BY TARTE #20 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with M...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I didn't really like this product that much, It was ok but  I expected more from it didn't get the results I want it price wise it's OK it's not expensive,  my first time using it I don't think I'll use it again
Jessica D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Goes on easy, sets to a nice bronze color after a few hours. The smell is not bad. Love the mitt that it comes with so very little mess. On down side was that I had a break out on my chest after using.
Kristen W.
Brooklyn , NY
This self tanner doesn't
Make you orange OR smell bad!!! When can you ever get two in one shot!!! This
Smells like cookies and leaves for your skin a nice tan color without the excess orange.
Also comes with an application mit so BONUS
Vivi E.
lancaster
Inlooobe this product. I already have tan skin but sometimes my legs dont get tanned because i wear pants but its perfect to give color and brigtness to my skin when i want to use skirts or shorts
member-61c44
Love love love this self tanner! I've used a few self tanners and they all have had a bad smell. Tarte didn't seem to have any smell to me. It gave me a really nice tan that did not look like it came from a bottle. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Cheyanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't seem to break me out. I would think about purchasing except for the price tag seems a bit high for what it is. It didn't get me as dark as I would like either, especially on my face.
Chelsea S.
Rockingham , NC
The number one thing I like about this product is it doesn't have a strong self tanner smell. It looks very natural and fades nicely. It stays even the whole time it is on the skin. I feel like it lasts for around a week.
Rachel W.
Peoria , AZ
This product is the best!! It gives your a nice deep and natural bronze and it's absolutely beautiful. I use it every week and it's absolutely amazing and so easy to use. I would buy it again and recommend to anyone
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
OK, I normally go for the tanning bed because I love the feeling but I just haven't had the time so I have this tarte marajucu oil brazilliance self Tanner and it's easy to apply it's ten minutes for drying before clothing and to me that is awesome cause there are some tanners that take thirty or more mins to dry then smells so bad like dirt and chemicals, that' smells so bad and not like vanilla just a lot of chemical smells but this one I can stand and wish I had more of this one than the other brands now I'll be walking IP yo a golden glow!
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tarte Brazillance is one of my favorite self-tanners. As long as you exfoliate skin first, the results are great! I dry exfoliate prior to showering with a loofa Mitt before I self-tan, as my skin is a bit on the drier side.

Some of the things I like about the Tarte Brazillance is that unlike a lot of others on the market, this one doesn't smell that bad nor does it leave your skin smelling bad. I really like you can not only see where you put the product, but you can see the coverage you’re getting as well. Is it perfect? No, but it's pretty darn good and it leaves my skin soft too!
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Tiffany F.
Flowery Branch, GA
Is this a good self tanner for very fair skin, or will it make me look orange?
Briana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.