BY TARTE #6 in Skincare Sets

A limited-edition, deluxe skin care duo with hydrating, vitamin-rich maracuja oil. Experience the miracle of maracuja with two of tarte's bestselling products in one deluxe set. Tarte's Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment addresses fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes with the skintuitive™ formula that hydrates and brightens tired eyes. Non-greasy and lightweight pure, organic maracuja oil is filled with vitamin C and essential fatty acids that replenish skin to promote a smoother, firmer, and brighter complexion over time. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.023 oz Maracuja Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment was ophthalmologist tested. Research results: In a 6-week consumer use study on Pure Maracuja Oil: - 96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated see more...

Reviews (2005)
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
I can not give enough props to this oil! I got in with my ipsy bag one month and over night I could see the difference in my very dry skin! Even my best friend said something. I love it! Went to a department store to buy more and ended up with another product I love just as much since they didn't carry tarte. But I will leave that off of here lol. Just know if you have dry patches, or dry skin this is what you need! After a week you can tell and it does not leave your skin greasy. In fact it's very light weight
Monica M.
Irvine, CA
A big fan of Tarte's Maracuja oil and their eye cream. This is an amazing way to try out the products (which is what I did). Unfortunately, this is no longer available (from what I know).

The Maracuja Oil is not greasy/heavy at all and is great for all skin types. Maracuja oil has a TON of benefits that you can find on their website, to name a few: brighter skin, firmer, more even skintone.

Their eye cream has Maracuja Oil in it as well providing similar benefits. The main standout for the eye cream is that is supposed to be an eye 'brightener'. Great for people for dark circle under their eyes.

If a similar set comes out, I recommend trying it out. The smaller sizes give you a chance to try out the product and determine if you see a result (everyone is different) without the commitment of a full size version. Then, if you love it (which you will!) you can purchase the full size, knowing you already love the product!
Marium S.
This stuff is amazing if you want to try tartes skin care
Range the best thing about it is it’s travel friendly if you have a full size and use it everyday and you’re going on vacation you might need these you can refill them later
Too. Tarte is vegan and cruelty free the Maricuja oil is not only great for hydrating your skin but for priming and mixing them to give your skin a bit glow. I highly recommend tartes skin cAre range.
Dima A.
Washington, DC
I received this little sample set at Sephora and it's awesome if you want to try out the benefits of maracuja oil and a new eye cream, both of which last an extraordinarily long amount of time despite how small the packaging is. Both the eye cream and the face oil spread so well that you only need a little bit, and smells so so good! Neither burn or irritate the eyes/skin, and I've used the face oil most often for my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin with great results! After I wash my face at night, I put the oil on my face (even if I am breaking out and not extremely dry) and it would magically even my skin tone, oiliness, and get rid of the acne and redness! Magic! Love this and would definitely consider getting the full sized products, but probably from somewhere else/another generic company as the oil is a little pricy for simple maracuja oil.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got this little sweetie at Sephora, it was an exclusive. This comes with travel-sized versions of Tarte’s Maracuja Oil and C-Brighter Eye Treatment for $10. The bottles are pretty small but $10 isn’t a bad deal to try this stuff out. This stuff really does give you a fresh finish look under your eyes! The oil leaves your skin feeling so super smooth...it’s is a great discovery set all around!
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
The tarte oil is absolutely amazing! I have really oily skin but after applying this oil every night it actually helped decreased the oil was of my face. I started to look hydrated and dewy instead of greasy. It helped even out my skin tone and diminish old acne scars. The eye cream is wonderful. It helped clear up my chicken skin under skin and diminished my dark circles. This is a great way to try both products without shelling out a lot of money for the price of the full size items.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Stuff Is Heaven Sent!If I Could Send The World These Products To Try I Would!Because They Are So Worthy & Deserving Of Hype!I Obviously Love & Enjoy Tarte Brand,But I Stand By What I Know Is Great Quality!I Use This & In till My Young Year Of 30 I Never Took My Skin Care Seriously, I Started Noticing Wrinkles Sun Spots Dryness:/& Since I've Been Using These Products I Notice A Huge Difference Including How I Feel About Myself Without Makeup:)So I Recommmend!1,000 Million Percent!!
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
These babies are worth the price. I use tarte's knock out tingling exfoliator as well and the drink of h2o brings the soft tingle to an end. About five minutes later I follow it up with the oil at night and my skin has never looked better.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
These sets are so nice and affordable and this is also one of the sets that made me realize how much I love their eye cream and what made me continue to purchase it. There oil is also very nice however I do prefer Josie Marans oil but there’s also still very nice. I do you would definitely recommend these kids so you can find out what you like and don’t like that way you can get off feeling if it’s something you’ll end up loving without paying a ton of money.
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
How is this ?? Does it leave your face dry?
Is there a cart for you to put the products in you want to use or do u use the flag to let them know you want that product
Courtney N.
I've seen so many great reviews on these products but I'm honestly not sure whether it's worth the expense. Any opinions?
Kathleen K.
Jersey City, NJ
When do you use tarte Maracuja Oil? Before applying your makeup or before going to bed?
Barbara E.
sderot isreal
Why are the good skincare or high end products so expensive?