BY TARTE

A limited-edition, deluxe skin care duo with hydrating, vitamin-rich maracuja oil. Experience the miracle of maracuja with two of tarte's bestselling products in one deluxe set. Tarte's Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment addresses fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes with the skintuitive™ formula that hydrates and brightens tired eyes. Non-greasy and lightweight pure, organic maracuja oil is filled with vitamin C and essential fatty acids that replenish skin to promote a smoother, firmer, and brighter complexion over time. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.023 oz Maracuja Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment was ophthalmologist tested. Research results: In a 6-week consumer use study on Pure Maracuja Oil: - 96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated see more...

• How is this ?? Does it leave your face dry?2 Answers
  • I've seen so many great reviews on these products but I'm honestl...1 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Dorothy D.
Moreno valley, CA
I actually own both of these already in their bigger sizes and I thought wow here’s a set I can really use.

This includes a 0.23 oz eye cream and a 0.088 oz oil. That’s tiny I know but 1. It’s a great way to try both without committing to large sizes or 2. in my case, I pack both of them together with my concealer and prep with them! These products are perfect companion pieces to getting my eyes nice and moist and prepped for concealer. A small amount of the Maracuja Oil can be applied directly under my eyes prior to any other makeup and followed up with the eye cream to set a moist, hydrated canvas for my concealer. Believe me, you’ll thank me for this advice! Keep them both by your concealer and in the AM when it’s time to apply you’ll love how easily it glides on!
🇱 🇯.
Moro
I have only used this for about a week, otherwise I'd give 5 stars! A little goes a LONG way. It's very nice to touch, as it doesn't feel oily at all, no weird smell, and no breakouts. I use this (3 drops at night) on my face and neck. It feels very velvety after you apply on your skin. In the morning when I wash my face I've noticed my skin feels softer immediately. I do see an inner glow starting to develop. The best part about this skin care product is that I honestly feel that I can apply LESS makeup- + which is huge for me. I have worn lots of makeup for years because of sun damage and post acne marks. Compared to other products I've tried, this one is delivering!
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Love this set so much!! The oil has done wonders and did not irritate my skin like other oils have done! The oil makes my skin feel smooth and "bouncy". Even though I have oily skin this oil has not made my skin oily, only more moisturized. I have also noticed that I have less textured dry peeling areas on my face, and my fine lines on my forehead have decreased. The eye cream has definitely lightening the darkness under my eyes and smoothed out my bags, for a much brighter more awake look. My only complaint is the size of the products, but not much product is needed for each use so it still lasts a while!
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
So much yes! This oil is by far my favorite. tarte always has the best products in my opinion. They are decently priced and my skin feels amazing with this kit. Definitely a must have for your skin care routine. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and luminous. Worth every dollar.
Adriana D.
I love tarte as a brand but the serum that comes in the Kit is horrible. It makes my skin very oily and when I wake up I find my complexion to be different than usual. This is not my favorite tarte product but I have also heard good things about it - It just does not work for me.
Kyra R.
Reno
tarte is awesome and so is this product by them. i have senstitive skin and was able to use this and it made my skin feel great. bought it at target and the price was decent for the results. it met expectations, although i do have to use another product to help with dryness
Jeanette M.
Opa Locka, FL
Omg I got this as a gift and can I say I absolutely love it I use the oil before applying make it makes my skin so soft and ready for anything I also have sensitive skin and OMG it doesn't harm my skin in any way. Its also a great deal I think when buying it all together
Denisse A.
definitely one of the best oils I've tried! Its consistency is just the necessary, not very heavy that covers your pores but not very light that does not do the job. I really love this oil, it leaves my skin super hydrated and I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin. I definitely recommend this product and I would use it again whenever I can.tarte Pure Maracuja Oiltarte Cosmetics
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received this product in my monthly IPSY bag. I had never used Face oil before so it was my first. I had always thought by putting oil on your face would cause acne,blackhead, and pimples etc, but as I did my research I found out you shouldn't be afraid of oils because they are good for your skin. I used this after I have done my skin care routine and it worked great. I have dry skin so it was super hydrating and didn't cause major breakouts. After several uses I did notice my face looked more radiant and just looked healthier. Definitely should try this out. Hope this helps.
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
How is this ?? Does it leave your face dry?
Courtney N.
I've seen so many great reviews on these products but I'm honestly not sure whether it's worth the expense. Any opinions?