tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer

Oil-free, vegan daily highlighting moisturizer that illuminates and hydrates skin.

• Water: delivers and retains the skin’s natural moisture
  • Mineral pigments: soothe, soften and brighten skin

Give skin a natural glow from your daily moisturizer. This lightweight facial lotion formulated with 70% water and light-reflecting mineral pigments quenches dull, dehydrated skin while delivering a sheer veil of illumination and radiance. The sweat-resistant formula is perfect for before or after the gym, or even to fake an afterglow without the sweat sesh (we won’t tell if you don’t). It can be worn alone or under makeup for a subtle sheen as the hypoallergenic multi-tasker works to soften, smooth and deliver a long-lasting surge of moisture without clogging pores.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, caprylyl methicone, glycerin, alumina, mica, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbitan oleate, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 20, isohexadecane, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethiconol, polysorbate 80, biosaccharide gum-1, tin oxide, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora
Brianna N.
This moisturizer is great on my natural days when I want dewy skin with a little but of concealer and mascara. This provides a natural glow to my face with minimum shimmer. I love how it does not look like chunky glitter on my face. I will even put in under my foundation for a little extra glow. However, I am oily in my t-zone, so I try to avoid putting too much there, especially my chin. I notice more breakouts if I put any on my chin. I will typically stick to the perimeters of my face where my skin is more normal. Overall, I think this is a great product to add to your collection!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I got a sample size of this from a point redemption with Sephora and I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this moisturizer is! Wow! I love the light gold shimmer you get. I love how silky this feels going on and how my skin feels after. It smells okay, too. I would have no problems paying $32 for a full sized bottle and I'm sure it would go a long way. Also, you can't beat the fact that this is another amazing Vegan product.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I have several tarte products, and the majority of them have gotten five stars from me. This product is wonderful to apply under your foundation to get a little extra glow, but as far as an actual skin CARE product it leaves a bit to be desired. It's very light, so if you're looking for quench you won't get it from this. On the other hand, if you have oily skin or are looking for something light this may work for you.
Jennifer S.
At first I was like no just another gimmie product but no is wonderful. I compare it to a higher end and it a light moisturizer and give that glowly skin. I use it as a primer before foundation. It helps foundation goes on smoothly, easy, and blend nicely too. I ran out of my sample so need I order new one. Great product. 💕

Adrianne P.
Okay #Tarte ! This is seriously a winner for me. I'm giving this 4 stars because the first time I used this it smelled sooooo bad. I didn't even want to put this on my face! BUT, I tried it again today AND it didnt smell 🤔 thankfully! I can't wait to repurchase. It gives some decent moisture to the skin, but I wouldn't rely on just this for moisture if you have dry skin. I applied this to my hand just to post the sparkle this gives! The packaging is cute, too!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite illuminating moisturizer. Every time i come back to this moisturizer i dont no why i ever stopped. It gives the skin the most beautiful luminous glow and is hydrating but quickly absorbs into the skin with no greasy residue. This product also works great as a luminizing primer.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love this highlighting moisturizer. It is very light weight and has a subtle shimmer to it. On days that I am not wearing makeup I can add a little to the high points of my face just to give my bare face a little accent. It's a very light moisturizer, which is great for my oily skin type.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my daily moisturizer, it’s oil free, light and has just a hint of sparkle, I bought it from Sephora after receiving a sample of it. I mean it was just to good to not buy the full size and now here I am a year later fixing to buy it again. It’s honestly the best lotion ever
Paityn C.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
Tarte products are the BEST!! This brand comes with beautiful packaging. What’s even better than the packaging?? The product itself! This brightening cream is lightweight but brings a shine. You can apply this for a natural glow without having to apply a full face of make up! LOVE
Olyvia L.
Bremen, IN
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Especially on days where I don’t really feel like spending a lot of time getting ready for the day. This product brightens my skin and gives my skin a glowy, natural look! I use this as a moisturizer on days where I don’t have the energy to do all my makeup, but I also use it as a primer for my makeup! It’s not too pricey, and there are even duos and packages that include this product, and many other amazing products from tarte, at an amazing price! Most definitely recommend adding this to your makeup/skincare collection!
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this shimmery? Can it be mixed with foundation or better to layer?
Jazmin P.
Hillside, IL
Where can I find this product?
Jasmine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does this look good to wear all over your face and not put any makeup on? Or should you just put it only on places you would put liquid highlighter?
Jocelyn V.
San Diego, CA
Does the tarte moisturizer really work well?
Miri R.
Berkeley , CA
Anyone have any general comments/concerns about this product? I just got it and I'm not sure how to use it specifically, how does it look under foundation?