MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowtarte
Brush With Greatness Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush

tarte Brush With Greatness Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Brush With Greatness Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
I love this brush it blends eyeshadow so well and also can pack it on really well when you need it to
Mugdha S.
I love this brush, can apply all of your eye make up with just one tool. The wye shadow goes on smooth and the brush is easy to clean
Candyce C.
Claremont, CA
I got this as a set with several other Tarte brushes, but this is by far my fav. I’ve tried so many brushes for liner and this one takes the cake. It’s perfect for lining my lower and upper kids as well as a speck of highlighter in the corners of my eye. I use it everyday. The quality of the bristles so make it long lasting.
Emily K.
North Royalton, OH
This product is great for applying eyeshadow, bronzer, and foundation. I use it every day, and my sister has three of them. it is a really easy way to apply makeup.
Núbia M.
Ameii❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ muitoo bom, super macio as cerdas, ótimo para esfumar também super aconselho
Antonia R.
wow, wow and wow ... this is awesome !!! is loved .... I would like to have it in my hands and be able to try it !!! 😻😻😻

Looking for your answer?