tarte Burst of Energy Skintuitive Lip Set uploaded by Annamarie J.

BY TARTE

A limited-edition, travel-sized duo with tarte's coveted self-adjusting lip colors. Discover your own unique shade of pink in both tinted and glossy formulas with this limited-edition discovery set of skintuitive™ lip favorites. This travel-size set features a deluxe version of tarte's revolutionary LipSurgence™ skintuitive lip tint paired with an all-new glossy version of this skin-complementing, skintuitive energy shade. Infused with tarte's innovative skintuitive technology, this custom duo responds to the skin's natural energy and pH to deliver your own shade of pink leaving lips with a hint of tint, a surge of moisture, and non-sticky shine in two of tarte's bestselling, antioxidant-rich lip formulas. This set contains: - 0.056 oz Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint In Energy - 0.05 oz Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss In Energy It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Burst of Energy Skintuitive Lip Set
  • "The lip tint is my absolute favorite! It's a perfect barely there, but still some, color!   I'm all out and cannot find it anywhere!!!!!!!! I'm digging into the tube with my lip brush and I'm dreading the day it totally runs out " in 4 reviews
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Love this colors and the texture and smell, the packaging is great and super girlie, it's easy to apply and the lip feeling is great, I like how it feels like it moisturizes your lips, I would recommend it also knowing that this products are more natural than others!
TessMarie💋 J.
Smooth easy to use lip combo for your average everyday woman. Glides on so easy and is more effective the more you use he product. First time buyer for this product does keep you soft and smooth for a decent amount of time. I would recommend to others.
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I loveee all of tartes products. I was drawn to this lip kit by its packaging ( as always tarte nailed it w the packaging) I love the sweet innocent color and how full and soft it makes my lips look. Love!
Jessica M.
Beautiful shade of pink! I got this when it first came out along with the cheek stain and I was so impressed. They are a great value and will last a long time. I will definitely buy them agaim
Endia L.
Winter Springs
This is quite a charmer. I love how these are creamy but not watery, or too thick. I also love how long lasting they are and i would definitely use these again in the future.
Tiffany F.
Tampa, FL
I want to love these so bad... but, I dont. This is just another brand jumping on this lipstick gimmick that doesn't do anything other than turn your lips bright pink. Woo...Hoo... Its supposed to be your "Skintuitive" Perfect shade of pink, but I dont care what brand makes this type of product....I get the same results.... A horrible bright fuschia pink that looks awful on me and feathers in my lip lines... blech. No thank you... Ill pass....
Megan w.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the color of the product. It's pinky better than my lips type color. It is super easy to apply and doesn't dry out my lips. After some wear it does clump on in the middle of my lips and I end up having to take it off.
Annakaren P.
Dublin , CA
I love this lipgloss and chunky lipstick. It applies so easily on lips, it is smooth and beautiful. I bought mine on the Tarte website. The packaging is so cute and pink, my favorite color. I would definitely buy this product again. I use it as a lip healing balm, the formula is just that good on my lips. I love it!
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
Love this!! I really like everything I've tried from Tarte (and that's a lot - I used to work at Sephora). I love the sheer shade of pink it adds to my lips. It just makes my lips look healthier and even younger. There's no funny taste or smell. It's just a perfect compliment to my everyday makeup look.
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this set! The energy lip balm gives my lips this natural pink color that makes me look a little more put together on days where I go makeup free. It has a nice slip to the lips-kinda like you put some lip oil on but way less messy and oily. It fades evenly and leaves a nice stain and doesn't dry out your lips. The gloss is a perfect compliment to those who love that glossy feeling and want that extra shine. A definitely must have. Perfect for traveling might I add.