

Pd: I play with it from time to time and I also have used it on my eyes and lips! And it gives a beautiful quick natural no make up makeup!!!
Kate S.
Pineville
Review for: Blushing Bride (rosy pink), Glisten (shimmering peachy pink), Exposed (nude pink) more...
This is probably one of my favorite blushes. I love it because it has the perfect amount of glow if you’re looking for something dewy. These are perfect for dry skin especially if you hate using powders. That last a while on the face and come in beautiful shades. The only problem is the application is kind of confusing. Applying the stick to your face gives too much pigmentation and using your fingers makes it hard to blend.  I use a brush and that seems to work pretty well.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I have this cheek stain/cream blush in the color fearless, it’s a really pretty pink-coral. This is my number one favorite cream blush ever. It’s sheer but still pigmented and is totally buildable. It glides on smoothly on an angle for a perfectly even contoured look. It moisturizes my skin without making it oily and honestly lasts all day long. I love love love this stuff even though this color is pretty hard to find. There are a variety of colors to choose from but this is my preference.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fearless (pink coral) more...
Summer fave! I love how it produces a highlight like blush effect and feels so cool when you apply it. I love using it in combination with spf cc creams during the summer as a way to skin my face pretty with little to no touch ups through out the day. I would highly suggest this product... however, not ideal for oily skin.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Fearless (pink coral) more...
I believe, don’t quote me though, that I got this in a Birchbox box one month; so that’s how I personally got introduced to the product. And though I still have it, I don’t have intentions of ever buying a full size one in the future when I use mine all up. I’m not a super fan of Cream blushes so maybe I’m biased, but because I have oily skin, I much prefer powder blushes! I do have to say, which is why I didn’t give it any less than 3 stars, these blushes do blend out like a dream. In fact, they blend out so well, that it almost disappears into the skin!
Kate D.
Martinsburg
Review for: Blushing Bride (rosy pink) more...
I am a fan for life! I absolutely love this blush! Goes on so incredibly easily, smells so good, and the colors are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I plan to have this blush in my arsenal for as long as it’s made! Love, love, love.
Vasilina k.
bothell
Review for: Exposed (nude pink) more...
I highly recommend this product you can use this With make up and no make up you can either apply on a beauty blender or right on your cheeks it’s very easy to blend you can make the color from flushed two very pigmented it’s all your choice overall I would buy this again
Amanda S.
Colorado Springs
I was so intimidated by the color when I first opened this but as you can see (swatch pic below) it goes on sheer and has a pretty berry tone. It smells wonderful and has great staying power. Make sure to do one side at a time because it dries a bit fast! It’s tacky at first but once blended you can’t tell it’s there (aside from the gorgeous color!!)
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Is it easy to blend using a brush?
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Where do i buy this?
Kianna F.
How well does this stain blend out?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colors?
Cori C.
MUA recommended I try cream blushes or cheek stains rather than powder blushes since the skin on my cheeks is dry. I've never used a thing like this before, so I'm a little intimidated. What's the best way to apply it?

back