BY TARTE #8 in Skincare Sets

A limited-edition, deluxe skin care duo with hydrating, vitamin-rich maracuja oil. Experience the miracle of maracuja with two of tarte's bestselling products in one deluxe set. Tarte's Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment addresses fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes with the skintuitive™ formula that hydrates and brightens tired eyes. Non-greasy and lightweight pure, organic maracuja oil is filled with vitamin C and essential fatty acids that replenish skin to promote a smoother, firmer, and brighter complexion over time. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.023 oz Maracuja Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment was ophthalmologist tested. Research results: In a 6-week consumer use study on Pure Maracuja Oil: - 96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated see more...

• How is this ?? Does it leave your face dry?3 Answers
  • I've seen so many great reviews on these products but I'm honestl...2 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can not give enough props to this oil! I got in with my ipsy bag one month and over night I could see the difference in my very dry skin! Even my best friend said something. I love it! Went to a department store to buy more and ended up with another product I love just as much since they didn't carry tarte. But I will leave that off of here lol. Just know if you have dry patches, or dry skin this is what you need! After a week you can tell and it does not leave your skin greasy. In fact it's very light weight
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Stuff Is Heaven Sent!If I Could Send The World These Products To Try I Would!Because They Are So Worthy & Deserving Of Hype!I Obviously Love & Enjoy Tarte Brand,But I Stand By What I Know Is Great Quality!I Use This & In till My Young Year Of 30 I Never Took My Skin Care Seriously, I Started Noticing Wrinkles Sun Spots Dryness:/& Since I've Been Using These Products I Notice A Huge Difference Including How I Feel About Myself Without Makeup:)So I Recommmend!1,000 Million Percent!!
Lynn D.
McKenzie
This is currently my favorite oil sold at Sephora. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, so only the thickest moisturizers will do. This oil is heavier than most but still absorbs very comfortably. It give me baby soft, radiant skin in the morning. I know some people have mentioned they do not like the smell, but this is not a problem for me. It has a natural plant type smell that is not overpowering. This product has become a staple in my winter beauty regimen.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This stuff is amazing! I only use this under my makeup when I know it's going to be a long day or night with a lot of makeup. Only thing you need to look out for is applying makeup right after you apply the oil. Because remember, oil removes makeup. I recommend waiting about 5 minutes after applying the oil, before applying foundation or concealer. This way the oil is soaked into your skin and leaves your skin hydrated and ready for makeup application!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
If you’re someone who wants to try it before you buy it then I have a recommend the sack. You get to try to of this friends fabulous skin Caroline and I promise you you will fall in love with you oil. I use it all of my face daily
Elizabeth S.
I use these products right before I go to bed, like its ALWAYS in my nighttime routine and when I wake up in the morning my skin always feels so smooth and super soft from the oils. The good thing about the oils is that even though it is oil, it doesn't make my skin oily and gross feeling like I will be having clogged pores from it so that is good. And they are so lightweight feeling so it doesn't feel cakey or sticky when you're trying to go to bed!
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Maracuja oil is my ride or die i use it for my skin and in my cream makeup products. I put a few drops in my brow pomade and it gives it life when ita starting to run dry. I recommend this product to everyone i come across.
Rebecca S.
I love the Tarte Maracuja Oil but I do think it's a bit pricey for what you're getting. Tarte has always been one of my absolute staple brands and I will continue to use their products, but when I saw the two ingredients for the maracuja oil I felt like it was something I could make myself for half the price. BUT I will also say that the packaging is fabulous and I love the purple so much. It's very sleek but also giving off cute island vibes.
jena j.
Gray, GA
Tarte is a great brand of skin care for the quality and price you pay! This product really helps your skin rejuvenate while you are sleeping, so your skin can wake up feeling represented. This product is gentle to the skin. The only room for improvement I would suggest is that they make the formulas a little less oily because if you get oily in your T-zone like me, then it can cause those places to become more oily if applied vigorously!
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
How is this ?? Does it leave your face dry?
Courtney N.
I've seen so many great reviews on these products but I'm honestly not sure whether it's worth the expense. Any opinions?