BeautyFaceFacial Skincaretarte
Brighter Days HIghlighting Moisturizer 50 oz/15 mL

Tarte Brighter Days HIghlighting Moisturizer .50 oz/15 mL

.50 FL OZ., 15ml

An oil-free, daily highlighting moisturizer that illuminates and hydrates skin.; Travel size .50 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Brighter Days HIghlighting Moisturizer .50 oz/15 mL!
Cindel L.
Marietta, GA
I like this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. A little goes a long way because this is also a highlighter.
Bee M.
Gautier
Tarte has the best products ever..they all feel and look great. I've used this and it makes you excited to get up and get ready in the morning simply bc I finally have great products
Brooke K.
Fort Myers, FL
I’m a huge fan of tarte and I feel this moisturizer was a disappointment. It didn’t moisturize at all. It is also filled with fine glitter which leaves a pretty glow but it did not hydrate my skin one bit.
Nikki W.
Fort Wayne
This moisturizer is so great for those days I want a little extra glow. The product itself looks shimmery, but when you apply it the effect is a nice glow rather than a glittery look. I have found that with my combination skin, I only need a little bit to get the hydration I need.
Jessica V.
I love this moisturizer. It does have a bit of a shimmer but it looks very natural. I use it after washing my face but before applying my primer and make up
Rayan H.
I got a sample of this product! I’m currently loving it! It’s so moisturizing and it gives me an amazing glow! It’s such an underrated moisturizer ! If you’re looking for a good light weight moisturizer , I highly recommend trying this one!!
nabeela A.
Toronto , ON
Tarte Brighter Days HIghlighting Moisturizer .50 oz/15 mL uploaded by nabeela A.
Got this from Sephora to try ! It’s okay , definitely leaves a highlighting effect on your face ! I wouldn’t use it as a moisturizer but just to highlight specific areas on my face before or after I put on my foundation or just on clean skin for a fresh look.
Salma S.
Burlington
Not the best moisturizer for dry skin, but it definetly did leave the skin looking for highlighted in certain zones. Better for oily skin & dewy looks

Looking for your answer?