BY TARTE #9 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all skin tones? I am quite fair and am worried about ...1 Answers
tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
The tan looks natural as opposed to orange in color. More of a sun kissed than leather. It does not feel sticky after applied and has an amazing smell, not exactly like straight tanning bed. I got this product at Ulta online. But I know that they do have this item in store as well.
Elizabeth M.
I love this self tanner! It's so easy to use and I was able to make it smooth and get an even color. It smells amazing too, and it lasts really well in the summer heat and swimming. The only thing is make sure to use it everywhere if you have a pale complexion because it is not natural enough to only do your legs!
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
recently I have wanted to try self tanners as it is a safer way to have the summer glow without laying out or going to the tanning salon. When I started to use this product I loved how long lasting it was and found that the price was not outrageous for the product.
Chelsea V.
Amazing!! Kept me glowing and was so easy to use. I love that it came with a glove, makes it easier to apply to my skin. It's very gentle on the skin, which is great for sensitive skin. The price was there for the product and I would definitely recommend to friends
Kaitlin M.
Bessemer, AL
This self tanner is great! It applies so smoothly and doesn't leave any blotches on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. It leaves my skin looking amazing! It doesn't make my skin look orange. It gives my body the most amazing glowy look.
Natalie H.
Most self tanners leave unsightly streaks or uneven patches, but this was near perfect! The smell is so delightful and even left me feeling refreshed. It's VERY smooth and didn't cause me to break out with pimples or any rashes which is very uncommon for me anyway.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
This product was more difficult to apply than mousse based formulas, and I found it left a very red-toned tan that was unflattering on my skintone. It has very low odor, and didn't apply streaky, but it definitely took longer to apply than mousses.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
I swear this product has been the best moisturizer I've ever used!!! I don't think I'd be able to live without it! My skin is very dry during the cold weather and this product save me so much during those time!! Love this product so much!❤
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Mount Clemens, MI
The best shade. The best scent. I love everything about this self tanner. The packaging is nice and it comes with a mitt which makes the price and even better value. I've recommended it to all of my friends and have bought it over and over!
Amanda M.
Barnegat, NJ
Love this product!! I often mix it with a gradual tanning lotion to give it a bit more of a boost of color. It's pretty thick and easy to mess up so it's easier to use mixed. But it works AMAZING and tans deeply evenly and naturally
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Tiffany F.
Flowery Branch, GA
Is this a good self tanner for very fair skin, or will it make me look orange?
Briana D.
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.