BY TARTE #12 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application? ...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all skin tones? I am quite fair and am worried about lo...1 Answers
tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Pasadena, TX
Most self tanners leave unsightly streaks or uneven patches, but this was near perfect! The smell is so delightful and even left me feeling refreshed. It's VERY smooth and didn't cause me to break out with pimples or any rashes which is very uncommon for me anyway.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Bessemer, AL
This self tanner is great! It applies so smoothly and doesn't leave any blotches on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. It leaves my skin looking amazing! It doesn't make my skin look orange. It gives my body the most amazing glowy look.
Laura G.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
This product was more difficult to apply than mousse based formulas, and I found it left a very red-toned tan that was unflattering on my skintone. It has very low odor, and didn't apply streaky, but it definitely took longer to apply than mousses.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Mount Clemens, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
The best shade. The best scent. I love everything about this self tanner. The packaging is nice and it comes with a mitt which makes the price and even better value. I've recommended it to all of my friends and have bought it over and over!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
I swear this product has been the best moisturizer I've ever used!!! I don't think I'd be able to live without it! My skin is very dry during the cold weather and this product save me so much during those time!! Love this product so much!❤
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Barnegat, NJ
Love this product!! I often mix it with a gradual tanning lotion to give it a bit more of a boost of color. It's pretty thick and easy to mess up so it's easier to use mixed. But it works AMAZING and tans deeply evenly and naturally
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Brookline, MA
I like how natural this tan looks. It does not look too orange or too brown. The application was very easy and user friendly. I wish it lasted a little longer, but other than that I love this product! I would buy it again.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best self tanners I have ever used. It smells great, (still has that nasty sweaty urine DHA scent but not nearly as bad) and NEVER looks orange!! and it last longer on me than any other self tanner.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Wellness Guru Expert
The bronze color that is achieved with this product is excellent! I used a sample size of this so I didn't have the mitt to apply, but the product still went on pretty effortlessly without streaks. Be careful with what you're wearing material and color wise because it of course can stain slightly.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this self tanner! I love the mitt it comes with it helps apply so evenly. This self tan does not transfer at all. I have had a hard time with self tanners this is one of my favorites as well as st tropez
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Martha E.
Martha E.
I love Tarte cosmetics but have never tried their self tanner. How does it compare to St. Tropez? I love that product but I'm always open to trying new things. Does it seem to streak at all? Also, what is the scent like?
Briana D.
Briana D.
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?