BY TARTE #80 in Blush

tarte’s original award-winning cheek stain for a natural-looking flush in one brush-free application – just smile, dot & blend!. Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• t5 super fruit complex™: a proprietary blend of the five most active antioxidant-rich super fruits –  maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola and pomegranate – to deliver nourishing and replenishing benefits to skin

The stain that started it all! This iconic cheek stain first put tarte on the map for its innovative, straight-to-cheek applicator and lightweight, skin-loving formula that dries down quickly and lasts for 12 hours. Available in a range of shades and finishes, it imparts a natural-looking tint to brighten and flatter any complexion for a fresh and glowing appearance. Powered by tarte’s proprietary t5 super fruit complex™, this skinvigorating™ best-seller delivers a surge of moisture and five of the most active antioxidant-rich super fruits so you’ll get nourishing, skin-restorative benefits with each brush-free application. Just smile, dot, blend along the apples of your cheeks & go!

Blushing Bride, True Love, Tickled, Flush Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Red 40 (CI 16035), red 33 (CI 17200),  yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410).

Tipsy Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 lake (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Blissful Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, citral, citronellol, linalool, stearic acid, PVP,  tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 40 (CI 16035), iron oxides (CI 77491), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200).

Awakening Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Exposed Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, barium sulfate, stearic acid, PVP, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Natural Beauty Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil laurate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, cera carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, glyceryl oleate, trihydroxystearin, parfum/fragrance, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, lycium barbarum fruit extract, citral, citronellol, linalool, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, carmine (CI 75470), Iron oxides (CI 77492).

Fearless Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Nonyl Nonoxynol-150, Glycerin, Mica, Sodium Stearate, Laureth-23, Parfum/Fragrance, Barium Sulfate, Stearic Acid,  PVP, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Glisten Ingredients: Glycerin, water/aqua/eau, propylene glycol, mica, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, citral, citronellol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, limonene, linalool, lycium barbarum fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, palmitic acid, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, punica granatum extract, PVP, stearic acid, tin oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 6 (CI 15985), red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 (CI 45410), carmine (CI 75470), barium sulfate (CI 77120), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I would recommend it to someone who does not wear a lot of make up because it tends to mess up already applied makeup " in 1 review
  • "I've never used a cheek stain before, and I'm not too sure if I even know how to correctly apply this product, but what I did use of it it had a great color pay off, and it smelt really good!" in 1 review
  • "i love stains in i have to say this is one of my favorite it looks very natural its perfect for every day use whether its summer or winter just great " in 1 review
  • "love using this when i forget my blush brush- can use fingers or my beauty blender to get the exact opaqueness wanted " in 1 review
  • "Blissful looks very natural on my very pale skin." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Fearless (pink coral) more...
I believe, don’t quote me though, that I got this in a Birchbox box one month; so that’s how I personally got introduced to the product. And though I still have it, I don’t have intentions of ever buying a full size one in the future when I use mine all up. I’m not a super fan of Cream blushes so maybe I’m biased, but because I have oily skin, I much prefer powder blushes! I do have to say, which is why I didn’t give it any less than 3 stars, these blushes do blend out like a dream. In fact, they blend out so well, that it almost disappears into the skin!
Nicolette J.
Review for: True Love more...
I hadn't really considered cheek stain until I was watching a makeup tutorial and they referred to the cheek stain look as "dewy" and I thought, "yes! This is exactly the look I want!" Naturally Tarte was the first brand that came to mind. I prefer the sheers and they look amazing and natural. It takes a bit of time initially to learn the best way to apply. For me I put a bit on the apples of my cheeks, warm up my hands and blend outwards. I do wish the packaging was a bit better, since you have to push up the bottom to get more product, I end up getting it all over my fingers.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Flush more...
I received a sample of this and this is my favorite cheek stain product!!!! Flush is especially beautiful and a great universal shade. I like to swipe this on the back of my hand and apply with a damp sponge or my finger. It gives such a naturally "flushed" look and lasts ALL DAY. Even better is that it smells great and contains a bunch of fruity ingredients!! LOVE THIS. Highly recommend!
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: Glisten (shimmering peachy pink) more...
This cheek stain is lovely but can be tricky at first! The glisten is a lovely warm peach with glittery undertones. The texture takes some getting used to- it’s kind of like a hard glue stick. For me I had to dab the product on and blend with a brush. The color was sheer but noticeable- especially in warm lighting. I love this product more than some of my powder blushes because the color lasts a WHILE and the feel is more moisturizing. Overall would definitely recommend!
Kristin T.
Dallas, TX
A little goes a LONG way with these cheek stains. I use a brush because putting the stain directly on my cheeks deposited too much pigment.

My stain has leaked a few times (liquid seems to ooze out of the sides sometimes) which is my only concerns. But this baby lasts a really long time and gives such a great, natural looking flush.
Melisa L.
North Chicago
This cheek stain has been one of my favorites! I love that it is easy to apply and blend. It has a great color pay off and it is perfect for natural looking makeup look. I would recommend this product!
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cheek stain. It gives a subtle youthful flush to the cheeks. Skin looks supple and glows. I use my fingers to swipe on. You can also use a brush to buff the product in. There is a lot of product to work with. You can order directly from Tarte or Ulta.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Tipsy more...
My new absolute favorite makeup product!! One, it smells H E A V E N L Y and two, it looks G O R G E O U S!! It’s long-lasting and stays on all day!!! The pigment looks so great with a medium skin tone and I’d recommend it 10/10!
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is my favorite blush for summer. That no foundation, dewy, natural summer looks. It glides on to any skin type easily, blends superbly, and despite because a gloss blush it doesn’t sit on the skin and transfer a lot.
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Is it easy to blend using a brush?
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Where do i buy this?
Kianna F.
How well does this stain blend out?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colors?
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I've never really used a cheek stain but the color looks beautiful. Could you use this as a lip stain also?