BY TARTE #41 in Facial Moisturizers

Oil-free, vegan daily highlighting moisturizer that illuminates and hydrates skin.

• Water: delivers and retains the skin’s natural moisture
  • Mineral pigments: soothe, soften and brighten skin

Give skin a natural glow from your daily moisturizer. This lightweight facial lotion formulated with 70% water and light-reflecting mineral pigments quenches dull, dehydrated skin while delivering a sheer veil of illumination and radiance. The sweat-resistant formula is perfect for before or after the gym, or even to fake an afterglow without the sweat sesh (we won’t tell if you don’t). It can be worn alone or under makeup for a subtle sheen as the hypoallergenic multi-tasker works to soften, smooth and deliver a long-lasting surge of moisture without clogging pores.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, caprylyl methicone, glycerin, alumina, mica, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbitan oleate, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 20, isohexadecane, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethiconol, polysorbate 80, biosaccharide gum-1, tin oxide, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada.

• Is this a good moisturizer? I really want to try it1 Answers
  • How shimmery is this product if worn alone? Does it really moisturi...2 Answers
  • I saw MUA nicol concillo swatch this on her hand ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
I love tarte. It's hard for me to find a good highlig.hter, that I actually like. This one is great and was given to me by my secret santa. I live it easy to appy, and gives the perfect glow, with out making me look oily.
Krissy L.
Krissy L.
I got a sample size product of this and i am so glad i did! This is going to be my new favorite holy grail product! This is definitely prefect for the winter. It made my skin absolutely glow and it felt so smooth after!
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Yakima
My boyfriend just got me this for an early Christmas gift and I am in love with it! It works so good! I am going to tell all my friends to buy it even tho it's a little bit more pricey then I like to pay usually!
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good product feels nice on your face and it has a flawless finish stay on all day isint to drying and does a good job on hiding imperfections.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Aurora, IL
It's amazing it helps me a lot to moisturizer my skin. I love it. It also helps me to keep my skin free of oily skin.
april r.
april r.
Anaheim, CA
this product from tarte brightens everything while giving a nice highlighting glow slow look
johannah S.
johannah S.
Tarte is pricey but they do have lots of great goodies. This absolute favorite by them
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I'm a huge fan of the dewy, glowy look and this moisturizer definitely helps with that. This easy, no-fuss moisturizer has small shimmering particles that gives your skin a glow from within radiance. To me, the particles aren't big or chunky. I would say though that when you are in sunlight, you could see a bit of the sparkle. Not a problem for me personally, but I can see how this product would be too blingy for others. Aside from that, I like that this is a moisturizer as I have dry skin and an extra layer of hydration doesn't hurt anybody. I also like that I don't smell fragrance from this one. (Glamglow's Glowstarter illuminating moisturizer is similar in results but reeks of sweet smelling fragrance.) The packaging is "okay." It goes with their simplistic gym aesthetic ATM but is kind of bland. This product is good for on the go glam. Especially if you want the no makeup, natural radiance feel. I like it.
keziah g.
keziah g.
Review for: tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
My new favorite beauty product!!! I was skeptical when I first read about this moisturizer b/c I am already very oily and didn't want this to make me look even shinier....happy to report it most certainly does not!! It's beautiful and really does exactly what the same says! It makes my skin look brighter and makes me look glowing, but not greasy! I also love it on my Brides bc what Bride doesn't want to look exceptionally glowing on her wedding day? I used it on a photo shoot last week where we were going very minimal on the makeup and the photographer wanted a natural, but youthful "glow." It was more about the skin so I used this as the base and very sheer foundation on top and everyone was raving about how gorgeous the skin looked!
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
SPARKLES EVERYWHERE!! I love Tarte and this moisturizer is good but I do not favor it as a face moisturizer, at least for not the gym. I use it on my legs,it gives it a beautiful sparkle and moisturizes them. Would definitely use it under my foundation for a highlighted glow from under. Maybe mine was more sparkley than other batches so don't knock it till you try it! I got mine in a set with other great products so it's not too hard on your wallet.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this shimmery? Can it be mixed with foundation or better to layer?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
San Diego, CA
Does the tarte moisturizer really work well?
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does this look good to wear all over your face and not put any makeup on? Or should you just put it only on places you would put liquid highlighter?
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Hillside, IL
Where can I find this product?
Miri R.
Miri R.
Berkeley , CA
Anyone have any general comments/concerns about this product? I just got it and I'm not sure how to use it specifically, how does it look under foundation?