BY TARTE

Oil-free, vegan daily highlighting moisturizer that illuminates and hydrates skin.

• Water: delivers and retains the skin’s natural moisture
  • Mineral pigments: soothe, soften and brighten skin

Give skin a natural glow from your daily moisturizer. This lightweight facial lotion formulated with 70% water and light-reflecting mineral pigments quenches dull, dehydrated skin while delivering a sheer veil of illumination and radiance. The sweat-resistant formula is perfect for before or after the gym, or even to fake an afterglow without the sweat sesh (we won’t tell if you don’t). It can be worn alone or under makeup for a subtle sheen as the hypoallergenic multi-tasker works to soften, smooth and deliver a long-lasting surge of moisture without clogging pores.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, caprylyl methicone, glycerin, alumina, mica, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbitan oleate, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 20, isohexadecane, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethiconol, polysorbate 80, biosaccharide gum-1, tin oxide, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada.

• This looks like a very expensive product I wish I had thi...1 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer? I really want to try it1 Answers
  • How shimmery is this product if worn alone? Does it reall...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I got this with my Sephora points and I had to run back to the store to buy the full size! I did expect it to be in a bigger bottle like so many other Tarte moisturizers, but it's still a good size! This is a really light weight, white pearlescent, and looks beautiful! Seems to be pretty moisturizing, although I've only been using it for a couple of days. I threw it on this morning and even felt fine wearing it all by itself -- evened my skin tone and all!" in 106 reviews
  • "Great product. I recieved this as a points perk from Sephora. It adds a glow to your face that can be layered with another highlighter. It's very good for dry skin. I would definitely buy the full size and recommend this to all tarte lovers!" in 60 reviews
catherine a.
Tampa, FL
Let me start by saying Yaaaasssss. Ok so I had no idea this even existed until a month ago. I received it in a gift box and I immediately put in on my wrist and proceeded to say "Oooh, Aaah" because it was so pretty! A couple days later I put it on my face and liked it, didn't love it... then I realized another way to use it... mixed with the Amazonian Clay Foundation. It made the foundation go on lighter and brighter and I felt it really looked great under my eyes, they appeared more awake. I also put some (Not mixed with foundation) right under my brows to highlight my orbital bone. Looked great in my humble opinion. I think the next way I'm going to use it is on the collarbone and shoulders when I wear a strapless dress.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I literally just put on this highlighting moisturizer and I was good to go all day it looks so good it looks so natural it made my skin glow. And it also made my skin feel really hydrated and unlike a lot of highlighting moisturizers that I've used it wasn't super super noticeable I just looked like I had a clean fresh face. tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer
Natalia R.
I don't use this as an everyday moisturizer. I also feel like I would not put it all over my face because personally I don't like my entire face to be shimmery. What I do like to use this for is days I don't want to use makeup or days I go to the gym and want a lil glow. I put them on the high points of my face (bridge of nose cheek bones) and it gives you such a natural subtle glow. It's the actual not wearing make up, make up look.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I have several tarte products, and the majority of them have gotten five stars from me. This product is wonderful to apply under your foundation to get a little extra glow, but as far as an actual skin CARE product it leaves a bit to be desired. It's very light, so if you're looking for quench you won't get it from this. On the other hand, if you have oily skin or are looking for something light this may work for you.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This moisturizer has a pearly sheen that is just beautiful on a bare face. I don't think I can tell much of a difference when I put makeup over it, but it's really pretty on its own. It is fairly moisturizing and doesn't dry down greasy. I originally bought it in travel size, but I think I'll be going back to buy the full size when I run out.
Izzy H.
This my friends are almost has a sparkly tent to it I love this moisturizer I think it is so nourishing and you only need a small lasts a while and it is definitely worth the price is very gentle and exfoliating and also firming has sparkle to it but only a little bit so it makes you have a clip from within
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I love this product! It leaves a nice dewy glow on the skin. I'll occasionally use it as a moisturizer at night, or even a base for my foundation. When I'm having a more oil-free day, I'll rub some of this on, and do light makeup. The beautiful shine of this gleams through for a beautiful dewy look.
Brianna N.
This moisturizer is great on my natural days when I want dewy skin with a little but of concealer and mascara. This provides a natural glow to my face with minimum shimmer. I love how it does not look like chunky glitter on my face. I will even put in under my foundation for a little extra glow. However, I am oily in my t-zone, so I try to avoid putting too much there, especially my chin. I notice more breakouts if I put any on my chin. I will typically stick to the perimeters of my face where my skin is more normal. Overall, I think this is a great product to add to your collection!
Olyvia L.
Bremen, IN
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Especially on days where I don’t really feel like spending a lot of time getting ready for the day. This product brightens my skin and gives my skin a glowy, natural look! I use this as a moisturizer on days where I don’t have the energy to do all my makeup, but I also use it as a primer for my makeup! It’s not too pricey, and there are even duos and packages that include this product, and many other amazing products from tarte, at an amazing price! Most definitely recommend adding this to your makeup/skincare collection!
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
Loved the combo that tarte made with a moisturizer and a highlighter!! It’s perfect for getting a natural highlight with out putting on to much makeup. The packaging was adorable. I would recommend this for anyone who has dry skin who also wants to get a natural highlight
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this shimmery? Can it be mixed with foundation or better to layer?
Jazmin P.
Hillside, IL
Where can I find this product?
Jasmine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does this look good to wear all over your face and not put any makeup on? Or should you just put it only on places you would put liquid highlighter?
Jocelyn V.
San Diego, CA
Does the tarte moisturizer really work well?
Miriam R.
Berkeley, CA
Anyone have any general comments/concerns about this product? I just got it and I'm not sure how to use it specifically, how does it look under foundation?