BY TARTE #12 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application? ...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all skin tones? I am quite fair and am worried about lo...1 Answers
tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
Fapiano J.
Fapiano J.
anaheim hills
Best tanner on the market. I am fair skinned and I love the color this gets my legs. No smell. bought it at Sephora...love this tanner. I have tried all of them
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
lakeside, CA
i love self tanners, i have been so happy with tarte maracuja self tanner. it last about a week.i would also apply a jergens glow lotion through out week it keeps the color longer
member-61c44
member-61c44
Love love love this self tanner! I've used a few self tanners and they all have had a bad smell. Tarte didn't seem to have any smell to me. It gave me a really nice tan that did not look like it came from a bottle. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
la6.m k.
la6.m k.
Wellness Guru Expert
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
this is one of my favorite self tanners that is out on the market. it is very effective and doesn't leave me orange!
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Saint Paul, MN
As with every tarte product I own, this a very natural looking self tanner, I'm not a big fan of the smell but it is a great product, after showers it last at least 2/4 days max! You need to reapply if you want it to look the same for a longer time, nice price and love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Mount Clemens, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
The best shade. The best scent. I love everything about this self tanner. The packaging is nice and it comes with a mitt which makes the price and even better value. I've recommended it to all of my friends and have bought it over and over!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Really do enjoy this bronzer. Smells great, and I love the natural oils that help moisturize my skin while I'm trying to bronze during the summer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I used this self tanner for a while until I ran out. I loved it! It didn't leave streaks. It went on so easily with the glove that comes included. It's about pricy at $40 but I thought it was worth it. I liked the smell and I liked that it didn't give me an orange fake looking tan. It was natural looking. I'd recommend trying this product!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
I swear this product has been the best moisturizer I've ever used!!! I don't think I'd be able to live without it! My skin is very dry during the cold weather and this product save me so much during those time!! Love this product so much!❤
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Martha E.
Martha E.
I love Tarte cosmetics but have never tried their self tanner. How does it compare to St. Tropez? I love that product but I'm always open to trying new things. Does it seem to streak at all? Also, what is the scent like?
Briana D.
Briana D.
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?