BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A luxuriously plush and dense face powder brush with soft bristles that is not only versatile and durable for use, but made from sustainably harvested bamboo.

• I have been looking for a new powder brush for weeks and ...1 Answers
Michaela R.
This brush is sooo soft and super dense so you do not lose any product
This is a brush that I reach for every single day and a brush I will repurchase over and over again with no hesitation I highly recommend this brush
Haleigh M.
This is absolutely one of my favorite make up brushes. It fits right into my hand and it is amazing. The pics of the product really well and it distributes it evenly onto your face. I would deathly recommend this product because this is one of my favorites.
Ella B.
This brush is soooo soft on your face! It distributes all the makeup on your face evenly but is a little pricey. But other than that I love this product. It is a way fuller and voluminous that and other brushed I've had in the past.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is a brush i can truly rely on to make my face even and smooth. It doesn't sweet product off my face or get stuck inside the brush. I purchased online at Sephora. I would definitely buy this brush again if i lost mine.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Soft brush, great for overall finishing powder application. I felt like it picked up a good amount of product and distributed evenly with a buffed finish. I'd definitely recommend this brush to others looking for a powder brush.
Kara Rose M.
This brush is perfect for blending foundation! But, my favorite use for it? A blender for my self tanner! I use this brush to blend out the tanner on my hands, feet, neck and face! It's actually a great tool.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Both the bamboo face powder brush bamboo material is really great I apply my powder with this bru hand it really sets the make up good and blends really well I recommend this eco friendly brush
I love all of tartes products!!! Everything I've got from them never disappointed me except for the price sometimes :,) but this out of many brushes I have works well for powder.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
this is such an amazing brush. I love it, it works great with loose powder or even compact powder. it's thick so the powder applies so well and evenly.
Shea J.
It's such a great brush!! I use it everyday. It's feels so soft and nice. It packs the makeup on and keeps it on until you apply it to your face.
Lexi B.
Ansonia, CT
I have been looking for a new powder brush for weeks and I want something a bit more high end to give me a flawless look, would this do?