BY TARTE #21 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanne...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy app...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
valintina a.
las vegas Nevada
this is totally the best self tanner that i've used in my life. it does not breaks out at all, it does not streak or anything like that. its the best very recommended
Courtney M.
Troutville
I received this as a gift . I'm not sure why , I'm Latino so im already tan . I used it on a friend and she loved it . Im kind of jealous that I have no use for it .
Lindsey C.
Rocky Point, NC
I have very fair skin, but always love a good glowing tan! I usually hate self-tanners, but recently received the Towelettes in my Sample Society box and decided to give it a go. Verdict: I love them! I got a beautiful, non-orange glow in just a few quick minutes and it was super easy to apply. It lasted about 3 showers/3 days for me. The downfall: I missed a spot and it was very pale... so be very careful about covering your entire face/arms/legs/whichever when applying. Find a system! :) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant. But neither of these issues were bad enough to deter me from using it again. I think it's a great self tanner!
Ali S.
Forsyth montana
Love this self tanner, it's smells better than most self tanners. The packaging was awesome along with tartes customer service. Loved how it was not streaky or orange looking, - very gentle product. I don't think there's any room for improvement here!
Shanna B.
Aurora, CO
Best self tanner I have ever used! I've used a few cheaper self tanners that left me orange. This is a nice natural sun-kissed color. Also the glove it comes with is a life saver, and makes it easier to get the product on your skin without any streaks. It is a bit more on the pricey side. I honestly believe it's worth the price though! It smells nice as well. A lot of the self tanners I have used all have the same horrible smell, this one is much more delicate. I've recommended this to so many friends, they've all loved it too!
Samantha L.
Jacksonville
I received this as a sample in my ipsy bag and FELL. IN. LOVE. For the price it's definitely worth it, my boyfriend usually has to help me apply it but I would recommend. 10/10
Erica K.
Huntington , WV
Great product but occasionally left a greasy film on skin. Was affordable for tarte standards but have been able to find products that work just as well without this price.
caitlin g.
Media, PA
This is one of the few self tanners i love!! It has a green based which is a wonderful thing because it neutralizes on the skin, leaving you orange free! The self tanner also has a nice scent not like the stinky Jergens. A tip that i do is that if i do it at night, i shower in the morning and exfoliate then moisturize it absorbs in the skin so when you do put on the self tanner you do not need to put on a lot because it fully absorbs. I would not moisture minutes before putting on any self tanner it won't sink in therefore when you wash it off 8 hours later you don't see much of a tan. Hope this helps!
Debra J.
I love tarte tanning product!!! It gives me a beautiful sun kissed glow. I do use gloves though,instead of the mitten. I have more control on how well my faux tan looks.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far the BEST self tanner I have used. It doesn't leave behind a strange smell. Dries quickly, goes on flawlessly, and leaves zero streaking.

The tan left behind lasts and looks super natural and never orange. The mitt is one of the best I have tried and you don't have to purchase it separately.

One bottle lasts me a long time since I don't have to apply a ton nor do I have to apply everyday to achieve a nice tan look.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Tiffany F.
Flowery Branch, GA
Is this a good self tanner for very fair skin, or will it make me look orange?
Briana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.